Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 417
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6242 of 509857/22/11 at 3:44pmQuote:Ah, I'm really sorry about that. Most of the time our online stock is accurate, but as we balance inventory between the two shops and the website, we occasionally have a mix-up there. We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties. Sorry!Quote:Awesome, really glad that you're happy with it!
And, I've got about 12 Cadet Grey jackets on hand. I'm going to put them online this weekend in our sale section for $165. I'll holler on the thread when it's up.Quote:Awesome, thank you Scott! Always a pleasure.Originally Posted by scottcw
I was about to post this myself. I called this am with some questions on the Black Watch Walts. Mike answered everything graciously, got me excited about upcoming drops, and even made me consider Vienna for my Christmas vacation (not the movie version). Doing business with Mike and Adele is a no brainer based on quality and price alone. The top notch customer service is like a wrestler doing a worked shoot... cherry on the sundae.post #6243 of 509857/22/11 at 3:49pmQuote:We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties.
Any chance we'll see a more traditional khaki like the heavyweight one but in something a little lighter? Thanks for the reply on the denim by the way. I might have to just throw those up on the classifieds as they feel closer to the size 29 chinos I've tried on in the past.post #6244 of 509857/22/11 at 3:57pmQuote:Yes, we'll actually get a large delivery of Khaki canvas. I'm really thrilled with how the Clay and Navy performed, so we brought on a traditional khaki tone. It will come with that late August delivery.
And, without further adieu, here are the belts! They're a great match for our in-house chinos, denim, and trousers.
Epaulet Black Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $98
Brown Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $98
Western Print Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $110post #6245 of 509857/22/11 at 5:01pmpost #6246 of 509857/22/11 at 5:02pmpost #6247 of 509857/23/11 at 9:45ampost #6248 of 509857/23/11 at 10:17ampost #6249 of 509857/23/11 at 10:24ampost #6250 of 509857/23/11 at 10:52amQuote:
Agreed, the suit is perfect on you StanVan! Very nice hookup with the tie and shoes.
Yeah, it took me a long time to find that watch on Ebay. Usually vintage speedmasters are in the $1.5K range, but this one was really well-priced. Came with the metal bracelet, but I prefer it on the leather strap. They pop up on Timezone pretty frequently at good prices.Quote:
Thanks! I don't have more Golden Khaki en-route, but I've got khaki canvas coming at the end of August which will have a similar color tone. We'll also get the WWII Cramerton cloth Walts and Rudys then. And please, stop by anytime!post #6251 of 509857/23/11 at 2:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Ah, I'm really sorry about that. Most of the time our online stock is accurate, but as we balance inventory between the two shops and the website, we occasionally have a mix-up there. We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties. Sorry!
No worries. Ended up picking up the cadet sportcoat instead. Killer price on what appears to be a great staple item.post #6252 of 509857/23/11 at 3:59pmpost #6253 of 509857/23/11 at 4:19pmQuote:
Rock and roll - thanks!Quote:
I think that you'll be good. Our jacket is a slightly cropped, 1960s length for the body. You can compare the length to a piece that you already own, but I've seen guys who are 5' 6" look great in it. Part of that depends on the length of your torso versus your legs. But I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good fit for you.post #6254 of 509857/23/11 at 4:31pmpost #6255 of 509857/23/11 at 4:42pm
No, I'm sorry. However, we do offer a 14-day refund period for any Styleforum members if you want to try something out. I think that you'll find that our clothing is a great value at full price.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1408 Active Users (361 Members and 1047 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 18 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 7 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?