Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 417
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6242 of 411967/22/11 at 3:44pmQuote:Ah, I'm really sorry about that. Most of the time our online stock is accurate, but as we balance inventory between the two shops and the website, we occasionally have a mix-up there. We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties. Sorry!Quote:Awesome, really glad that you're happy with it!
And, I've got about 12 Cadet Grey jackets on hand. I'm going to put them online this weekend in our sale section for $165. I'll holler on the thread when it's up.Quote:Awesome, thank you Scott! Always a pleasure.Originally Posted by scottcw
I was about to post this myself. I called this am with some questions on the Black Watch Walts. Mike answered everything graciously, got me excited about upcoming drops, and even made me consider Vienna for my Christmas vacation (not the movie version). Doing business with Mike and Adele is a no brainer based on quality and price alone. The top notch customer service is like a wrestler doing a worked shoot... cherry on the sundae.post #6243 of 411967/22/11 at 3:49pmQuote:We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties.
Any chance we'll see a more traditional khaki like the heavyweight one but in something a little lighter? Thanks for the reply on the denim by the way. I might have to just throw those up on the classifieds as they feel closer to the size 29 chinos I've tried on in the past.post #6244 of 411967/22/11 at 3:57pmQuote:Yes, we'll actually get a large delivery of Khaki canvas. I'm really thrilled with how the Clay and Navy performed, so we brought on a traditional khaki tone. It will come with that late August delivery.
And, without further adieu, here are the belts! They're a great match for our in-house chinos, denim, and trousers.
Epaulet Black Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $98
Brown Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $98
Western Print Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $110post #6245 of 411967/22/11 at 5:01pmpost #6246 of 411967/22/11 at 5:02pmpost #6247 of 411967/23/11 at 9:45ampost #6248 of 411967/23/11 at 10:17ampost #6249 of 411967/23/11 at 10:24ampost #6250 of 411967/23/11 at 10:52amQuote:
Agreed, the suit is perfect on you StanVan! Very nice hookup with the tie and shoes.
Yeah, it took me a long time to find that watch on Ebay. Usually vintage speedmasters are in the $1.5K range, but this one was really well-priced. Came with the metal bracelet, but I prefer it on the leather strap. They pop up on Timezone pretty frequently at good prices.Quote:
Thanks! I don't have more Golden Khaki en-route, but I've got khaki canvas coming at the end of August which will have a similar color tone. We'll also get the WWII Cramerton cloth Walts and Rudys then. And please, stop by anytime!post #6251 of 411967/23/11 at 2:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Ah, I'm really sorry about that. Most of the time our online stock is accurate, but as we balance inventory between the two shops and the website, we occasionally have a mix-up there. We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties. Sorry!
No worries. Ended up picking up the cadet sportcoat instead. Killer price on what appears to be a great staple item.post #6252 of 411967/23/11 at 3:59pmpost #6253 of 411967/23/11 at 4:19pmQuote:
Rock and roll - thanks!Quote:
I think that you'll be good. Our jacket is a slightly cropped, 1960s length for the body. You can compare the length to a piece that you already own, but I've seen guys who are 5' 6" look great in it. Part of that depends on the length of your torso versus your legs. But I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good fit for you.post #6254 of 411967/23/11 at 4:31pmpost #6255 of 411967/23/11 at 4:42pm
No, I'm sorry. However, we do offer a 14-day refund period for any Styleforum members if you want to try something out. I think that you'll find that our clothing is a great value at full price.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1360 Active Users (339 Members and 1021 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › All Natural, Non-Toxic, Shoe Polish 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...