Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:53 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 417
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #6242 of 335217/22/11 at 3:44pmQuote:Ah, I'm really sorry about that. Most of the time our online stock is accurate, but as we balance inventory between the two shops and the website, we occasionally have a mix-up there. We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties. Sorry!Quote:Awesome, really glad that you're happy with it!
And, I've got about 12 Cadet Grey jackets on hand. I'm going to put them online this weekend in our sale section for $165. I'll holler on the thread when it's up.Quote:Awesome, thank you Scott! Always a pleasure.Originally Posted by scottcw
I was about to post this myself. I called this am with some questions on the Black Watch Walts. Mike answered everything graciously, got me excited about upcoming drops, and even made me consider Vienna for my Christmas vacation (not the movie version). Doing business with Mike and Adele is a no brainer based on quality and price alone. The top notch customer service is like a wrestler doing a worked shoot... cherry on the sundae.post #6243 of 335217/22/11 at 3:49pmQuote:We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties.
Any chance we'll see a more traditional khaki like the heavyweight one but in something a little lighter? Thanks for the reply on the denim by the way. I might have to just throw those up on the classifieds as they feel closer to the size 29 chinos I've tried on in the past.post #6244 of 335217/22/11 at 3:57pmQuote:Yes, we'll actually get a large delivery of Khaki canvas. I'm really thrilled with how the Clay and Navy performed, so we brought on a traditional khaki tone. It will come with that late August delivery.
And, without further adieu, here are the belts! They're a great match for our in-house chinos, denim, and trousers.
Epaulet Black Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $98
Brown Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $98
Western Print Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $110post #6245 of 335217/22/11 at 5:01pmpost #6246 of 335217/22/11 at 5:02pmpost #6247 of 335217/23/11 at 9:45ampost #6248 of 335217/23/11 at 10:17ampost #6249 of 335217/23/11 at 10:24ampost #6250 of 335217/23/11 at 10:52amQuote:
Agreed, the suit is perfect on you StanVan! Very nice hookup with the tie and shoes.
Yeah, it took me a long time to find that watch on Ebay. Usually vintage speedmasters are in the $1.5K range, but this one was really well-priced. Came with the metal bracelet, but I prefer it on the leather strap. They pop up on Timezone pretty frequently at good prices.Quote:
Thanks! I don't have more Golden Khaki en-route, but I've got khaki canvas coming at the end of August which will have a similar color tone. We'll also get the WWII Cramerton cloth Walts and Rudys then. And please, stop by anytime!post #6251 of 335217/23/11 at 2:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Ah, I'm really sorry about that. Most of the time our online stock is accurate, but as we balance inventory between the two shops and the website, we occasionally have a mix-up there. We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties. Sorry!
No worries. Ended up picking up the cadet sportcoat instead. Killer price on what appears to be a great staple item.post #6252 of 335217/23/11 at 3:59pmpost #6253 of 335217/23/11 at 4:19pmQuote:
Rock and roll - thanks!Quote:
I think that you'll be good. Our jacket is a slightly cropped, 1960s length for the body. You can compare the length to a piece that you already own, but I've seen guys who are 5' 6" look great in it. Part of that depends on the length of your torso versus your legs. But I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good fit for you.post #6254 of 335217/23/11 at 4:31pmpost #6255 of 335217/23/11 at 4:42pm
No, I'm sorry. However, we do offer a 14-day refund period for any Styleforum members if you want to try something out. I think that you'll find that our clothing is a great value at full price.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1030 Active Users (180 Members and 850 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Watch Sevilla V Feyenoord Live Football Match Thursday 18-Sep-2014 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt Mens Slim Fit French Cuff Shirt 39 Collar 15 minutes ago
- › Watch Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk V Inter Milan Live Football Match... 19 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt Luxury Slim Fit Non Iron 39 collar 19 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 19 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)