Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:09 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 7:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 417
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6242 of 453327/22/11 at 3:44pmQuote:Ah, I'm really sorry about that. Most of the time our online stock is accurate, but as we balance inventory between the two shops and the website, we occasionally have a mix-up there. We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties. Sorry!Quote:Awesome, really glad that you're happy with it!
And, I've got about 12 Cadet Grey jackets on hand. I'm going to put them online this weekend in our sale section for $165. I'll holler on the thread when it's up.Quote:Awesome, thank you Scott! Always a pleasure.Originally Posted by scottcw
I was about to post this myself. I called this am with some questions on the Black Watch Walts. Mike answered everything graciously, got me excited about upcoming drops, and even made me consider Vienna for my Christmas vacation (not the movie version). Doing business with Mike and Adele is a no brainer based on quality and price alone. The top notch customer service is like a wrestler doing a worked shoot... cherry on the sundae.post #6243 of 453327/22/11 at 3:49pmQuote:We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties.
Any chance we'll see a more traditional khaki like the heavyweight one but in something a little lighter? Thanks for the reply on the denim by the way. I might have to just throw those up on the classifieds as they feel closer to the size 29 chinos I've tried on in the past.post #6244 of 453327/22/11 at 3:57pmQuote:Yes, we'll actually get a large delivery of Khaki canvas. I'm really thrilled with how the Clay and Navy performed, so we brought on a traditional khaki tone. It will come with that late August delivery.
And, without further adieu, here are the belts! They're a great match for our in-house chinos, denim, and trousers.
Epaulet Black Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $98
Brown Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $98
Western Print Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $110post #6245 of 453327/22/11 at 5:01pmpost #6246 of 453327/22/11 at 5:02pmpost #6247 of 453327/23/11 at 9:45ampost #6248 of 453327/23/11 at 10:17ampost #6249 of 453327/23/11 at 10:24ampost #6250 of 453327/23/11 at 10:52amQuote:
Agreed, the suit is perfect on you StanVan! Very nice hookup with the tie and shoes.
Yeah, it took me a long time to find that watch on Ebay. Usually vintage speedmasters are in the $1.5K range, but this one was really well-priced. Came with the metal bracelet, but I prefer it on the leather strap. They pop up on Timezone pretty frequently at good prices.Quote:
Thanks! I don't have more Golden Khaki en-route, but I've got khaki canvas coming at the end of August which will have a similar color tone. We'll also get the WWII Cramerton cloth Walts and Rudys then. And please, stop by anytime!post #6251 of 453327/23/11 at 2:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Ah, I'm really sorry about that. Most of the time our online stock is accurate, but as we balance inventory between the two shops and the website, we occasionally have a mix-up there. We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties. Sorry!
No worries. Ended up picking up the cadet sportcoat instead. Killer price on what appears to be a great staple item.post #6252 of 453327/23/11 at 3:59pmpost #6253 of 453327/23/11 at 4:19pmQuote:
Rock and roll - thanks!Quote:
I think that you'll be good. Our jacket is a slightly cropped, 1960s length for the body. You can compare the length to a piece that you already own, but I've seen guys who are 5' 6" look great in it. Part of that depends on the length of your torso versus your legs. But I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good fit for you.post #6254 of 453327/23/11 at 4:31pmpost #6255 of 453327/23/11 at 4:42pm
No, I'm sorry. However, we do offer a 14-day refund period for any Styleforum members if you want to try something out. I think that you'll find that our clothing is a great value at full price.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1515 Active Users (294 Members and 1221 Guests)
- › Dress in Academia 4 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 10 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...