or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 401

post #6001 of 32773
Shot some quick fit pics for y'all:

Western Belt on EP's Smith Denim

See Full Size

Western Print Penobscot with British Khaki Walts

See Full Size
* Note: this image has some contrast-heavy HDR Processing because it made the shoe leather and scooter metal look so damn crispy.
post #6002 of 32773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
Unfortunately, all those linen colors (Red, Tangerine, British Khaki) are totally tapped out. I think that we have the Natural Irish linen in a 36 though.

We can easily get stock Alden shoes (Indy, Unlined Chukka, Color 8 longwing) in your size without a problem. In the Fall, I should be able to do special orders of our more popular Sewn by Hand shoes as well. We took some on the last round of Natural CXL penny's, and it went really smooth. I have a lot of leather stock coming around early Sept, and we can definitely do some special order sizing. I can do widths and narrows too.

I ordered the Natural Irish Linen (had planned to anyway) and it arrived today. It's fantastic. I keep kicking myself for missing out on that tangerine though. It would have been killer. I kept dragging my feet on the seersucker shirt as well and it's now gone in my size.

I will definitely get the Natural CXL pennys in a 12.5 when that order goes up, and will buy the 403 Indys and #8 longwings from you as well if I can't get my hands on the Cigar Indys and whiskey longwings in my size. I will get the navy blazer as well once you begin the 42L orders.

Since discovering your store in March I've now ordered 2 trousers, 3 chinos, 2 shorts and 5 shirts. Epaulet is quickly taking over my entire wardrobe. Really excited to see what you have lined up for Fall.
post #6003 of 32773
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood49 View Post
I ordered the Natural Irish Linen (had planned to anyway) and it arrived today. It's fantastic. I keep kicking myself for missing out on that tangerine though. It would have been killer. I kept dragging my feet on the seersucker shirt as well and it's now gone in my size.

I will definitely get the Natural CXL pennys in a 12.5 when that order goes up, and will buy the 403 Indys and #8 longwings from you as well if I can't get my hands on the Cigar Indys and whiskey longwings in my size. I will get the navy blazer as well once you begin the 42L orders.

Since discovering your store in March I've now ordered 2 trousers, 3 chinos, 2 shorts and 5 shirts. Epaulet is quickly taking over my entire wardrobe. Really excited to see what you have lined up for Fall.

Welcome to the club bud!
post #6004 of 32773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
The new Thorogoods should arrive around the middle of September. The specs will be the same as last year's for the Brown Horsehide, and we'll add in a Black Horsehide too.

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to them.
post #6005 of 32773
Hi nineohtoo and Epaulet/Mike and thank you very much for your help! So I'd love to order some Rivet Chinos, unluckily it seems as if the light beige ones, "Clay", aren't available in W28 at the moment, any chance of a restock anytime soon? Also do the shipping costs to the EU/Germany stack up per item or do they count per package? Wish you a lovely leftover of the weekend
post #6006 of 32773
I ordered the indigo linen walts in the same size as my others. Description says they are slimmer and its true. Should I expect the waist to stretch too or just overall slimness of the cut? All the padding/construction of the waist makes me think it will keep its size/shape. If so, I may need to go up a size. Please advise. Great fabric!
post #6007 of 32773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racove View Post
I ordered the indigo linen walts in the same size as my others. Description says they are slimmer and its true. Should I expect the waist to stretch too or just overall slimness of the cut? All the padding/construction of the waist makes me think it will keep its size/shape. If so, I may need to go up a size. Please advise.

Great fabric!

Have you worn them a full day yet? My tangerine linens def stretched the first day i wore.
post #6008 of 32773
Im after some high quality merino/cashmere/lambswool scarf.

Is Epaulet the best place to cop Johnstons scarves?
post #6009 of 32773
cross-post from WAYWT; here is the medium grey suit:

post #6010 of 32773
two in a row...

ridiculous pants require ridiculous facial expression

post #6011 of 32773
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineohtoo View Post
Has anyone worn in their kurabo jeans? I've seen little to no photos of how the denim ages online, an I'm real curious to see how they turn out. The texture on them unworn looks quite different from the cone mills ones. I love the fit on my cone mills smiths, and would be down for another pair in the same cut with a different fabric, especially while there's still some 28s available. Thanks.
I've been wearing the Kurabos since January. From my experience, they're pretty slow-fading, but I'm a bit of a weekend warrior. When the fading does start to come through, you get an amazing bright blue. I'll see if I can take a few pics and post them, but I'm no photographer. Besides, it would be very difficult to capture exactly the color that I'm talking about. Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like I'm getting some pretty distinct vertical fades. Anyone else? Also, I have no experience with Cone Mills denim, but the Kurabos are insanely soft. Like ridiculously comfortable. The quality for their price-point is a no brainer.
post #6012 of 32773
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood49 View Post
I ordered the Natural Irish Linen (had planned to anyway) and it arrived today. It's fantastic. I keep kicking myself for missing out on that tangerine though. It would have been killer. I kept dragging my feet on the seersucker shirt as well and it's now gone in my size.

I will definitely get the Natural CXL pennys in a 12.5 when that order goes up, and will buy the 403 Indys and #8 longwings from you as well if I can't get my hands on the Cigar Indys and whiskey longwings in my size. I will get the navy blazer as well once you begin the 42L orders.

Since discovering your store in March I've now ordered 2 trousers, 3 chinos, 2 shorts and 5 shirts. Epaulet is quickly taking over my entire wardrobe. Really excited to see what you have lined up for Fall.

Thank you sir! Really glad that you dig the Irish linen. I love that fabric. It's a nice weight that you can wear straight into the early Fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post
Hi nineohtoo and Epaulet/Mike and thank you very much for your help!

So I'd love to order some Rivet Chinos, unluckily it seems as if the light beige ones, "Clay", aren't available in W28 at the moment, any chance of a restock anytime soon?
Also do the shipping costs to the EU/Germany stack up per item or do they count per package?

Wish you a lovely leftover of the weekend

Thanks for posting. We're not going to restock Clay canvas, but I'll bring in a slightly darker Khaki canvas. Right now, we're planning the next run of chinos to come in around 8/25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racove View Post
I ordered the indigo linen walts in the same size as my others. Description says they are slimmer and its true. Should I expect the waist to stretch too or just overall slimness of the cut? All the padding/construction of the waist makes me think it will keep its size/shape. If so, I may need to go up a size. Please advise.

Great fabric!

The waist will stay pretty much the same, but the legs will stretch out considerably if they need to. I'd recommend wearing them for a full day - you'll definitely find that they break in quite a lot.

I have the Tangerine Linen pants, and it looked like I was wearing pale orange spandex when I first put them on. After a few slow knee bends, I quickly got enough room in the legs for them to be comfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiggah View Post
Im after some high quality merino/cashmere/lambswool scarf.

Is Epaulet the best place to cop Johnstons scarves?

Haha, we're really one of the only places to sell them. I think that you'll be really happy with the price to quality ratio on these. The lambswool and merino styes are the hands-down best scaves for the money that I've ever seen. We'll get new stock and a few new patterns around early October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
cross-post from WAYWT; here is the medium grey suit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
two in a row...

ridiculous pants require ridiculous facial expression

Thanks for posting the shots! Had to put the Stewart Tartan pants up on our Tumblr. http://epauletshop.tumblr.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHero84 View Post
I've been wearing the Kurabos since January. From my experience, they're pretty slow-fading, but I'm a bit of a weekend warrior. When the fading does start to come through, you get an amazing bright blue. I'll see if I can take a few pics and post them, but I'm no photographer. Besides, it would be very difficult to capture exactly the color that I'm talking about. Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like I'm getting some pretty distinct vertical fades. Anyone else?

Also, I have no experience with Cone Mills denim, but the Kurabos are insanely soft. Like ridiculously comfortable. The quality for their price-point is a no brainer.

Thanks, really glad that you're pleased with them!

Overall, I found the Kurabo to be really consistent - which is why I stopped running the Smith in Cone Mills. Kurabo is soft - even when raw -, it fits well, it ages nicely, and it keeps its shape.
post #6013 of 32773
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHero84 View Post
I've been wearing the Kurabos since January. From my experience, they're pretty slow-fading, but I'm a bit of a weekend warrior. When the fading does start to come through, you get an amazing bright blue. I'll see if I can take a few pics and post them, but I'm no photographer. Besides, it would be very difficult to capture exactly the color that I'm talking about. Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like I'm getting some pretty distinct vertical fades. Anyone else?

Also, I have no experience with Cone Mills denim, but the Kurabos are insanely soft. Like ridiculously comfortable. The quality for their price-point is a no brainer.

I echo this description completely. a really excellent denim, quite soft. I bought mine in December or January and have a few bright blue fades coming in...
post #6014 of 32773
Hey guys,

I built out a Sale Section on our Website:

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-Mens-SALE/Categories


We've got some solid values in there, and I'll add to that category as more Summer merchandise is marked down.

Also, I'm happy to report that the Rivet Chino shorts are here. Going to shoot them and put them online with a quickness!
post #6015 of 32773
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
two in a row...

ridiculous pants require ridiculous facial expression


Great photos.
Digging the blazer with the plaid pants. I have the same pants and will be copying the look this fall.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread