or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3779

post #56671 of 57700

^Looks great....

 

Weren't the cotton/cash cords Driggs?

post #56672 of 57700
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post

Cotton/cash walts, single rinse Portugal denim Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG_1032.jpg
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG_1031.jpg

 

 

@CanadaCal That's a really sharp look - love it with the shoes! 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post
 

@Epaulet Hey Mike are there any updates on the Heirloom cardigans for those of us still waiting on them? I know the forest yarn was on backorder but that was a month ago. Just wondering if anything has changed.

 

@Nik Telford yup, should be coming through in the next two weeks or so

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxK View Post

I forget if this was mentioned earlier, but are the museum calf boots also shipping out of PT with the sneakers?

 

@MaxK yup, they are - we're getting everything from the Museum calf order all at once

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIx View Post

EP trouser experts, need your help

i'm looking to restart my fall / winter dress trousers wardrobe from scratch and looking for 2-3 workhorse basics to order in Driggs fit. Intended use is office, mostly to be worn with sportcoats in different shades of navy and medium to dark brown shoes. Living in Moscow Russia so cold and sometimes quite wet climate.

One obvious choice is Oxford grey flannel 8153. Which other options would be most versatile for everyday office wear, while not being all too similar and covering spectre of formality from business to casual ?
wool cavalry twill ? do you think grey would be more versatile / office appropriate than khaki ? any particular recommedations ?
italian brushed cotton 2413 ?
any other recommendations ?

 

@OIx sure thing, thanks for asking!

 

So if you're doing navy jackets primarily and brown shoes, then you can work with grey, brown, and tan for trousers. 

 

Oxford Grey is a must, that's the single most versatile fabric that we have. 

After that... I'd say Moleskin in either Pale Khaki (2252) or Olive (2254). It's an absolutely perfect fabric for really cold days, and will be a godsend in Moscow. 

Italian cotton in Latte (2413) is also a great choice. It's a bit lighter than Moleskin, but still great on cold days, and that color is a super-versatile neutral tone

And after that.. check out the Moon Donegal Tweed in Mocha (8366). It's a great and easy to wear brown tone, will look awesome with navy jackets, and tweed is great for the Winter

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post
 

Great wool Rivet Chinos for MTO! @Epaulet Mike, I'm especially drawn to the Blue Danube Cavalry Twill, but don't own any Cavalry Twill pants (Walts or Rivets) myself. What's the weight on that like, especially compared to denim? Also can't quite tell how "light" the blue is on the Blue Danube, whether they'll read as bright blue pants or whether they'll look like just more refined dark denim... Great assortment!

 

@applky thanks! It's not too bright IMO.. it reads like a pair of navy trousers but with a touch lighter in tone. I think that it would really be your style. It's not as bright as that Danube Blue suit that @StanleyVanBuren wears so well. They will look like a textured biz-caz trouser, it won't look anything like a jean. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post

Thanks Frank! Boots are snuff, and I can't praise them enough. So comfortable. I wish the last was a bit more tapered, but I still love them. Especially for airline travel. I'm wearing the shit out of them lately with this weather.

Can't wait for that Jodhpur. I'm holding off an MTO to see what EP offers. I would love a pair of the new Jodhpurs or Chelsea on the GYW shape in a mid to dark Brown saffiano or other textured leather.

Come on Mike get these babies going!

 

@CanadaCal excellent... the snuff suede & black leather jodphurs should be here in the next few days.. can't wait!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post

Chelseas and field jacket in old Montreal today. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG_1026.jpg

 

 

Really sharp.. what a great combo!! 

post #56673 of 57700

Some recent fit pics...

 

Snuff blouson at the beach.. we're getting a restock of this in about a week! Blue Union Jersey tee layered under it. 

 

 

Individualized Safari shirt and hopsack Rudy Trousers ... I love wearing this thing

 

post #56674 of 57700
Killer safari shirt
post #56675 of 57700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

 

@applky thanks! It's not too bright IMO.. it reads like a pair of navy trousers but with a touch lighter in tone. I think that it would really be your style. It's not as bright as that Danube Blue suit that @StanleyVanBuren wears so well. They will look like a textured biz-caz trouser, it won't look anything like a jean. 

 

Thanks, that's very helpful. Are the swatches in the NY store?

post #56676 of 57700

CORDUROY TWEED

 

Hey guys, 

 

We've got more Cord Tweed clearing customs as we speak and the factory gave us the green light to book sales against the incoming inventory. This is definitely the last restock until Fall 2017! 

 

In order to help them be efficient, we've agreed to try selling a "stock run" first. 40 units can be made in each color, and from now until next Thursday, you can order it as a Walt. Any size is possible, but you can't customize the details and they'll be delivered at 38" unfinished. We're able to discount the price from $235 to $215 though. 

 

After Thursday, we'll submit the order as a collection of Walts.. and then any remaining stock will be booked into our MTO item and you can buy a Gable, Taylor, Driggs, or Rudy.

 

If you take a Walt fit, then jump on this.. you're going to absolutely adore this fabric! I've never seen anything like it on the market. We'll send this out in a NL on Monday, so you heard it here first :-)

 

CORDUROY TWEED WALT TROUSER PRE-ORDER: $215

 

And here's a quick video all about it...

 

 

post #56677 of 57700
So I don't own any corduroy pants so buying both of this. I have exact 36 inch waist so picked size 34 inch waist this is correct right? Meaning waist is 1 inch larger than tag size. I know it's stupid question but wanted to confirm.
post #56678 of 57700
Also does this tweed corduroy can you see the speckled through out the pants or no. Once again sorry for asking dumb things using cell phone
post #56679 of 57700
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

So I don't own any corduroy pants so buying both of this. I have exact 36 inch waist so picked size 34 inch waist this is correct right? Meaning waist is 1 inch larger than tag size. I know it's stupid question but wanted to confirm.



I'd probably do 36 if you're wearing 52 Rota

post #56680 of 57700
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

So I don't own any corduroy pants so buying both of this. I have exact 36 inch waist so picked size 34 inch waist this is correct right? Meaning waist is 1 inch larger than tag size. I know it's stupid question but wanted to confirm.

You are probably safe. I have a measured waist around 35.5" and I wear 34 across EP trousers. There's always a room to let them out. On the other hand you could play safe and get 36 and have them taken in if needed. I know it's extra work (and I for one am lazy about going to the tailor), but you'd have them hemmed anyway and this fabric is pretty much the last word and all... smile.gif
post #56681 of 57700
^^^^^thank you gents went with 36 and got them both icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #56682 of 57700
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

^^^^^thank you gents went with 36 and got them both icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Now that's the SF spirit!
post #56683 of 57700
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post


Now that's the SF spirit!

We're all such enablers here. It's a wonder we aren't all broke haha. Though at least we'd be the flyest homeless on the block.

post #56684 of 57700

I continue to regret not copping the Red Suede Derby (size 8.5) when they hit sale.

 

:facepalm: 

post #56685 of 57700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

CORDUROY TWEED

Hey guys, 

We've got more Cord Tweed clearing customs as we speak and the factory gave us the green light to book sales against the incoming inventory. This is definitely the last restock until Fall 2017! 

In order to help them be efficient, we've agreed to try selling a "stock run" first. 40 units can be made in each color, and from now until next Thursday, you can order it as a Walt. Any size is possible, but you can't customize the details and they'll be delivered at 38" unfinished. We're able to discount the price from $235 to $215 though. 

After Thursday, we'll submit the order as a collection of Walts.. and then any remaining stock will be booked into our MTO item and you can buy a Gable, Taylor, Driggs, or Rudy.

If you take a Walt fit, then jump on this.. you're going to absolutely adore this fabric! I've never seen anything like it on the market. We'll send this out in a NL on Monday, so you heard it here
 

I was just thinking how I should've jumped on this earlier!

No chance to order a driggs fit of this right now? Or maybe have a Walt purposefully cut slim in the leg? I find hertling's cutting can vary by 0.5", which can give a substantially different look in the legs.

Some of my Walts I'm swimming in, and others are super slim through the leg.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread