Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 9:15 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 8:32 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3775post #56612 of 5687110/10/16 at 4:59pmpost #56613 of 5687110/10/16 at 5:40pmpost #56614 of 5687110/10/16 at 6:33pmpost #56615 of 5687110/10/16 at 6:55pmpost #56616 of 5687110/10/16 at 7:06pmpost #56617 of 5687110/10/16 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
absolutely, it will be back by the end of the month. A lot of great stuff is coming in.
yo, this is so rad!!
thanks - yeah, Manhattan Beach is pretty freaking nice. Still can't believe that this is on my drive to our new office. A huge upgrade from the charming body of water that I used to see in Brooklyn every day...
Yeah. Can't say that I miss that.
yup, in the Manhattan store from 12 to 7pm
agreed, that's where its headed.
The Iphone 7 is a game changer for me. I was always the guy who needed a "real camera" with me, but with the dual lens setup and the ability to shoot at both wide angle and semi-portrait, it's amazing. It feel like the latest generation makes all but the very best digital cameras kind of redundant. I'll still use the Sony A7RII for work, and the Leica Q for travel, but I can't see myself every buying another camera.
glad that you like it! We're doing a winter round of hats - same shape - in Harris Tweed. It's a really rad double-faced variant. So some hats will be grey on the inside and guncheck on the outside, and the rest will be reversed.
I really, really love this hat. This will definitely be a product that we build out in the future. It's also possible to do an easy group buy for the Spring. The minimums are really small.
yes, we just figured it all out today. I'll send an email this weekend, but the determination was that the Waffleknit cardigan made up:
1) One full size too small in the chest & shoulder
2) 1 inch too short in the body (this varies a bit from piece to piece due to the handmade nature)
3) A tiny bit short in the sleeves, but negligible.
We'll figure out what everyone needs. Northern Watters is on board and will do the remake really quickly.Quote:
Here you go @kwhitelaw, in case you missed the above.
Edit: I see Mike was referencing this past weekend. Your question stands lolpost #56618 of 5687110/10/16 at 7:22pmpost #56619 of 5687110/10/16 at 7:57pmpost #56620 of 5687110/10/16 at 10:12pmpost #56621 of 5687110/11/16 at 1:08am
@Gambletrade finishing up in the next 7 days at the factory, then a week or so for transport to NYC. We're on top of it.Quote:Originally Posted by Todd V
Mike, will there be a Luigi Bianchi Mantova suit event this fall? This is the year I go full donegal....
@Todd V we're supposed to get our stock items in the next week or so, but I actually haven't gotten any fabrics for MTO. It's pretty late too. We'll have Southwick as an option very soon, and there's some solid Donegals in thereQuote:Originally Posted by BenLeaman
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Another mostly EP outfit
EP x Southwick Gauzy Rainbow Herringbone SC
EP Somelos Blue OCBD
EP Walt Khaki English Drill (again )
EP Chocolate Belt (unseen)
Edward Green DOAK/Mink Galways
Really sharp! @BenLeamanQuote:
@tkliebert just got a UPS box from Brooklyn here today - I see pants with your name on them! I'll get them sent to you tomorrow. The factory did the MTO's in two batches, and the second ones are rolling in now.
@lifeinabox haha, for real! The sample sale was huge, but not sure how many SF guys were there.
@joxr how about... they're coming... NEXT WEEK! Can't wait!Quote:
@applky it's a fun preorder of lambsool and cashmere blankets that we're doing with Johnstons. Took us a bit to catch up with videos, so we negotiated the discount to run until early next week. We'll send the fabrics to NYC tomorrow as well for anyone who wants to see them in person on Saturday.Quote:
@Mghart yo, this is an awesome combination!Quote:
@jvillal people do it all of the time. We spec'd the shoes with removable insoles for customers who take orthotics. But you can buy thinner or thicker ones and substitute them without a problem.
If they feel a bit too wide and roomy then a felt tongue pad will do wonders. I have a very low instep, so that's my problem with nearly every shoe. I use them all of the time. They narrow things just a touch, but they don't elevate your whole foot like a insole will.Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by BootSpell
@epaulet, I've been away for a while so sorry if I missed it but what's the latest you've heard on the Ryden boot?Quote:Originally Posted by duff406
Hope everyone that made it to the sample sale found some treasures, can't wait to hear some reports. In the meantime, an all EP look for me from last week (except shoes), including a shirt I grabbed at the Brooklyn closing sale!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
@duff406 love it - and this is very cool with the overcast Fall backdropQuote:
@slude ahhh, you actually jumped the gun a little bit.. we should have deactivated that. But it's not long now, the Stingrays are shipping in about a week with the Museum Calf footwear. They'll be here soon!Quote:
@PartagasIV if my evil plans come together.. there will be endless options for insane exotic trainers! Working out the details as we speak.post #56622 of 5687110/11/16 at 5:24ampost #56623 of 5687110/11/16 at 7:43ampost #56624 of 5687110/11/16 at 7:50amQuote:Originally Posted by BenLeaman
Here you go @kwhitelaw, in case you missed the above.
Edit: I see Mike was referencing this past weekend. Your question stands lol
hah thank you sir, I appreciate you taking the time to put that together, but yeah, I was referencing the weekend email. I'm not in a rush for it or anything, just making sure I didn't miss an email or anything.
Thanks again!post #56625 of 5687110/11/16 at 8:47am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 9 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...