or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3770

post #56536 of 57779

Oh, and a huge thanks to everyone for their patience on the long-running Museum Calf preorder! Between delays from our factory and a huge 12-week delay from Ilcea, it's been a tough road, but we're right at the end. Our scheduled ship date from PT is now 10/14, so a little over a week away. Here's some pics from the uppers being cut early last week...

 

 

 

 

post #56537 of 57779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

Oh, and a huge thanks to everyone for their patience on the long-running Museum Calf preorder! Between delays from our factory and a huge 12-week delay from Ilcea, it's been a tough road, but we're right at the end. Our scheduled ship date from PT is now 10/14, so a little over a week away. Here's some pics from the uppers being cut early last week...

Any open stock on these?

post #56538 of 57779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

@notwithit
 the boots are getting picked up tomorrow from PT, should be here early next week. I'm not sure what the demand will be, but provided they don't all sell very quickly, then we'll surely bring them to the NY show. 

Once they arrive, we'll fit test them so that we can offer solid advice compared to Alden, Carmina, & Epaulet trainers. I'll do the 15% off deal for 48 hours, so they may burn through pretty fast Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



@NewYawker
 they're so good right! I absolutely love both of them made up that way! I don't think it's Staten Island at all - they'll both look seriously old-school and dandy that way. Sort of like a Paul Smith shirt, but with no bullcrap and radically better fabric. 

I think for a Staten Island makeup, you'd want to start with the S.I.C. Tess, then remove the sleeves, remove the collar, really narrow the yoke, shorten the body and change the fabric to a nice soft jersey knit.

Oh look, I found a photo of the sample: 




If you want to buy four of them, we can still do the fifth one at no charge! 

That's great; I didn't realize they'd be ready so soon. Is bone suede still happening?
post #56539 of 57779
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post


That's great; I didn't realize they'd be ready so soon. Is bone suede still happening?

 

No, there's just two colorways for the launch: the snuff suede from our photos (36 units) and all black calfskin with a black sole (18 units).

 

We'll also have the plain toe in Saffiano with a Dainite sole and Brown Calfskin with a leather sole. 

post #56540 of 57779

Got a new video for everyone too. I've had people writing emails in.. they want to do the button upgrade promo, but not sure what to order. Check this out: 

 

 

EPAULET BY INDIVIDUALIZED MADE TO ORDER WHITE DRESS SHIRTING

 

This fabric is Albini Puro Cotone Royale B56WOO-W. It's $215. It's a REALLY beautiful fabric that makes up into a brilliant, dressy shirt. It's got a place in everyone's closet, and the feeling is really luxe for the money. 

post #56541 of 57779
Thats a good looking shirt... I think that's my shirt. Its being delivered today or tomorrow.
post #56542 of 57779

Did the dual suede thing today...

 

 

Suede Blouson and Suede Ballcap

 

The Blouson should be restocked next week, along with our new MA-1's. The ballcap that I'm wearing is our initial sample, the production one is much closer in tone to the jacket. 

post #56543 of 57779
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post

Thats a good looking shirt... I think that's my shirt. Its being delivered today or tomorrow.

 

@kickstand oh really? You're gonna absolutely love it. I've seen a lot of white shirts come thru in the past few years, but this fabric is really exceptional. 

post #56544 of 57779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

Did the dual suede thing today...

 

 

Suede Blouson and Suede Ballcap

 

The Blouson should be restocked next week, along with our new MA-1's. The ballcap that I'm wearing is our initial sample, the production one is much closer in tone to the jacket. 

Your daughter is adorable Mike.

 

A little fashionista she is!

post #56545 of 57779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

Did the dual suede thing today...

 

 

Suede Blouson and Suede Ballcap

 

The Blouson should be restocked next week, along with our new MA-1's. The ballcap that I'm wearing is our initial sample, the production one is much closer in tone to the jacket. 

I think this is one of the best pics to hit the thread recently. :D

post #56546 of 57779
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post


I had a similar experience with email/PM, but I'd suggest you give the store a call.  I was able to talk to Dylan and my issue was resolved quickly
Understandable, but they are on here quoting other posters....typically good experiences with them, so I'll take this as an anomaly.
post #56547 of 57779
LETS GO METS🙋
post #56548 of 57779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

 

No, there's just two colorways for the launch: the snuff suede from our photos (36 units) and all black calfskin with a black sole (18 units).

 

We'll also have the plain toe in Saffiano with a Dainite sole and Brown Calfskin with a leather sole. 

Will the Saffiano plain toe be at the Manhattan store this Saturday? And did you guys end up putting blind or brass eyelets on it?

post #56549 of 57779
Picked up my Southwick jacket from the tailor after work. Had to throw it on, so sorry for the bad pairing. I was just too excited to finally find this jacket ive been wanting; now I can channel my inner @eddiemczee smile.gif
post #56550 of 57779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

No, there's just two colorways for the launch: the snuff suede from our photos (36 units) and all black calfskin with a black sole (18 units).

We'll also have the plain toe in Saffiano with a Dainite sole and Brown Calfskin with a leather sole. 

Sorry, is this the GYW or the blake-stitched we're talking about? I may have my jodhpur models confused.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread