or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3765

post #56461 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

And some made-up Fall fabrics from Individualized. We've got a fun promo launching in a few hours..
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Looks exactly what is on the way to me (along with a few others...)
post #56462 of 57685

@Epaulet Mike, any word back from Northern Watters on the waffle knit sizing? 

post #56463 of 57685
I am just a sucker for tattersalls.
post #56464 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

And some made-up Fall fabrics from Individualized. We've got a fun promo launching in a few hours..

 

 

 

 

Got this one yesterday, plus another Individualized shirt, both fantastic but this one is definitely one of my favorites now

post #56465 of 57685

I went with the more subtle charcoal rezzo, but this one is spectacular too!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

And some made-up Fall fabrics from Individualized. We've got a fun promo launching in a few hours..

 

post #56466 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post
 

@bkotsko  That Vittorio is such a great fit on you :slayer:

Thanks, Don. These were made for me.

I am not sure if Mike is continuing the line at all with LuBiaM, but I haven't been able to find a fit quite so perfect yet. 

@Epaulet 

post #56467 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

Thanks, Don. These were made for me.
I am not sure if Mike is continuing the line at all with LuBiaM, but I haven't been able to find a fit quite so perfect yet. 
@Epaulet
 

I agree it's a perfect fit on you.

Don't get me started on the watch (grail...)
post #56468 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post
 
How is that tobacco linen treating you? I had picked up one a couple seasons ago, and got around to wearing it this summer. I don't wear my pants tight, but the seam on the seat started to pull away at the weave; I had my tailor reinforce it, but it started to pull away at the edges of the reinforcements. I was disappointed, as I didn't even get to wear it for a whole season.

In contrast to my very first pair of Epaulet trousers - a Walt indigo Italian linen, which I actually wore for five summers(!).

 

I wore my Tobacco Cotton-Linen all spring and summer with no issues. You might want to let the seat out a bit rather than reinforcing it, though your tailor (or the thread) could tell you if that's wise given the state of the fabric. Thinner, lighter fabrics have always made up slightly tighter, but I went TTS on this with no issues. I'd hasten to add that I've had the same positive experience with the Steamed Milk Cotton-Linen, which I believe is the same fabrication in a different colorway.

 

And I'm wearing one of my Canclini Compact Twill Individualized shirts today. First wear, and it's ridiculous. Soft like a flannel (softer TBH, almost pajama-like), but without being excessively warm.

post #56469 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

Got this one yesterday, plus another Individualized shirt, both fantastic but this one is definitely one of my favorites now
Nice! I got this 3-ply, as well as two solids also. Hoping mine are on the way shortly.
post #56470 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post

Nice! I got this 3-ply, as well as two solids also. Hoping mine are on the way shortly.

I got the solid blue and the blue stripe, I might pick up the white later in the season. Fantastic fabrics.
post #56471 of 57685
performance chinos ordered...........fingers crossed these are the bees knees
post #56472 of 57685
@Epaulet Received my tobacco wool Calvary twills today. Luckily they fit spot on but I noticed not a lot material was left inside. I recall in the past more material. Does this look normal?
post #56473 of 57685

Innsbruck Indie boots looking tuff.  From Aerosurferlv on Instagram.

 

post #56474 of 57685
Deleted
post #56475 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

@Epaulet Received my tobacco wool Calvary twills today. Luckily they fit spot on but I noticed not a lot material was left inside. I recall in the past more material. Does this look normal?

looks odd to me..........perhaps shoot Mike a PM?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread