@epaulet A quick query about the Albini indigo linens. You note that they'll be washed and will be a bit lighter in tone. How much lighter, exactly? Is this going to be an enzyme wash that will have a comparable effect of turning a shade like this into something like this? Or will it be just a single rinse and fairly close in color to the original? I'm specifically interested in the Albini Indigo Cotton-Linen (obviously, since I buy nearly every cotton-linen you carry). Thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:05 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 3:50 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3758post #56357 of 587859/23/16 at 4:21pmQuote:
That was immediate thought but that's why I liked it. Definitely Mondrian-ish...Get it .....I would have immediately kopped it but I thought it might be too close to this Epaulet flannel from last year:
But I still may and I'll wear it when drinking out of these Mondrian tumblers that I bought at MOMA 20 years ago.post #56358 of 587859/23/16 at 4:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by kwhitelaw
Did the larger waffle knit measurements get posted? Sorry if so, things have been hectic on my end and haven't had a chance to dig thru the thread. I tried calling the number in the sig from the EP waffle knit email but it keeps ringing busy..
Just don't want to miss my opportunity to exchange..
They haven't. I've been keeping an eye out cause I really want to make sure the replacement fits well too.post #56359 of 587859/23/16 at 6:44pmpost #56360 of 587859/24/16 at 5:21ampost #56361 of 587859/24/16 at 10:01ampost #56362 of 587859/24/16 at 10:16amWanted to post a picture of these from my recent IS order.
From left to right:
Leggiuno gingham - so light and airy and smooth. This is the wife's favorite.
Indigo chambray - Hope to wear this one quite a bit. Got a question about the order, though, gonna send it your way. I think the factory put the pocket on the wrong side.
White twill, Egyptian - super nice, good audible on this one Mike. I love the single fold french cuff.
Chambray oxford - Looks great. Bit lighter than I expected, but maybe that's because I tried it on after the tri-ply. Might order another one of these with some different details. :-]
Triply-ply oxford - So awesome.
I noticed these all have a split yoke, while my other IS shirts don't. I stared at the order sheet but I can't quite figure out how that got on there. I like them, and want it for future orders.post #56363 of 587859/24/16 at 11:18ampost #56364 of 587859/24/16 at 3:03pmpost #56365 of 587859/24/16 at 3:11pmpost #56366 of 587859/24/16 at 3:22pmQuote:Quote:
I placed two orders, one August 11th and one August 13th, and both orders arrived together September 22nd. I didn't get a shipping notification, only one from UPS saying I had a package coming.post #56367 of 587859/24/16 at 6:30pmpost #56368 of 587859/24/16 at 8:13pmpost #56369 of 587859/24/16 at 8:40pm
Dropped my twords off at the tailor today for hemming. They're even nicer than I was expecting. I'm really kicking myself for not getting the grey ones as well. On the outside chance that anyone grabbed a pair of those in 35 or even 36 Rudy's, I will gladly take them off your hands.
I also got the regular navy wide wales and they're very nice in their own right. I have the wheat ones from a couple years back and I wear the shit out of those so I'm sure it'll be the same w/ the navy ones, but the hand on these twords is just beyond description.post #56370 of 587859/24/16 at 8:45pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 16 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Can you help verify if this cashmere kiton sweater is authentic? 27 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...