Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:33 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 2:52 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3747post #56192 of 586569/20/16 at 10:23ampost #56193 of 586569/20/16 at 10:24ampost #56194 of 586569/20/16 at 10:24ampost #56195 of 586569/20/16 at 10:42amQuote:
I have one:
I'm 6'1 on a good day. The body is short and cropped, per the style, but not overly so. FWIW, I took a Large - my standard EP size - in the jacket and it worked out well. I've taken XLs though too in EP outerwear (Mulberry Leather) and been fine. Just depends what you're looking for.post #56196 of 586569/20/16 at 10:52ampost #56197 of 586569/20/16 at 1:18pm
RIVET CHINO MINI-CLEARANCE AND UPDATE
In anticipation of all the new stuff coming in, we've got some more things to clear out.
Our new Rivet Chinos just arrived: Cramerton in Khaki, Olive, and Gunmetal, and our brand-new Technical Chino with cotton-lycra. They look amazing!
As such, I want to offer you guys a deal on the remaining seasonal production that we have. Here's the category:
And you can use this code to get 40% off of it:
Couple of very important notes (please read through them all)
1) These are final sale
2) The Cramerton Khaki and Pale Khaki in the sale made up a bit smaller than we intended. I recommend that you size up one on these.
3) The Oxford Cloth is a bit smaller too - so also size up on those.
4) The Ripstop made up right at spec, so buy your usual size there.
5) The new Cramertons will be booked in the next few days. We adjusted the pattern to make them fit more true, so it will not be necessary to size up on those units.post #56198 of 586569/20/16 at 1:35pmpost #56199 of 586569/20/16 at 3:07pmpost #56200 of 586569/20/16 at 6:41pmpost #56201 of 586569/20/16 at 7:02pmpost #56202 of 586569/20/16 at 7:27pmpost #56203 of 586569/20/16 at 8:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ennius
I heard a vicious rumor that you won't reorder the moleskin cloth.
I hope thus isn't true as I really really want rivet chinos in brown moleskin to go with grey and navy I already have.
If this is truer, any suggestion where to get brown moleskin casual trousers??
I just had the same thing happen to me a month or so back!
Turns out there are tons of places selling moleskin trousers! I ended up going with Peter Christian. The cut is not as slim as EP, but the fabric is super soft and luxurious, for a very reasonable price.post #56204 of 586569/20/16 at 10:58pmpost #56205 of 586569/20/16 at 11:07pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 16 seconds ago
- › The OCBD collar roll thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...