Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 11:16 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 5:52 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3733post #55981 of 586809/8/16 at 5:22pmpost #55982 of 586809/8/16 at 5:59pmpost #55983 of 586809/8/16 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by BenLeaman
@epaulet I would like to pay for both my personal heirloom and the kids version I bought for my daughter in the same order to combine shipping. I only have a link to mine, where can I find the balance payment for the children's sweaters? Mucho grassyass
Both the adult and the kids were in the same drop down menu for the link I got.post #55984 of 586809/8/16 at 7:53pmpost #55985 of 586809/8/16 at 7:55pmpost #55986 of 586809/8/16 at 8:47pmpost #55987 of 586809/8/16 at 9:08pmpost #55988 of 586809/9/16 at 2:43ampost #55989 of 586809/9/16 at 5:11ampost #55990 of 586809/9/16 at 8:40ampost #55991 of 586809/9/16 at 8:52ampost #55992 of 586809/9/16 at 10:01am
Was waiting on my Camo Field Jacket from the sale with the 50% off code and forgot about it. Just dug through my spam emails and found out my order was canceled due to lack of stock. If anyone picked up a Large and is having buyers remorse (I know the pattern wasn't to everyone's liking), please PM me.post #55993 of 586809/9/16 at 10:04am
Huge EP haul today, finally got around to picking up my stuff. It only took me so long because I had to get my passport renewed. I apologize for the quality of the pictures, I don't have a good spot at the moment to take them as we are re-arranging everything.
Linen Cream and Navy Gables: I'll have to drop these off to the tailor this week so I can get some use out of them this season. Really love how these came out.
Hertling EFF Navy Brisbane:
Individualized Blue Danube Linen: The color on this is absolutely insane. It is so ridiculously nice.
Individualized White Linen (The non-TM one): I really like the curved collar on this, next time I order shirts I'm going to order some with curved collars for sure. They just look so unique and instantly make any shirt more interesting.
Alumo Orange Wool/Cotton: This thing is insanely soft, it's really lightweight and breathable as well. I ordered it as a finestra and I emailed Mike and co about paying for the upcharge but I never heard back about it. It's still going to be a great fall shirt. This is also the only shirt I've ordered with smoke resin buttons and I think it works really well here.
Triple Ply Oxfords: These things are absolutely boss. They are wickedly heavy and thick, its honestly unbelievable. I've never handled a shirt this beefy before. They are really nice and soft as well, I can't wait until it's cold enough to wear these.
I apologize for the massive post but I wanted to share my haul. Really happy with everything. I'll need to take some better pictures once I find a spot that works in the apartment. The texture on all of these shirts is awesome as well, especially the blue oxford.post #55994 of 586809/9/16 at 10:11amQuote:Originally Posted by budapest12
Quick pic snapped at work of Individualized/EP delivery this morning.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Instantly my favorite shirt.
Glad I decided to order this one! I have a feeling it'll be a F/W favorite as well. Went with button down collar too & trying the MOP buttonspost #55995 of 586809/9/16 at 10:20amQuote:Originally Posted by connersw
Was waiting on my Camo Field Jacket from the sale with the 50% off code and forgot about it. Just dug through my spam emails and found out my order was canceled due to lack of stock. If anyone picked up a Large and is having buyers remorse (I know the pattern wasn't to everyone's liking), please PM me.
maybe this is still available: http://www.styleforum.net/t/528203/epaulet-field-jacket-camo-l-new-in-bag#post_8553145 good luck!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Junkard Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...