Edit - false alarm. Seemed to correct itself after a refresh.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:56 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 7:07 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 9:03 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3718post #55756 of 598098/25/16 at 11:49ampost #55757 of 598098/25/16 at 11:51ampost #55758 of 598098/25/16 at 11:53ampost #55759 of 598098/25/16 at 11:59amQuote:
Well, I'll never say never, but there's just a ton of other colors, so we'll bring in new ones every delivery. White, Blue, and University Stripe will be our year-round basics.
Don't sleep on Merlot everyone, that color is amazing! Right in-between purple and burgundy. Will look crazy good with dark indigo jeans.post #55760 of 598098/25/16 at 12:00pmpost #55761 of 598098/25/16 at 12:15pmpost #55762 of 598098/25/16 at 12:17pm@Epaulet
I also got mine today but definitely looks like a solid khaki and the tag says 100% linen.
Cool color but not what I thought I ordered.
Quote:Originally Posted by JR Magat
Thanks, you were one that convinced me to get them haha. I sent an email/PM with photos to Epaulet to verify, the fabric I received just appeared different from the video/photos (a solid khaki/sand versus eggshell w/ grey flecks). Would love to see some pics of yours either waypost #55763 of 598098/25/16 at 12:37pmpost #55764 of 598098/25/16 at 12:41pmpost #55765 of 598098/25/16 at 12:41pmQuote:
Most guys who wear a size 38 would take a medium in these shirts. People used to size up one from their J.Crew size, but that was a few years ago... J.Crew may have slimmed things up since then.
All of the new shirts have Medium's left - although we're down to the last 2 units of that in University Stripe. Emerald and Red no longer have that size, but they're not going to be restocked.post #55766 of 598098/25/16 at 12:42pmpost #55767 of 598098/25/16 at 12:43pm
Have there been any stock of some Rudy trousers before or is MTO the only way to get that fit? I see there's a section for it but unless my memory is failing me I don't remember any Rudy's being for sale before. Thinking of trying the fit as the roomy in top and taper at bottom is the fit I'm looking for.post #55768 of 598098/25/16 at 12:47pmQuote:
You're gonna love those pants. I've got 'em in a Walt....
I had a few pants recently altered and at first sight the tailor praised them and really liked the Windowpanes.post #55769 of 598098/25/16 at 12:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Valfunde
Have there been any stock of some Rudy trousers before or is MTO the only way to get that fit? I see there's a section for it but unless my memory is failing me I don't remember any Rudy's being for sale before. Thinking of trying the fit as the roomy in top and taper at bottom is the fit I'm looking for.
@Valfunde we've got the Rudy's in stock in both Grey & Navy Hopsack - same exact fabric used in the stock Walt's and Taylors. Sorry, never had a chance to photograph them. If you're interested, just drop us an email and we can set up an order for you.post #55770 of 598098/25/16 at 1:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
SALT WASHED OXFORDS PROMO
The new Salt Washed Oxfords look amazing! We're really trying to build this product category out as a basic necessity - something that both new and existing customers can pick up, and items that we generally keep in stock year-round. I believe that they're the best product on the market at this price, and the feedback that we've received has been fantastic.
I want to get these into a bunch of people's hands, so we're going to do a quick 15% off promo that's good until tomorrow (Friday) night. Definitely grab one or a few if you want to try them. You can still return or exchange them, this discount is just a little incentive for people to pick them up.
Use this as the discount code...
Here's the collection page with all 8 colors. We received a full restock of Blue and White along with the new colors (University Stripe, Black, Antique Grey, Merlot). Red and Emerald won't be restocked, so last call for those two colors.
You guys are seeing the discount first - it will go out to our email list in about an hour. We've got pretty good stock across the board, but if you want a striped shirt, I'd say to order that sooner than later. I think those are going to fly pretty fast.
Awesome, thanks Mike! Jumping on this.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 40 seconds ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 45 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...