Those new Somelos OCBDs look great!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:36 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on 10/21/16 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3717post #55742 of 568108/24/16 at 6:40am
I'm drawn to the blackwatch flannel, but only if I can wear them quite casually without them looking like some garish novelty. I've never worn pants with a large pattern before. This one looks pretty subtle though, and I already wear a lot of jeans and dark green pants.
What sort of shirts would be a good match? Solid colors only? How casual can one go with these? Sneakers, e.g. those Nick Kroll ones? Tees/henleys?post #55743 of 568108/24/16 at 7:22ampost #55744 of 568108/24/16 at 8:22amQuote:Originally Posted by fairlynerdy
Somelos OCBD and lightweight cord Rivets today. Been enjoying both a lot.
Those new Somelos OCBDs look great!
Oh wow, that cord looks amazing in the sun! Almost has a crushed velvet vibe, very cool.post #55745 of 568108/24/16 at 10:29ampost #55746 of 568108/24/16 at 11:41amQuote:
@fairlynerdy Agreed. I have a lot of flannel and tweed pants, and can tell you that I find the tweeds much more versatile. In addition to wearing with a SC and tie (or no tie), I'm much more apt to wear tweed trousers with casual shoes and a sweater than flannel trousers.post #55747 of 568108/24/16 at 11:56ampost #55748 of 568108/24/16 at 12:20pmpost #55749 of 568108/24/16 at 8:30pmpost #55750 of 568108/24/16 at 8:35pmpost #55751 of 568108/24/16 at 9:01pmQuote:
Side darts, yes. Box pleat, no.Quote:
Judging by the Somelos sizing chart progression on the EP website, I'm going to guess most measurements for XXL will be a half inch larger than XL. Just making an observation though, not sure it's accurate.post #55752 of 568108/25/16 at 4:44ampost #55753 of 568108/25/16 at 5:33ampost #55754 of 568108/25/16 at 11:24am
SALT WASHED OXFORDS PROMO
The new Salt Washed Oxfords look amazing! We're really trying to build this product category out as a basic necessity - something that both new and existing customers can pick up, and items that we generally keep in stock year-round. I believe that they're the best product on the market at this price, and the feedback that we've received has been fantastic.
I want to get these into a bunch of people's hands, so we're going to do a quick 15% off promo that's good until tomorrow (Friday) night. Definitely grab one or a few if you want to try them. You can still return or exchange them, this discount is just a little incentive for people to pick them up.
Use this as the discount code...
Here's the collection page with all 8 colors. We received a full restock of Blue and White along with the new colors (University Stripe, Black, Antique Grey, Merlot). Red and Emerald won't be restocked, so last call for those two colors.
You guys are seeing the discount first - it will go out to our email list in about an hour. We've got pretty good stock across the board, but if you want a striped shirt, I'd say to order that sooner than later. I think those are going to fly pretty fast.post #55755 of 568108/25/16 at 11:31am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 2 minutes ago
- › Video Games 3 minutes ago
- › WTB Alden Longwings 7.5 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › BRAND NEW SPECIAL ORDER TWO PIECE 100% WOOL VERSACE SUIT 8 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 8 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...