or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3710

post #55636 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post
 

Here my man

 

http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/special-order/Made-to-Order-Trousers


Oh, it's on the special order page.

 

Thanks C.C..

post #55637 of 57858

Wow. 2131 Tobacco/khaki tweed cords are sold out already? They aren't on the drop down list.

post #55638 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post

Wow. 2131 Tobacco/khaki tweed cords are sold out already? They aren't on the drop down list.

They're probably still building it out.
post #55639 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post


They're probably still building it out.

That makes sense.

 

I should have read the last pages posts.

 

Thanks.

post #55640 of 57858
Swatches look great! Eagerly awaiting discount code haha.
post #55641 of 57858

Hey guys!

 

Here's the code, sending out our newsletter now. A few guys placed orders without the codes, we'll refund 10% against your purchase, no worries. 

 

TROUSER-FALL16-PROMO-10%OFF

post #55642 of 57858

The folks who will be buying the Cord/Tweeds, will you be going Walt or Driggs cut.

 

I imagine it's personal preference on the rise but I was wondering if these cords should have a bigger taper or not.

 

Thanks

post #55643 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

Hey guys!

 

Here's the code, sending out our newsletter now. A few guys placed orders without the codes, we'll refund 10% against your purchase, no worries. 

 

TROUSER-FALL16-PROMO-10%OFF


Mike - Just FYI the khaki tweed corduroy is not available in the drop-down menu.  Thanks.

post #55644 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post

The folks who will be buying the Cord/Tweeds, will you be going Walt or Driggs cut.

I imagine it's personal preference on the rise but I was wondering if these cords should have a bigger taper or not.

Thanks

I'll be the odd one and say Taylor.
post #55645 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post

The folks who will be buying the Cord/Tweeds, will you be going Walt or Driggs cut.

I'm actually trying to decide between Taylor and Walt. Driggs is too low rise for me. I think Walt Porto (from its description, I haven't actually seen it in person) would be ideal. It really comes down to your style, though -- I have the aluminum cotton-cashmere in Driggs and they are great (except for the low rise).

Mike, I know you've said that the moleskins are too thick for side tabs. Would you say the same about any of the new fall fabrics?
post #55646 of 57858
Is the tobacco-khaki corduroy tweed (#2131) definitely sold out already?
post #55647 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjota View Post


I'm actually trying to decide between Taylor and Walt. Driggs is too low rise for me. I think Walt Porto (from its description, I haven't actually seen it in person) would be ideal. It really comes down to your style, though -- I have the aluminum cotton-cashmere in Driggs and they are great (except for the low rise).

Mike, I know you've said that the moleskins are too thick for side tabs. Would you say the same about any of the new fall fabrics?


My Aluminum cotton/cashmere's also are Driggs and they are great. But yeah, the rise is a bit "tricky" to deal with.

 

I did not read the differences but is he Walt Porto an option here?

 

A Taylor cord. That is interesting. I couldn't pull it off though.

post #55648 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner View Post

Is the tobacco-khaki corduroy tweed (#2131) definitely sold out already?


No

post #55649 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner View Post

Is the tobacco-khaki corduroy tweed (#2131) definitely sold out already?

I asked the same.

 

But no, it hasn't been listed yet.

post #55650 of 57858
Quote:

Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

A few guys placed orders without the codes

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread