Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 11:16 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 5:52 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3700post #55486 of 586808/13/16 at 8:50pmpost #55487 of 586808/13/16 at 8:51pmpost #55488 of 586808/13/16 at 9:12pmQuote:
I love those ripstops.
Did you taper those below the knee?post #55489 of 586808/13/16 at 9:45pmpost #55490 of 586808/13/16 at 10:32pmpost #55491 of 586808/14/16 at 3:54ampost #55492 of 586808/14/16 at 3:59ampost #55493 of 586808/14/16 at 4:46amQuote:
Thanks, I love them too. Such a good material...especially for when it's super hot.
I haven't altered these at all.
I'm hoping there will be more color options over time. Ripstop rivets and shorts should be a staplepost #55494 of 586808/14/16 at 6:16ampost #55495 of 586808/14/16 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Anyone get the wrong size in the latest FF walts? Ordered three pair in waist size 32 and the field mouse came in size 34. Cost $65 to get all of the alterations done. Had it only been a simple hem job, I would go the cheap places (and argue to mark each leg individually instead of doing just one leg and replicating for the other) but when I need more skillful work done, tend to go to places that have full tailoring ability and pay more. Though for about 30seconds on sending them back but it's pretty kick ass fabric.
You got three pairs done by the good tailor for only $65...I am jealous. Waist/seat and legs??post #55496 of 586808/14/16 at 8:28ampost #55497 of 586808/14/16 at 8:28ampost #55498 of 586808/14/16 at 8:39amQuote:
Yup pretty sure its a $15 upcharge. I had it done to two shirts. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0184/4436/products/E35LBC_Made_Up_1024x1024.jpg?v=1466188840 I can take a picture later today if you want a more up close picture of them.post #55499 of 586808/14/16 at 9:48ampost #55500 of 586808/14/16 at 10:12amQuote:
@nd1nd2nd3 yup, $15 upcharge for shoulder epaulets on any shirt. Just add it into the special comments section and I'll bill you for it tomorrow. All of the orders have to be in tonight for the discount.
@rydenfan thought that you'd like it!Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
@medoc bond collar would be a nice choice to make it a little different and to take advantage of the option. Regular BD collar would also be a good choice. I'd go with a soft collar and cuffs on a flannel.Quote:
Good call @FrankCowperwood - I'd agree. We're doing a lot of New Bond Collars and Artisans on flannel orders recently.
Any buttondown collar will be made with light lining - so just a thin piece of interlining sitting inside the collar. If you choose a non-buttondown like the PT, Fashion Spread, or Artisan then we'll do "Ladies Light Fusing," which gives a soft collar that still keeps it shape. We do this by default.Quote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
About my post earlier with the wrong sized britches; I did not reach out to Mike or anyone else at EP. Existing customers know with certainty that it would have been made right had I done so.
Just wanted to make that clear to anyone new to EP checking out this thread.
@PorterInjax ah man, my apologies for the mixup with your trousers, I'm not sure if that mistake was on our side or Hertling's. Either way we'll take care of that tailoring charge for youQuote:
"Maybe" on the other round. This fabric was purchased and supplied by a Japanese store account. Individualized does a really large business in Japan with off-the-rack shirts, sold under the Individualized label.
They made something like 400 units and there was enough fabric for about 30 to 36 more. They didn't order any subsequent shirts, so Individualized opened it up to us for custom orders. If Individualized decides to buy the fabric on their own, it would be available in the future for us and other accounts to order. If they don't, then we'll just have this small quantity to run through.
I'm gonna see if we can do this kind of thing a few times a season. It's a great way to offer something unique and limited
The colors on the monogram page are thread colors for the monograms themselves. You can choose any of those colors for your monogram, but the safari twill only comes in the British Khaki tone that's pictured.Quote:
@TO Tie Guy yup, Rivet Chino EFF this week, probably on Thursday. We'll also do 10% off all Hertling MTO's this week.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Junkard Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...