or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3697

post #55441 of 57855
IMG_4294.JPG 2,870k .JPG file IMG_4293.JPG 2,928k .JPG file IMG_4292.JPG 1,936k .JPG file IMG_4291.JPG 2,463k .JPG file IMG_4288.JPG 1,739k .JPG file IMG_4287.JPG 1,695k .JPG file Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post
 

Anyone have any of the Thomas Mason linen shirts? Would love to see pictures and hear about it.

 

Have been on the fence on picking on up with this promo.

IMG_4286.JPG 2,242k .JPG file  

post #55442 of 57855

sorry guys if this did not come out the way  I wanted it. I guess i need a little tutorial

post #55443 of 57855

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


i hope this is better  Mschapiro

post #55444 of 57855

rivet chinos and tennis trainers

 

tumblr_obq2vdP78D1r8bgano1_1280.jpg 

 

Details

post #55445 of 57855

Thanks! Your pictures really sold me on it!

post #55446 of 57855
The donegal sweaters look awesome.

@Epaulet - How would you say the sizing compares to the Northern Water sweaters of the past couple years? I see that the site advises to order your true size. For my Epaulet jackets, I am a 41 and I usually let an inch out of the waist are but odd sizes are not available on the sweaters. Should I go with a 42?
post #55447 of 57855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner View Post

The donegal sweaters look awesome.

@Epaulet - How would you say the sizing compares to the Northern Water sweaters of the past couple years? I see that the site advises to order your true size. For my Epaulet jackets, I am a 41 and I usually let an inch out of the waist are but odd sizes are not available on the sweaters. Should I go with a 42?

 

@Michigan Planner yup, I'd say to take a True Size 42 (Tagged 44) in these. You're gonna love these! 

 

And man, that Ultraviolet yarn is going to be the freshest sweater of all freaking time. 

 

I'll tell you guys all about this stuff later today and Dylan is going to shoot a video narrating the fabrics that we bought into. 

post #55448 of 57855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

@Michigan Planner
 yup, I'd say to take a True Size 42 (Tagged 44) in these. You're gonna love these! 

And man, that Ultraviolet yarn is going to be the freshest sweater of all freaking time. 

I'll tell you guys all about this stuff later today and Dylan is going to shoot a video narrating the fabrics that we bought into. 

Thanks for the quick reply. That Ultraviolet is precisely the one I want... and now ordered! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #55449 of 57855

And also, just in case anyone is confused by the sudden appearance of toddlers in our newsletter...

 

PONCHO & PARKER: PONCHO'S FOR KIDS! 

 

This is a side project that my wife Adele (also a co-owner of Epaulet) is doing with one of her best friends. She made these ponchos with a really nice factory in Turkey. The idea came about a few months ago when she bought a similar product that was made in China at a local kids' store. My daughter went crazy for it and started demanding to wear it every day. And demanding to dance in it while KC and the Sunshine Band or Rick James was on. 

 

Adele spent a few months researching where she could produce a better version of the Chinese product and eventually came to this factory in Turkey. The cotton is soft and the quality is great. She developed this little capsule of ombre colors. 

 

If you have a kid aged 2-5, then definitely consider one - it's a fun garment and works at the beach or after bathtime. Makes a great gift too. You can order it at this site and there's a place to sign up and get a 25% coupon. Shipping is free. Don't let the newsletter registration scare you - I can't imagine that Adele is going to send more than one email a month. 

 

In terms of the Epaulet newsletter, this was a one time shot, so don't worry - we won't start communicating kids stuff alongside our Donegal preorders in the future! We'll be back to normal programming tomorrow. 

post #55450 of 57855

I'm actually really interested in that navy fleck one. Looks really awesome.

post #55451 of 57855
Awesome new project on the ponchos - Can't wait to get my little guy into his! I know there was a Northern Watters pre-order for kids stuff, are their any of those coming for stock this fall?

I've been looking for a brown-ish sweater so maybe that mocha and tobacco one will work for me. Several good looking swatches in that pre-order. Plus Rivet EFF next week, my wallet might not make it till September...
post #55452 of 57855
Quote:
Originally Posted by duff406 View Post

Awesome new project on the ponchos - Can't wait to get my little guy into his! I know there was a Northern Watters pre-order for kids stuff, are their any of those coming for stock this fall?

I've been looking for a brown-ish sweater so maybe that mocha and tobacco one will work for me. Several good looking swatches in that pre-order. Plus Rivet EFF next week, my wallet might not make it till September...

 

@duff406 we'll surely be able to do another round-up order for kids sweaters with NW, still waiting to hear if they have the capacity to do more adult ones too. Just depends on how cold the season starts out and how busy they are. 

 

Mocha & Tobacco is really great. Dylan always wore brown sweaters well, and convinced me of them. I love them with indigo denim. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post
 

I'm actually really interested in that navy fleck one. Looks really awesome.

 

@Nik Telford yeah, definitely the best seller so far. It's a great color and being fully made up really helps. It's a nice twist on the typical navy crewneck. 

 

Thanks to everyone for their orders! We've had a lot of guys pick up multiples, it's awesome! 

post #55453 of 57855
Picked up one of the ultraviolet sweaters. Still debating on another, but the ultraviolet was a must. I wonder if it would be too much to wear it with plum wool trousers...

Also, is it possible to change sizes after we've submitted an Individualized order?

Thanks,
Steve
post #55454 of 57855
Ordered one in Navy with Multi-Colored Flecks but didn't see a way to enter my size, so I sent an e-mail. Is this how it's supposed to work?
post #55455 of 57855
Sweaters look nice but they're a non-starter for me unless I can add sleeve/body length :/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread