Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 12/6/16 at 12:28pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 3:51 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3697post #55441 of 578558/10/16 at 6:23pmpost #55442 of 578558/10/16 at 6:24pmpost #55443 of 578558/10/16 at 6:27pmpost #55444 of 578558/10/16 at 7:02pmpost #55445 of 578558/10/16 at 9:51pmpost #55446 of 578558/11/16 at 12:03pmThe donegal sweaters look awesome.
@Epaulet - How would you say the sizing compares to the Northern Water sweaters of the past couple years? I see that the site advises to order your true size. For my Epaulet jackets, I am a 41 and I usually let an inch out of the waist are but odd sizes are not available on the sweaters. Should I go with a 42?post #55447 of 578558/11/16 at 12:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Michigan Planner
The donegal sweaters look awesome.
@Epaulet - How would you say the sizing compares to the Northern Water sweaters of the past couple years? I see that the site advises to order your true size. For my Epaulet jackets, I am a 41 and I usually let an inch out of the waist are but odd sizes are not available on the sweaters. Should I go with a 42?
@Michigan Planner yup, I'd say to take a True Size 42 (Tagged 44) in these. You're gonna love these!
And man, that Ultraviolet yarn is going to be the freshest sweater of all freaking time.
I'll tell you guys all about this stuff later today and Dylan is going to shoot a video narrating the fabrics that we bought into.post #55448 of 578558/11/16 at 12:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
yup, I'd say to take a True Size 42 (Tagged 44) in these. You're gonna love these!
And man, that Ultraviolet yarn is going to be the freshest sweater of all freaking time.
I'll tell you guys all about this stuff later today and Dylan is going to shoot a video narrating the fabrics that we bought into.
Thanks for the quick reply. That Ultraviolet is precisely the one I want... and now ordered!post #55449 of 578558/11/16 at 12:22pm
And also, just in case anyone is confused by the sudden appearance of toddlers in our newsletter...
This is a side project that my wife Adele (also a co-owner of Epaulet) is doing with one of her best friends. She made these ponchos with a really nice factory in Turkey. The idea came about a few months ago when she bought a similar product that was made in China at a local kids' store. My daughter went crazy for it and started demanding to wear it every day. And demanding to dance in it while KC and the Sunshine Band or Rick James was on.
Adele spent a few months researching where she could produce a better version of the Chinese product and eventually came to this factory in Turkey. The cotton is soft and the quality is great. She developed this little capsule of ombre colors.
If you have a kid aged 2-5, then definitely consider one - it's a fun garment and works at the beach or after bathtime. Makes a great gift too. You can order it at this site and there's a place to sign up and get a 25% coupon. Shipping is free. Don't let the newsletter registration scare you - I can't imagine that Adele is going to send more than one email a month.
In terms of the Epaulet newsletter, this was a one time shot, so don't worry - we won't start communicating kids stuff alongside our Donegal preorders in the future! We'll be back to normal programming tomorrow.post #55450 of 578558/11/16 at 12:26pmpost #55451 of 578558/11/16 at 2:08pmAwesome new project on the ponchos - Can't wait to get my little guy into his! I know there was a Northern Watters pre-order for kids stuff, are their any of those coming for stock this fall?
I've been looking for a brown-ish sweater so maybe that mocha and tobacco one will work for me. Several good looking swatches in that pre-order. Plus Rivet EFF next week, my wallet might not make it till September...post #55452 of 578558/11/16 at 2:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by duff406
Awesome new project on the ponchos - Can't wait to get my little guy into his! I know there was a Northern Watters pre-order for kids stuff, are their any of those coming for stock this fall?
I've been looking for a brown-ish sweater so maybe that mocha and tobacco one will work for me. Several good looking swatches in that pre-order. Plus Rivet EFF next week, my wallet might not make it till September...
@duff406 we'll surely be able to do another round-up order for kids sweaters with NW, still waiting to hear if they have the capacity to do more adult ones too. Just depends on how cold the season starts out and how busy they are.
Mocha & Tobacco is really great. Dylan always wore brown sweaters well, and convinced me of them. I love them with indigo denim.Quote:
@Nik Telford yeah, definitely the best seller so far. It's a great color and being fully made up really helps. It's a nice twist on the typical navy crewneck.
Thanks to everyone for their orders! We've had a lot of guys pick up multiples, it's awesome!post #55453 of 578558/11/16 at 3:06pmpost #55454 of 578558/11/16 at 3:58pmpost #55455 of 578558/11/16 at 4:04pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Brand New Unworn TOJ0 2013 Navy/Black (S) 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots Mclean 9D 12 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 13 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...