or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3669

post #55021 of 57690
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefok View Post

I am still debating wheater I should go with the sport trainers or the tennis trainers.....baldy%5B1%5D.gif

Get both?
post #55022 of 57690
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post


Get both?

 

I wanna save a spot for a pair in museum calf in the future...lol

post #55023 of 57690
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefok View Post

I wanna save a spot for a pair in museum calf in the future...lol

So...get all three?
post #55024 of 57690
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post


So...get all three?

 

My wife is not happy with me for getting same model of Aldens in different colors...........I am not sure doing the same with sneakers is a good idea.......:cry:

post #55025 of 57690
Thanks for all the ideas. I was thinking Tennis trainer with Ecru and Green leather, but that reminded of Addidas that I see all over on the street. So I am now down to either Teak or Navy.
post #55026 of 57690
@Epaulet

Random question since stingray has been a recent subject again...is there any way the leather company you use could make stingray watch straps? I remember you posted something about watch straps on instagram once; thought it'd be worth an ask!
post #55027 of 57690
Stingray FTW. Not sure where else you can get a chunk of stingray for 20$. Stingray on white wink.gif
post #55028 of 57690
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefok View Post

My wife is not happy with me for getting same model of Aldens in different colors...........I am not sure doing the same with sneakers is a good idea.......cry.gif

To be fair, they would be two pairs of the same model in different makeup and a single pair that is completely different if you were to get all 3!

I always wanted to use the argument that the wife does the same and orders the same shoes in different colors or makeups but that's generalizing as I'm sure there are some that don't do it.

Hide the extra pair somewhere and if she ever asks, you've had them forever!
post #55029 of 57690
Carmina x Epaulet, EP Somaleo, EP Rivet Cramertons.

post #55030 of 57690
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

To be fair, they would be two pairs of the same model in different makeup and a single pair that is completely different if you were to get all 3!

I always wanted to use the argument that the wife does the same and orders the same shoes in different colors or makeups but that's generalizing as I'm sure there are some that don't do it.

Hide the extra pair somewhere and if she ever asks, you've had them forever!

LOL yup!
post #55031 of 57690
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

To be fair, they would be two pairs of the same model in different makeup and a single pair that is completely different if you were to get all 3!

I always wanted to use the argument that the wife does the same and orders the same shoes in different colors or makeups but that's generalizing as I'm sure there are some that don't do it.

Hide the extra pair somewhere and if she ever asks, you've had them forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

LOL yup!
Try this phrase:

"Their not NEW new, I just don't wear them that often."

I'm blessed with a wife who pays zero attention to clothing. This phrase coupled with the citation of a specific time/event at which I wore the item in question ("I wore these when we went to boo the neighbor's children at that baseball tournament") is usually sufficient evidence to rule against the plaintiff.
post #55032 of 57690
Should've picked up the stone Cramertons. Hopefully they will be included in the restock.
post #55033 of 57690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post

Should've picked up the stone Cramertons. Hopefully they will be included in the restock.


I've been looking for the restock for a couple of months now for that exact reason. When they were initially launched, Mike said "We have to do large minimums to get the fabric, so the first restock wouldn't be until May or so." It's approaching the end of July now and I'm hoping he didn't mean May of 2017! :paranoia:

post #55034 of 57690
Shell trainers
4effd87448055080ce3d3645641437a5.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #55035 of 57690
Awesome rolls > creases.

On a side note, thanks to whoever bought the loopwheeled t shirts in medium from the sale section! Was in my cart but inventory issues will save me from the wife
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread