Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3660post #54886 of 587847/12/16 at 8:04ampost #54887 of 587847/12/16 at 9:50amQuote:
Like a few guys mentioned here, there are the only short socks that I wear:
I can't recommend them enough. They're incredibly comfortable and long-wearing. Really the most comfortable athletic socks that I've ever owned.
They're not true no-shows, and they're definitely visible. The trade-off is worth it for me, as I've been mostly frustrated by no-shows. I wear them with all of our sneakers, and also with Nike's and such. I think that they work great with that, although they'd be overpowering for a dress shoe or loafers with shorts.Quote:Originally Posted by StyleinStyle
I have just got the Emerald Salt Wash shirt [in size "small"] from you. I am looking for a matching trouser. I intend to wear both with dress shoes and dress belts. [both shades of brown- Allen Edmonds Tan and Bourbon] Could you suggest a good color and make of Epaulet trouser for me please ?
I am giving herewith my specifications-
1. I am 5-7 in height.
2. I intend to wear the outfit at a Summer time Professional Conference,where I will be wearing this among some suit-wearing folks.
3. I have slim to medium built.
If you or the other learned members of StyleForum can please provide some suggestions, it will be very helpful.
[ I was wondering about the Duck Caramel but I am not sure that will look good with the shirt-but maybe it will-I am open to suggestions].
Thanks to everyone that replies in advance.
@StyleinStyle thanks for picking it up and glad that you like the shirt. That emerald color is killer, I loved it when I first saw it at Somelos.
I would go with either a khaki or a grey trouser to match it. I'd agree that the Caramel is going to be a pretty strong contrast. This is what I'd advise:
First up is a super-basic pant that's really brilliant. This fabric is supremely light and comfortable and the trouser matches everything. Meant for the warm weather, but you can wear this well into late October.
WALT TROUSER COTTON LIGHTWEIGHT KHAKI TWILL: $175
Next is our new basic grey dress trouser. We wanted to make the best basic pant in the world for the money. It's got a whole story at the link, but in short: we sold about a hundred of them last week and they've been really well received. Great option if you need a staple grey wool dress pant.Quote:Originally Posted by Duke Silver
I got my EFF shirts over the weekend as well. The cream and pale green button down meets my expectations, but I was not anticipating that the madras was going to be quite this stunning. I'll try to get a better picture in natural light as this doesn't do it justice, but the purple with the green set off against the white and muted blues and reds is just perfect. Glad I went w/ the band collar and short sleeves on this one.
@Duke Silver really nice choices on those, thanks for posting the pic!Quote:
@ReversoLover haha, that was all David - our usual pant model and sales guy. He's taking over the bulk of the copywriting for new items.Quote:
@eljlakers yeah, my apologies on that, we're late on the Massdrop stuff too. Europeans are always confident about dates when you place the order, but if things are running slowly on their side, you just have to deal with it. I even padded 8 weeks onto the Museum calf turnaround, as they originally quoted us first week of Junepost #54888 of 587847/12/16 at 10:05ampost #54889 of 587847/12/16 at 10:23am
Flannel ideas for Fall Portugal shirts
So, I'm working out my Fall shirting with the "Salt Wash" factory. Got some swatches to run by you. I'll probably settle on about 3 from this collection. Holler if anything jumps out at you. Figure that this would fall in the $95-$110 price.post #54890 of 587847/12/16 at 10:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Flannel ideas for Fall Portugal shirts
So, I'm working out my Fall shirting with the "Salt Wash" factory. Got some swatches to run by you. I'll probably settle on about 3 from this collection. Holler if anything jumps out at you. Figure that this would fall in the $95-$110 price.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That green is pretty great looking. I feel like I can find red and blue checks in flannels all day long but that green is a bit more unique.post #54891 of 587847/12/16 at 10:44ampost #54892 of 587847/12/16 at 10:44ampost #54893 of 587847/12/16 at 10:59ampost #54894 of 587847/12/16 at 11:04ampost #54895 of 587847/12/16 at 11:29ampost #54896 of 587847/12/16 at 11:38ampost #54897 of 587847/12/16 at 12:21pmpost #54898 of 587847/12/16 at 12:35pmpost #54899 of 587847/12/16 at 12:35pmpost #54900 of 587847/12/16 at 12:38pmQuote:
@AloysiusSF yes, these fabrics are all on the lighter side. They'd be done in the same model as the Salt Wash Oxford - so that big B/D collar, chest pocket, and the whole salt wash process.
For heavier flannels, we'll have some ass-kickers from Gitman & New England, and a whole bunch of MTO options with Individualized.
The plan for these swatches is to choose a few good colors and make something off the rack that's cheap and cheerful.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 18 minutes ago
- › Stile Latino cashmere jacket. 50EU 32 minutes ago
- › Two Rado Watches - Carpe Diem and Cerix 35 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 37 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 37 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 37 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 46 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 55 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...