or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3637

post #54541 of 57860
Just got UPS tracking from Southwick for one, or both, of my recent EFF coats!!! Shouldn't be a long trip from Mass to Philly

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #54542 of 57860
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

Just got UPS tracking from Southwick for one, or both, of my recent EFF coats!!! Shouldn't be a long trip from Mass to Philly

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Wha??? That's fast!
post #54543 of 57860
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljlakers View Post

Wha??? That's fast!

I'm as surprised as you are.
post #54544 of 57860
@Epaulet best of luck with the move man. I know how hectic and stressful it is
post #54545 of 57860
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

Just got UPS tracking from Southwick for one, or both, of my recent EFF coats!!! Shouldn't be a long trip from Mass to Philly

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


That's exciting, hopefully mine arrives soon too!  Pics please :)

 

@Epaulet the Portugal suits look great, congratulations on that one!  I normally take 38S jackets, just wondering what the length is of the jacket?  My navy suit could use an upgrade

post #54546 of 57860

Mike @Epaulet  the new suits look great.  I wish you the best on your move. At least we still have the LES store here in the NY metro area. I just ordered my first Taylor (Olive EFF) . I am sure I will love it.

post #54547 of 57860
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

EP x Gitman Bros floral chambray (bought from last season and converted to short sleeves), ready now for summer! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

I had my tailor cut the sleeves, I brought in a short sleeve shirt with me to show him the length I wanted. I rolled it bc I personally like the look; would be a good look for your guns

That looks great with short sleeves. I've got a couple really nice floral shirts that I only ever wear with the sleeves rolled up but I think would look more neat and clean with the sleeves shortened. And I like the idea of taking one of my shirts with me to the tailor to help get the length I'd want. Now I've got an excuse to stop by the tailor tomorrow afternoon...

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #54548 of 57860

Hey guys, 

 

Got some last-minute additions to the Hertling EFF sale! We extended the deadline until tomorrow. There's four great new wools to choose from: 

 

The pricing on that REDA stuff is bonkers. It's absolutely gorgeous fabric. 

 

 

 

Shot a quick video about it too...

 

post #54549 of 57860

You guys are killing me.  I guess its time to order more Taylors

post #54550 of 57860

@Epaulet   That Grey DB jacket looks the business on you.  Great fit.

 

Best of luck with the move 

post #54551 of 57860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

Hey guys, 

 

Got some last-minute additions to the Hertling EFF sale! We extended the deadline until tomorrow. There's four great new wools to choose from: 

 

The pricing on that REDA stuff is bonkers. It's absolutely gorgeous fabric. 

Any chance the same silver fabric is or would be available for a jacket from Southwick or LBM?  I'd love to piece together an EP suit out of this.  

post #54552 of 57860
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpapagiorgio View Post
 

Any chance the same silver fabric is or would be available for a jacket from Southwick or LBM?  I'd love to piece together an EP suit out of this.  


@nickpapagiorgio no, neither of them offered these exact REDA goods. The closest goods are the medium grey fresco from Southwick

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post
 

@Epaulet   That Grey DB jacket looks the business on you.  Great fit.

 

Best of luck with the move 

 

 

@Don L thank you sir! Getting down to the wire over here

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherifEnt View Post
 

You guys are killing me.  I guess its time to order more Taylors

 

@SherifEnt yeah, this was a surprise, but the Hertling guys were jazzed about all of the incoming orders. This big cutting means a lot to them as it's usually slow this time of year - and even moreso this year with the nutzo retail environment out there

post #54553 of 57860
@Mike is NE Shirts in small are snug, will Medium be much larger or just a tad?
post #54554 of 57860
Thanks to Mike and Hertling for offering up this deal!

After two EFF rounds and dithering all spring long over MTOs, I finally got in on something from the "champagne" hopsack family...
post #54555 of 57860

@Epaulet any chance I could switch my order to one of the newly offered fabrics?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread