I wear 33 in everything
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 6:08 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3619post #54271 of 576986/14/16 at 11:45ampost #54272 of 576986/14/16 at 11:45ampost #54273 of 576986/14/16 at 11:45amQuote:
@gumercindo yup, I'd agree - go for a 33 in the trousers.
Building out the Cotton-Linens now. Get ready for these, the colors are psycho good. They'll make up great as shorts, and I can see someone literally being nominated "Pimp of the Year" for wearing Scarlet gables with sand suede shoes.post #54274 of 576986/14/16 at 11:46ampost #54275 of 576986/14/16 at 11:46ampost #54276 of 576986/14/16 at 11:51amQuote:
@Mghart very close to the grey hopsack tone. I think that it would be your style. I know from past rounds that no one really likes loud checks or windowpanes, so I chose this one for subtletyQuote:
@tricky nope, stick with that. Every single fabric that we're listing will work great in the Taylor and Gable (except for the 3 thick-ass cottons coming later).
All of these wools are completely rad in the Taylor.post #54277 of 576986/14/16 at 11:54ampost #54278 of 576986/14/16 at 11:56amQuote:
If you're taking in the Waist of the Walt then do the Taylor in 32. It's going to fit your legs great. For anyone with larger thighs, that shallow pleat is a godsend.post #54279 of 576986/14/16 at 11:57ampost #54280 of 576986/14/16 at 11:58amQuote:
My 3 Individualized shirts were all slimmer than usual Epaulet mediums.
Especially the stomach/waist area.
They seem to be cut a bit slimmer than usual there.
Am I right Mike?post #54281 of 576986/14/16 at 12:00pmpost #54282 of 576986/14/16 at 12:03pmpost #54283 of 576986/14/16 at 12:04pmpost #54284 of 576986/14/16 at 12:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
@gumercindo yup, I'd agree - go for a 33 in the trousers.
Building out the Cotton-Linens now. Get ready for these, the colors are psycho good. They'll make up great as shorts, and I can see someone literally being nominated "Pimp of the Year" for wearing Scarlet gables with sand suede shoes.
I'm mashing the refresh key on those linens.
@Epaulet how would you size the Match shorts? I usually need at least 12.25" in the thighs (Size 29 in Rudy); my experience with shorts (in general) has been that they fit everywhere but the thighs, and looking at the measurements for the Match shorts I need to go to 33 to get that much room the thighs.
I'm wondering if I should wait until you guys are in LA so I can try on the shorts in person before I get any. :)post #54285 of 576986/14/16 at 12:07pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Pocket square advice 2 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 2 minutes ago
- › Jeans 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 23 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 24 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 24 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 32 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 51 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Shetland Sweaters 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway