or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 362

post #5416 of 32683
Hey guys,

Quick note. We got a full restock of the Navy Gingham Cutaway collar shirt. This has been one of our best-sellers and it kicks total ass. We've got sizes XS through XXL available.


Cutaway Collar Shirt Navy Gingham: $130
post #5417 of 32683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

It's pretty dope in person. I sold one to Dizzee Rascal a few weeks ago.

Fix up look sharp!
post #5418 of 32683
Just received my first rivet chino in charcoal herringbone, the fit is perfect. Next one, navy chino.
post #5419 of 32683
Mike, how would you suggest conditioning your Yuketen Country Rangers? Mine are showing a bit of wear, and I'd like to be able to keep them in good condition.
post #5420 of 32683
Any update on when these new khaki rivet chinos that you mentioned a few weeks ago will be hitting the e-store, Mike? My gunmetal rivet chinos are hands down the pants that I turn to the most.
post #5421 of 32683
So, if I've done my reading correctly, Epaulet shirts shrink a bit in the wash, right? Size S Gitman shirts fit me perfectly. They have approximately the same measurements as Epaulet smalls, but they do not shrink when washed. Do you think I should size up to M to account for shrinkage or just roll with S?
post #5422 of 32683
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post
So, if I've done my reading correctly, Epaulet shirts shrink a bit in the wash, right?

Size S Gitman shirts fit me perfectly. They have approximately the same measurements as Epaulet smalls, but they do not shrink when washed. Do you think I should size up to M to account for shrinkage or just roll with S?

Size S fits me perfectly for Gitman and Epaulet shirts as well. I haven't noticed any shrinkage after washing my Epaulet shirts. Are you putting your shirts in the dryer as well?
post #5423 of 32683
^ It seems like people who fry their shirts in the dryer on high do experience some shrinkage. I hang dry mine, and have never experienced shrinkage (or at least none I've noticed). EDIT: As Mike notes below, some Gitman S customers buy Epaulet M -- I'm one such customer. Both sizes fit great. Going by Mike's sizing charts is a good idea.
post #5424 of 32683
Quote:
Originally Posted by yulun405 View Post
Just received my first rivet chino in charcoal herringbone, the fit is perfect. Next one, navy chino.

Thank you - glad that you're pleased with them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostintranslation View Post
Mike, how would you suggest conditioning your Yuketen Country Rangers? Mine are showing a bit of wear, and I'd like to be able to keep them in good condition.

For the Tobacco Chromexcel, a little bit of leather conditioner is all that you need. I like Pecards.

For the Khaki Suede ones, cleaning them with a suede brush from time to time is typically all that's needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslade View Post
Any update on when these new khaki rivet chinos that you mentioned a few weeks ago will be hitting the e-store, Mike? My gunmetal rivet chinos are hands down the pants that I turn to the most.

Awesome! We should get them pretty soon - within the next few weeks. Things got a little held up because we needed more of the striped interior trim fabric. But you guys will be the first to know when the new delivery comes in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post
So, if I've done my reading correctly, Epaulet shirts shrink a bit in the wash, right?

Size S Gitman shirts fit me perfectly. They have approximately the same measurements as Epaulet smalls, but they do not shrink when washed. Do you think I should size up to M to account for shrinkage or just roll with S?

Hmm, shrinkage it typically pretty minimal on our shirts. Not really enough to account for a getting a size up. I find that a lot of Gitman Small customers buy Epaulet Mediums though. It's a different cut, but it should work well for you.
post #5425 of 32683
Hey, Just wanted to contributed on all the good things that's been said about the Rivet Chinos! I just received them in the mail and the fit was FANTASTIC! I listened to RDK and size-up one of my usual size (28-->29) and the fit is pretty much perfect! It may be a bit too long though, but I like stacking soo it's okay I guess? Anyways the fabric is really nice and I'm pretty sure these will be my go to pants all summer long! Once again, thanks Mike for bringing out great products and please do not stop! PS: I just wanted to know if it's normal that I get hit by customs? I had to pay 20$ extra, but I did not get that treatment when I ordered the red/black SF shirt. I'm thinking about getting the gingham cutaway since I've been looking for that style in a while now, but I really do not feel like paying for customs again, especially since I also pay shipping =/.
post #5426 of 32683
There is nothing Mike and the store can do about it unfortunately. I deal with it as well (live in Canada) and accept that it is what it is.
post #5427 of 32683
As for the length of the chinos, cuff 'em!
post #5428 of 32683
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHShadow View Post
Hey,
Just wanted to contributed on all the good things that's been said about the Rivet Chinos! I just received them in the mail and the fit was FANTASTIC! I listened to RDK and size-up one of my usual size (28-->29) and the fit is pretty much perfect! It may be a bit too long though, but I like stacking soo it's okay I guess? Anyways the fabric is really nice and I'm pretty sure these will be my go to pants all summer long!

Once again, thanks Mike for bringing out great products and please do not stop!

PS: I just wanted to know if it's normal that I get hit by customs? I had to pay 20$ extra, but I did not get that treatment when I ordered the red/black SF shirt. I'm thinking about getting the gingham cutaway since I've been looking for that style in a while now, but I really do not feel like paying for customs again, especially since I also pay shipping =/.

Why don't you get them hemmed? Did you expect them to fit length wise when they only come in one inseam length?
post #5429 of 32683
Hey guys, I've never purchased anything from Epaulet, but they have a killer selection. I'm looking for a pair of khaki chinos, can anyone recommend me which ones Epaulet carries that fit the slimmest? Thanks!
post #5430 of 32683
Anyone got some size 34 Rivet Chinos FS? PP me!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread