or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3605

post #54061 of 57679
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

At the rate everyone's going w/ Artisan collars, wouldn't be surprised to see them become the go-to collar for non-button down standardized offerings.

That's what it is for me at this point. I've got two more shirts on the way with Artisan collars, and already have two in my possession. 

post #54062 of 57679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
More Individualized MTO Shirt Porn! These five are for @cyclohexane - love the Artisan collars and that Laguna teal check fabric



 

Do these collars have the light lining? How many choices are there when it comes to lining - just the standard and light? Or is completely unlined an option as well?

post #54063 of 57679
I've got four Artisan collars plus the five above on the way. Really liking the bold collar, and I feel it works both as a casual and a dress collar.

A lot of the other collars I've tried either require a tie or don't quite do it for with me with a tie. The Artisan collar works both ways, IMHO.

Now I just need to get completely secret menu and go for contrast collars and cuffs, double pockets... biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Silver View Post

Do these collars have the light lining? How many choices are there when it comes to lining - just the standard and light? Or is completely unlined an option as well?

I put "unlined" in the comments section; I'll find out soon enough. I think these arrive on Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post



More Individualized MTO Shirt Porn! These five are for @cyclohexane - love the Artisan collars and that Laguna teal check fabric




Thanks for posting these, Mike. Unspoilered, because damnnnnn...
post #54064 of 57679
@epaulet are you planning to bring back the varsity jacket next year? Kinda regret passing on that one.
post #54065 of 57679
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclohexane View Post

I've got four Artisan collars plus the five above on the way. Really liking the bold collar, and I feel it works both as a casual and a dress collar.

A lot of the other collars I've tried either require a tie or don't quite do it for with me with a tie. The Artisan collar works both ways, IMHO.

Now I just need to get completely secret menu and go for contrast collars and cuffs, double pockets... biggrin.gif
I put "unlined" in the comments section; I'll find out soon enough. I think these arrive on Friday.
Thanks for posting these, Mike. Unspoilered, because damnnnnn...

I've got two double pocket shirts coming soon! I opted for a Laguna in the Finestra shape. I do agree with you about collars though, I would love to pick up some curved collars but I feel like they only work well with ties. I am curious what kind of secret menu options we have, so far I am aware of box pleats, darts, two button collars, double pockets, epaulets, and jacket sleeves. I think that's all the ones I can think of.

post #54066 of 57679
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

@epaulet are you planning to bring back the varsity jacket next year? Kinda regret passing on that one.
Not to speak for Mike and he can confirm, but I understand he may have 2 versions in the Fall -- all black and navy with the tan/light brown sleeves.
post #54067 of 57679
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post

Not to speak for Mike and he can confirm, but I understand he may have 2 versions in the Fall -- all black and navy with the tan/light brown sleeves.

Shit, I got an out of stock refund on a sale black and grey last year, and was hoping that one would be coming back. Black on black could be cool too.
post #54068 of 57679
The shirt that Kenny Smith is wearing on the NBA Finals pregame show on NBATV, and all night no doubt, looks like the Bengal Stripe with Artisan collar shirt.
post #54069 of 57679
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs311 View Post

Shit, I got an out of stock refund on a sale black and grey last year, and was hoping that one would be coming back. Black on black could be cool too.
Blacked out is the best combo for varsity jackets, especially if you are past your 20s.
post #54070 of 57679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post
 

I've got two double pocket shirts coming soon! I opted for a Laguna in the Finestra shape. I do agree with you about collars though, I would love to pick up some curved collars but I feel like they only work well with ties. I am curious what kind of secret menu options we have, so far I am aware of box pleats, darts, two button collars, double pockets, epaulets, and jacket sleeves. I think that's all the ones I can think of.

 

I'm not sure it's quite so secret of a menu. I think if you just ask for something that's standard for MTM shirting, Individualized can do it. Building out every single option on the web, though, would be too much of a pain, and probably overwhelming for some. The choice of lining, I think, is the real key for a lot of us.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post

Blacked out is the best combo for varsity jackets, especially if you are past your 20s.

 

There should be a button that adds this to posts automatically.

post #54071 of 57679
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post
 

 

I'm not sure it's quite so secret of a menu. I think if you just ask for something that's standard for MTM shirting, Individualized can do it. Building out every single option on the web, though, would be too much of a pain, and probably overwhelming for some. The choice of lining, I think, is the real key for a lot of us.

 

 

There should be a button that adds this to posts automatically.

Fair enough, I guess I'm just not too familiar with what kind of details are standard for MTM.

post #54072 of 57679
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post

Not to speak for Mike and he can confirm, but I understand he may have 2 versions in the Fall -- all black and navy with the tan/light brown sleeves.

Very cool. I'm interested in black on black for sure. Thanks!
post #54073 of 57679
I have the carmine/white sleeves varsity jacket from the last run but it's too small for me (bought medium, need large). Wore it twice so it's basically brand new. If anyone wants to buy it from me ship me a pm.
post #54074 of 57679
Saddle Chelsea's

post #54075 of 57679
Quick shot of the EFF linen delave. Outside with sleeves rolled up which will be it's natural habitat.


Edited by kickstand - 6/6/16 at 1:59pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread