do you get the newsletter? an email went out with a link to pay your balance.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 7:14 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3590post #53837 of 577545/26/16 at 1:24pmQuote:
Thanks! I will look through their models and see if I can find one that has the measurement I'm looking for. Right now my best pair are some Left Field Greasers but I'm looking for other options as well. Also, my last pair mistakenly went through the dryer and shrunk a bit.post #53838 of 577545/26/16 at 1:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Thanks! I will look through their models and see if I can find one that has the measurement I'm looking for. Right now my best pair are some Left Field Greasers but I'm looking for other options as well. Also, my last pair mistakenly went through the dryer and shrunk a bit.
F$ck Left Field. Those guys are the worst
Full Count jeans are great and Blue in Green has a big selection and posts accurate measurements. Its where Mike grabbed his pair frompost #53839 of 577545/26/16 at 1:40pmpost #53840 of 577545/26/16 at 1:55pmpost #53841 of 577545/26/16 at 4:05pmpost #53842 of 577545/26/16 at 4:13pmpost #53843 of 577545/26/16 at 4:16pmpost #53844 of 577545/26/16 at 4:32pmpost #53845 of 577545/26/16 at 4:35pmpost #53846 of 577545/26/16 at 5:39pm
I somehow completely missed those, I was looking at the 1108. Thanks for pointing them out, those should work perfectly for me!Quote:
Thanks for the rec, I'll check them out too.
Sorry for hijacking the thread, back to our regularly scheduled programming.post #53847 of 577545/26/16 at 5:58pmQuote:
Call B&G if you prefer sanforized or a different fabric b/c they sometimes have more than what's onlinepost #53848 of 577545/26/16 at 6:21pmIf you want a little bit of taper, the 633 cut of Iron Heart jeans that is exclusive to SelfEdge is also a great cut. It's basically the 634s with a stronger taper from the knee down.
Another option is the 3Sixteen CT cuts if you want some lighter weight fabrics than IH- they are now available in indigoxwhite, indigoxblack, and blackxblack.post #53849 of 577545/26/16 at 6:45pmTonight in the studio.
Shirt by Individualized; not sure what fabric this is. This got made up by mistake instead of the flower print shirts and Mike and Adele tossed it in... As if anyone here needed additional reminders about how great Epaulet is.
Jacket is the navy fresco from the January EFF. I split it out as a separate today. Blonde horn buttons, unconstructed.
Pants are Rudy linens from an EFF last year.
Edit: forgot the shoes. EPNY Alden Natural Chromexcel Alt Weins
Edited by cyclohexane - 5/26/16 at 6:58pmpost #53850 of 577545/26/16 at 7:05pm
I was going to pay a visit to the Left Field shop soon as I'm need of one good fitting pair of quality denim. Is there something I don't know, something unsavory perhaps, that would keep me from going? The Full Count 1101's were actually on my short list so I'd just as soon go to Blue in Green first if there's good reason to shun Left Field. Thanks.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › WTB: Apolis Indigo Chore Coat in XS 44 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 54 seconds ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 7 minutes ago
- › Critic of my website 7 minutes ago
- › Critic of my website 7 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...