Wait, I guess that's if you start making shirts that are only the tits. Grammar is key here.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 2/2/17 at 1:25pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 9:42 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3587post #53792 of 594185/24/16 at 9:02pmQuote:
Dang Mike, those all look terrific. I really like the color of the Blue version and I already love my purple one!Quote:Originally Posted by Don L
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hot diggity dog Don, those Alt Wieners are just amazing.Quote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
Casual side of EP: grey wilshire and Saddle cromo trainers Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ryden, looking stellar in your EP getup. Enjoy!
-Mikepost #53793 of 594185/24/16 at 9:27pmpost #53794 of 594185/25/16 at 1:52am@Epaulet @EP Sam
Can you please copy all updates about the Chelsea Boot GMTO to that thread http://www.styleforum.net/t/511984/epaulet-chelsea-boot-gmto-suede-couro-chromo-steerhide/0_100? I had assumed that the boots were not happening, since there were no updates to that thread or through email, but someone in that thread mentioned that updates were posted here for some reasonpost #53795 of 594185/25/16 at 7:20ampost #53796 of 594185/25/16 at 7:47amQuote:
@Darkside I'd love to, but I'm limited to what the factory stocks as custom colors of Cramerton have such enormous minimums. Honestly those three colors are the only ones that we'll be able to offer, at least in the foreseeable future.
That said, the Gunmetal 8oz canvas is still our best-selling chino by a mile and you certainly MTO it without the herringbone stripe.Quote:Originally Posted by coiol
@Epaulet @EP Sam
Can you please copy all updates about the Chelsea Boot GMTO to that thread http://www.styleforum.net/t/511984/epaulet-chelsea-boot-gmto-suede-couro-chromo-steerhide/0_100? I had assumed that the boots were not happening, since there were no updates to that thread or through email, but someone in that thread mentioned that updates were posted here for some reason
@coiol ah, my apologies for that. I post all of the updates here because it's our Official Affiliate Thread - and also, something like the #7 highest traffic thread on the entire site. I'll put an update on that GMTO thread as well today - thanks for the request. Those side threads kind of die after the orders close and I tend to forget about them, but you're right - that's a good place to put updates as well.
Going forward, we're going to use the email newsletter as a place to do announcements of group buy and preorder status.Quote:
@FLW oh man, how did you get that advance pic of my new Portugal oxford?!? You ruined the surprise! The great thing is that you can get it with or without straps through our MTO program.
@gumercindo definitely, it was a really good seller. I got a few requests for extended sizes, so I think that we'll set up a group by for it next week. Still a nice selection of common sizes available in stock.Quote:Originally Posted by BenLeaman
Just paid for the balance on my unfinished horsehide Full Courts!
First pair of high top since like '98
@Epaulet or @EpauletFemme I sent an email after payment requesting UPS Ground shipment if at all possible. If you can fulfill that request you may ship whenever is convenient. TIA!
@BenLeaman gotcha, no problem on the UPS shipping!
@mr.invincible not right now, but there will be on Friday. We'll also build in the stock online when the huge shipment arrives tomorrow
@justinkapur I'd love to, but the timing probably isn't right for now. Our current delivery window is early October for orders placed now, so it would be much later in the season than most suede guys would like. But we can do some kind of offering in October for like a February delivery. Could be a fun preorder project - we could offer 8 colors or so in some of the new blake-stitch shapes like the Chelsea and Jodhpur too.Quote:Originally Posted by xdawes23
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just wondering, but the leather dress belts seem really shiny. Are they more matte in actuality?
@xdawes23 we use great leather and construction in our belts, but they look like most dress belts that you've seen. Not more matte, not more shiny. These studio shots have a lot of contrast, so it makes the leather look glossier than it is in real life - but that's true for most leather items shot under lights.post #53797 of 594185/25/16 at 7:52ampost #53798 of 594185/25/16 at 7:55am
Question for the Canadians out there (and in turn @Epaulet) who may have ordered in the last couple of months...were you dinged for customs at all?
No one's fault, and I'm not complaining, but I did notice on my last Individualized shirt order that I get dinged by Canada Post. The shipping label looked different (from Shopify?) with a full value retail price. Just wondering if that's part of the new shipping structure going forward? Can't fault the practice, I'd hate for you guys to get any sort of problems from it, just looking to verify so I can prep myself going forward!post #53799 of 594185/25/16 at 8:18ampost #53800 of 594185/25/16 at 8:44ampost #53801 of 594185/25/16 at 9:55amFrom the screening line at the airport in San Jose.
Natural CXL alt Weins, "Big Bird" linen Rudys from an EFF, some kind of linen blend jacket from the January Southwick EFF, and my Individualized red linen shirt reminding me I need to eat less and exercise more instead of my current MO, which has been the exact opposite.
Not pictured is the curved spread collar on the linen shirt, which I forgot to ask for as unlined but I left the collar stays out.
(My phone's mobile browser decided it doesn't want to upload the image, so I'm trying again here from Tapatalk, which I have not used in ages...)post #53802 of 594185/25/16 at 10:11am
@cyclohexane Great SC, and great pairing with the Best Friend of Mr. Snuffleupagus pants. Bold colors work so well with linen pants. I have a fairly bright green linen Walt from ages ago that wear all the time in warm weather.
Ace pattern matching from Southwick on the patch pockets. Makes me anticipate some of my forthcoming pickups.post #53803 of 594185/25/16 at 10:12ampost #53804 of 594185/25/16 at 10:52ampost #53805 of 594185/25/16 at 11:08amQuote:
Sounds good, though I'd go two-button unconstructed on such an open weave and textured fabric. My preference is always for the tan horn buttons.
EDIT: My preference is actually always for MOP buttons, but of the horn options the tan is far and away my favorite. If SW though had off-white and blue MOP (as Lubiam does I believe) I'd just as often go with those, likely.
Edited by applky - 5/25/16 at 11:29am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...