or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3579

post #53671 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

Quick PSA - I found four pairs of Carmina's in our stock room. All of them are from 2013 or earlier. 

 

If you take a US8, 11, 12, or 13, then there's something for you. Check out the link

 

If the loafers, the monks or the austeriry's were 10.5/11 they would be gone.

post #53672 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

Quick PSA - I found four pairs of Carmina's in our stock room. All of them are from 2013 or earlier. 

 

If you take a US8, 11, 12, or 13, then there's something for you. Check out the link

 

I can wholeheartedly recommend that austerity brogue but will warn that the Simpsom last is narrow. I normally wear a 7UK in Carmina shoes but my simpsom-last austerity brogues are a 7.5UK. Carmina themselves recommend people go a half size up on that last.

post #53673 of 57858

Too bad none of those shoes look like they'll work for a 9EEE.  Really like some of those shoes.

 

That said, my wallet and bank account are glad for this.  :D

post #53674 of 57858
Alright, this is not funny. Who got that vest!? If it doesn't work, I'll take it.
post #53675 of 57858
tempted to get the austerity brogues but not sure I can pull them off. Smoking deal!!
post #53676 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclohexane View Post
 

Too bad none of those shoes look like they'll work for a 9EEE.  Really like some of those shoes.

 

That said, my wallet and bank account are glad for this.  :D


+1.  I think of all the money my EEE feet have saved me.  Then I think of all the pain they've caused me.

 

PS  Can you find a wide fitting pair of sports trainers in the back for us?  Pretty please?

post #53677 of 57858
One more quick question. On the buffalo solider, I'm trying to decide if I want triple patch pockets or if I want welt breast and open patch hip pockets. Suggestions?
post #53678 of 57858

I think I'm going to start stalking the local consignment shops in BKN after Mike moves.... 

post #53679 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post

One more quick question. On the buffalo solider, I'm trying to decide if I want triple patch pockets or if I want welt breast and open patch hip pockets. Suggestions?

 

I vote welt breast and open patch hip. The open patch breast is going to look pretty busy with that bold patten. I'll typically advise guys to just get 3-patches on solids. 

post #53680 of 57858

And thanks for all of the Carmina/Vass purchases guys!

 

I know that they look wacko without their laces, but you should seriously consider those Antelope boots if you wear an 11D. They will change your life. 

post #53681 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

I vote welt breast and open patch hip. The open patch breast is going to look pretty busy with that bold patten. I'll typically advise guys to just get 3-patches on solids. 


So...for Hardy Minnis Super 150s and REDA Charcoal Fresco suits what would be some good configs Mike@Epaulet? My last question for EFF baller suits smile.gif
post #53682 of 57858
Alright, I made three purchases for the EFF promotion.

150's Mason Light Grey
Full suit complete with ticket pocket and working cuffs

Buffalo Soldier
Sport coat
Welt breast / open patch hip pockets
unstructured shoulder
partial lining

Large Grey Check
Sport Coat
Welt breast/open patch hip pockets
Natural Shoulder
Partial Lining
Working Cuffs

Super excited to get them made.

Also, Mike what happened to the cream dot lining. It's pictured but wasn't available in the dropdown menu. I just went with blue strip on the buffalo soldier fabric.
post #53683 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post

Also, Mike what happened to the cream dot lining. It's pictured but wasn't available in the dropdown menu. I just went with blue strip on the buffalo soldier fabric.

 

Choose "Dove Dots (605)" in the drop down menu.

post #53684 of 57858
Thinking of making a midnight navy BlazerSuit: two-button, unstructured shoulder, patch + welt pockets, smoke MOP buttons. Anyone do something similar (for this EFF or another)?
post #53685 of 57858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

Thinking of making a midnight navy BlazerSuit: two-button, unstructured shoulder, patch + welt pockets, smoke MOP buttons. Anyone do something similar (for this EFF or another)?

 

That sounds great.  I did something similar for the medium grey open fresco.

 

I'd also consider contrasting buttons.  White MOP or blonde horn might be too much, but maybe tan horn?  I did an unstructured dark navy fresco suit from the last EFF with blonde horn buttons, though I did flap pockets that time.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread