Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:46 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 3:11 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3578post #53657 of 587685/18/16 at 6:35ampost #53658 of 587685/18/16 at 6:38amQuote:
Oh man those are going to be awesome - did you go full suit on either?
Excellent choices Adam!
I'm really looking forward to some pics of the olive huntingpost #53659 of 587685/18/16 at 7:18amQuote:
I recall Mike mentioning earlier that the Gauzy Rainbow Herringbone cloth is the only one he wouldn't recommend for trousers.post #53660 of 587685/18/16 at 7:33ampost #53661 of 587685/18/16 at 8:47amQuote:
I think it should still be up on the Medium page with the videos? Click on the link in the description of the seasonal fabric item.post #53662 of 587685/18/16 at 8:49amQuote:
I didn't have the cojones to go full suit on either. I'm in a suit maybe once a month and these would be a bit aggressive for my line of work, I'm afraid. Could go as separates, but the pants wouldn't really fill a hole.post #53663 of 587685/18/16 at 9:24ampost #53664 of 587685/18/16 at 11:17amQuote:
@Medoc yup, I made up one for myself, I'll shoot some pics of it.Quote:
@TO Tie Guy yeah, it would only be for non-stock sizes. Although we cleared out quite a few units from the inventory already - I only posted it here, so I've got you guys to thank! Enjoy your shoes!
BTW - Brown CXL Innsbruck Indy's and Brown CXL Innsbruck Alt Wiens will be here end of the week. Lots of preorders in there, so we'll shoot out the emails once they arrive.Quote:
@peppercorn78 May 23rd my dudeQuote:
@adamf009 Great choices on both of those!Quote:Originally Posted by Steel28
Hi Mike @Epaulet
Can you give me your recommendation on staple grey and charcoal fabrics for EFF suits. I currently have hopsack Caine navy SC and Walts trousers that I love. Something for 3 seasons wear.
Yup, that's an easy one. Both of them are in this item:
For Grey, you can do Guabello 130s Medium Grey (perfect basic suiting fabric) or Hardy Minnis Super 150s (more luxurious fabric, but lighter in tone - so that lighter color has to be your style)
For Charcoal, go with REDA Charcoal Fresco all of the way. That's the only option there.Quote:
@FLW yeah, we only had a few Jacket's worth of that. And you wouldn't want to make trousers out of it, the weave was too open on it. Here's a pic of what it looked like:post #53665 of 587685/18/16 at 11:33am
@Medoc behold... the PT collar!
This was a personal shirt that I did in white broadcloth. I put the covered placket on it to make it all raf-simons-comme-des-garcons-cool-guy-at-the-art-opening. Never mind those creases in the middle of the collar, it was unceremoniously brought home after the Brooklyn store closing and smashed under all sorts of heavy stuff at the bottom of an IKEA bag.
All jokes aside, it's the best compact point that I've seen. It doesn't look too tiny, it's not smacking you with the Ben Sherman hammer, it holds a tie well if you want it, and it sits open nicely too. Even if its effectively the Artisan collar antichrist, I can still sensibly own and wear both.post #53666 of 587685/18/16 at 11:41ampost #53667 of 587685/18/16 at 11:48ampost #53668 of 587685/18/16 at 12:07pm
Two more things: this is (I promise) the very LAST VASS post that I'll do on B&S. If you take a 8.5US, 9.5US, or a 10.5US, then there's something here for you. $300 for any of them:
And I'll post this here to start. Many of you may know about the LEGENDARY Epaulet Cashmere down vest. We have one unit in size 50. If you generally take a Large in our stuff, it's going to fit you. This was my personal vest and I probably wore it 4 or 5 times. Its in perfect condition and ready for a new home. $150 shipped CONUS - just send me a PM if you want it....
EDIT - the vest is sold, thanks guys! I'll leave this pic up so that we can all bask in the glory of the Veneto..
Edited by Epaulet - 5/18/16 at 12:22pmpost #53669 of 587685/18/16 at 12:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Quick PSA - I found four pairs of Carmina's in our stock room. All of them are from 2013 or earlier.
If you take a US8, 11, 12, or 13, then there's something for you. Check out the link
Would jump on these if they were my size. Lucky folks who can take them!
A pass of my recent purchases and closet makes me look forward to MOP buttons on very nearly everything I wear this summer.post #53670 of 587685/18/16 at 12:38pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 10 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...