or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3548

post #53206 of 57745
First outing in the Taylor's along with an EP New England shirt and olive Doyle.
post #53207 of 57745
Walking the dog in saddle cuoro cromo trainers from the BK sale (love these), EPLA hoodie, 2-year old ring-ring Wilshires.



post #53208 of 57745

Post mom's day brunch walk in my EP EFF madras along with some IM, JCrew, and Alden.

 

post #53209 of 57745
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
 

Post mom's day brunch walk in my EP EFF madras along with some IM, JCrew, and Alden.

 

 

Awesome lady-wear there. Love it.

post #53210 of 57745

Union henley 3-pack was such a nice get at $45.  Of course, somebody now selling one on eBay for $50.  

post #53211 of 57745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
 

Union henley 3-pack was such a nice get at $45.  Of course, somebody now selling one on eBay for $50.  

saw this too  :censored: 

post #53212 of 57745
Capitalism bruh........
post #53213 of 57745

@epaulet Any further information you can share about GYW styles and samples? Unfortunately had my old Carmina cooper handsewn chukkas destroyed over the weekend, and am now hoping for an EP goodyear welted replacement instead of buying a more common pair of Alden unlined chukkas.

post #53214 of 57745
Hey,

I'm sure this question came up a few months back so I apologise for being late to the game. But I am just now getting around to trying the Taylor trousers and I wondered if there was any consensus about whether to add cuffs to these or not. I have been adding cuffs to most of my Rudys, with the exceptions of the chinos and the linens. I had thought I would do the same with the Taylors, but now that I have them I am not sure I want to. I have a pair of the chinos and of the wool hopsack. Perhaps chinos are best without cuffs, but the wool? Even there I am not sure it is best with the Taylor cut. Perhaps part of the reason is that the leg opening is more narrow.

I think there is a piece of conventional wisdom, rarely followed on SF, that says that cuffs are best for pleated trousers, and that plain front should have plain hems. I am happy to break this rule for my Rudys. Perhaps I should violate it as well for the Taylors. What are others doing?

It is also possible that I am just overthinking.
post #53215 of 57745
@Epaulet what is the current turn-around time for MTO trousers?
post #53216 of 57745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicio View Post

Hey,

I'm sure this question came up a few months back so I apologise for being late to the game. But I am just now getting around to trying the Taylor trousers and I wondered if there was any consensus about whether to add cuffs to these or not. I have been adding cuffs to most of my Rudys, with the exceptions of the chinos and the linens. I had thought I would do the same with the Taylors, but now that I have them I am not sure I want to. I have a pair of the chinos and of the wool hopsack. Perhaps chinos are best without cuffs, but the wool? Even there I am not sure it is best with the Taylor cut. Perhaps part of the reason is that the leg opening is more narrow.

I think there is a piece of conventional wisdom, rarely followed on SF, that says that cuffs are best for pleated trousers, and that plain front should have plain hems. I am happy to break this rule for my Rudys. Perhaps I should violate it as well for the Taylors. What are others doing?

It is also possible that I am just overthinking.
You are spot on with the conventional wisdom point. If you are wearing the Taylors in a more traditional environment then older Master-of-the-Universe types may huff at plain-hemmed pleated trousers.

That said, the choice is yours. I love cuffed hems and use them for everything except cotton chinos. TBH, I am not sure that most people outside of StyFo would notice one way or the other.
post #53217 of 57745
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

@Epaulet what is the current turn-around time for MTO trousers?

I just got a MTO pair delivered. Ordered on April 11th and delivered May 6.
post #53218 of 57745
Sale kops arrived.

Black bison boots. Damn what a steal!

Scatter canvas rivet. Holy bombproof canvas. Stiff as hell but so awesome.

Essex jacket. Soft denim. Super comfy off the hop.

Herringbone wool silk rivet from EFF. Wow, very luxe fabric and so much texture. Might be a new fav.
post #53219 of 57745
@Epaulet Any idea when the second batch (November 2015) of unfinished horsehide footwear will be arriving? I can't find the product page with delivery estimate. Getting all hot and bothered thinking about my Court Highs.
post #53220 of 57745
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

@Epaulet Any idea when the second batch (November 2015) of unfinished horsehide footwear will be arriving? I can't find the product page with delivery estimate. Getting all hot and bothered thinking about my Court Highs.
See post #53,000 of this thread for the last update.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread