Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:20 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:53 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 7:21 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3544post #53146 of 598605/4/16 at 10:30ampost #53147 of 598605/4/16 at 10:56ampost #53148 of 598605/4/16 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by JR Magat
@Epaulet might have missed it, but will the suede blouson or new cafe racer leather jackets be coming up for pre-order? considering going in on one of thoseQuote:
I'll have a bunch of samples to show you guys for Fall jackets too.post #53149 of 598605/4/16 at 11:32amQuote:Quote:
Thanks guys, the 33 old Rivets fit me best so I will stick to that for the new I like the dryer idea if they are a little big. I actually did that with the 34s to make them work.post #53150 of 598605/4/16 at 12:09pm
Hey guys, we got three killer new Aldens in. The first two have preorders against them. If you placed a preorder, then expect an email from us shortly with the balance payment link. The stock online is what's left after the preorder units.
And here's a new stock style for us. We called it the "Cardiff." It came out really sleek in Brown Chromexcel.post #53151 of 598605/4/16 at 12:48pmpost #53152 of 598605/4/16 at 3:09pmpost #53153 of 598605/4/16 at 3:35pmpost #53154 of 598605/4/16 at 4:09pmpost #53155 of 598605/4/16 at 4:19pm
Just got my Bison Calgary boots...and these things are bad ass. The pictures didn't even come close to doing the leather or the last justice...it's sleeker than I expected, and the leather is a lot more subtle, which I think makes it a lot more interesting. And on feet, they look as tough as any boots I've seen. Excellent work on these...if I'd only had a chance to see them in person sooner, I would've jumped on them earlier. (Though I sure can't complain about the price I got!) These are my first pair of Epaulet footwear (actually my first Epaulet purchase!), but they sure won't be my last.
Which leads me to a general note - is it possible to get straight-on profile shots of Epaulet's own shoes and boots in the future? It'd be a huge help for me in getting a sense of how the shapes compare to other footwear, since so many other brands and retailers always have at least one shot directly to the side of the shoe. I thought the Calgary was a bulkier last than it turned out to be, but that's largely because the photos just made it look that way. Dayton has the same issue. After being so surprisingly impressed by the Calgaries, I'd hate for anybody else to mis-perceive the shape of a last and hesitate to purchase like I did. And we all know that amazing product shots can drive sales, too...(*cough*)
Also, I missed the mention before of a suede blouson coming. Very psyched. Can't wait to see the jackets.
Oh, and I'm seriously digging the Cardiffs, too.
Edited by Callusing - 5/4/16 at 5:41pmpost #53156 of 598605/4/16 at 5:33pmpost #53157 of 598605/4/16 at 5:36pmpost #53158 of 598605/5/16 at 8:05amRE: Loopwheel tees and longsleeves in particular. Just got a size L in the long sleeve and they are a little tight - do they tend to "relax" a little bit with wear? I wore one mowing the lawn and it did get slightly looser with wear. I'm considering buying the henley 3 pack, but XL is the one one left and I'm afraid that they'll be a little too big, especially once it stretches a little bit.
Thanks!post #53159 of 598605/5/16 at 8:46am
I know, that plaza last medallion on the alt wien boot is amazing. My understanding is that Alden only does that ram's head medallion on the Plaza last. Such a winner.
All you SoCal guys who want to show support for the L.A. Rams, that's your boot.post #53160 of 598605/5/16 at 9:17amQuote:I like the way you think! Just need to try it on the wife, "Look, Honey. My new tailgating boots!"
Dipped into the 60's today so EP Wyatt, moleskin and Tauntons with some port flannel underneath. I'm not much of a denim head but the Wyatt is such a fantastic jacket and super soft.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › things that are making you happy 6 seconds ago
- › How to style a gilet, down vest or bodywarmer 31 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone MTO and Pre-Orders Thread (Central Thread for... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...