or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3517

post #52741 of 57685

Added in about six units of Scatter camo chinos and the remaining bullhide Calgary Bluchers. 

post #52742 of 57685
Mike is it too much to hope that the pair of Oiled Brown Cowhide Calgary boots in size 10 is still floating around?
post #52743 of 57685
Scatter me mine.
post #52744 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Did I need a denim jacket? Absolutely not. Could I pass one up for $25? Did not have the willpower. smile.gif

 



Same. I also rolled the dice on whether i'm too fat for driggs and can pull off a 7 inch pair of shorts. I figure at least the driggs i can let out a bit.

Also snagged a white sport trainer this morning and am debating whether i can squeeze into a 1/2 size smaller on another shoe haha. This sale is like next level on the impulse buy factor.
post #52745 of 57685
EP Army Twill anchoring a mishmash of EG, Gustin, and Rancourt.

post #52746 of 57685
Navy sport trainers coming my way icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #52747 of 57685

Ties and Bowties going up soon at TJ Maxx prices :slayer:

post #52748 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Ties and Bowties going up soon at TJ Maxx prices icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

All over this.
post #52749 of 57685
i would double up on the saddle and navy trainers if my size was still there.
post #52750 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs311 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Did I need a denim jacket? Absolutely not. Could I pass one up for $25? Did not have the willpower. smile.gif

 



Same. I also rolled the dice on whether i'm too fat for driggs and can pull off a 7 inch pair of shorts. I figure at least the driggs i can let out a bit.

Also snagged a white sport trainer this morning and am debating whether i can squeeze into a 1/2 size smaller on another shoe haha. This sale is like next level on the impulse buy factor.
I recognize the prices are good. But why wouldn't you just buy things that are your size? Kinda nuts.
post #52751 of 57685
So far from a Mexican beach....

Essex
Murderous Bullhides
Scatter Camo Rivets
post #52752 of 57685

Ties are up! Just two units on that Paisley one, but it's awesome. Black and Red twills are nice staples. 

 

http://epauletnewyork.com/products/bk-closing-sale-necktie-bowtie-clearnace

post #52753 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post



I recognize the prices are good. But why wouldn't you just buy things that are your size? Kinda nuts.

 



Well, pants are a little tough to just go by tagged size, and even with measurements because of the rise/waist combinations can make a huge difference where the pants sit (I don't own any EP pants for comparison). even letting the waist out an inch is worth the price.

I was joking about buying too small shoes (and I know the correct size based on other pairs).
post #52754 of 57685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Ties are up! Just two units on that Paisley one, but it's awesome. Black and Red twills are nice staples. 

http://epauletnewyork.com/products/bk-closing-sale-necktie-bowtie-clearnace

Darn missed out on that paisley
post #52755 of 57685
It was a good day to be a size 10.5. Picked up the white sport trainers.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread