nice git up right here.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 12/6/16 at 12:28pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 4:44 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3507post #52592 of 578794/15/16 at 1:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
I believe that it was our second makeup. Reverse Tobacco Chamois, Plantation Crepe Sole, tonal moc stitch...
I have a pair, still wear them regularly (especially in the Fall). Great boots.
End of an era for the Brooklyn store. I'll definitely swing by. Sounds like a great move Mike, congratulations!post #52593 of 578794/15/16 at 3:01pmGot the Khaki field jacket yesterday in the mail. Windy day in LA so got to test if it's wind proof and definitely did the job there. But warmed right up and still didn't get too warm in the jacket. So definitely worth a purchase if anyone's on the edge out here.
Will the field jacket shirk at all still or did the enzyme wash pretty much take that out?post #52594 of 578794/15/16 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by L.I.T.
Got the Khaki field jacket yesterday in the mail. Windy day in LA so got to test if it's wind proof and definitely did the job there. But warmed right up and still didn't get too warm in the jacket. So definitely worth a purchase if anyone's on the edge out here.
Will the field jacket shirk at all still or did the enzyme wash pretty much take that out?
SoCal wind today was definitely a good test. Wore my EP navy hopsack suit for a meeting in the valley and it was cold!post #52595 of 578794/15/16 at 4:26pmpost #52596 of 578794/15/16 at 4:41pmpost #52597 of 578794/15/16 at 5:08pmpost #52598 of 578794/15/16 at 5:32pmpost #52599 of 578794/15/16 at 7:57pmpost #52600 of 578794/15/16 at 8:38pmpost #52601 of 578794/15/16 at 9:20pmpost #52602 of 578794/15/16 at 10:15pmpost #52603 of 578794/16/16 at 4:42ampost #52604 of 578794/16/16 at 10:01am
Doing so is a huge logistical undertaking, or at least, it needs to be in order for one's cut to be worth the effort. I made it work in Santa Monica by getting everyone to send me their requests early and getting into the store ahead of time to assess what was there. Even then, I was probably able to satisfy 20% of the requests.
Anyone who goes there today is likely to get a great deal on something they weren't expecting to find. Anyone who goes looking to get a great deal on a specific item they've been lusting over is likely to be disappointed. Proxying, day of, in an environment like that would be pretty difficult, so I'm not surprised that no one has jumped at the opportunity.post #52605 of 578794/16/16 at 11:04am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 14 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 16 minutes ago
- › Going from greasemonkey to business casual 17 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...