or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3505

post #52561 of 57754

@Epaulet Glad to hear that drop shipping is an option again. Really looking forward to adding Heirloom #6 to my collection haha.

post #52562 of 57754

woo now i can visit and try all the epaulets stuff when i go down to socal for disneyland trips...winning

post #52563 of 57754
Couldn't wait, Derby waffle copped haha.
post #52564 of 57754

Derby. Waffle. Done.

post #52565 of 57754
Great to hear about the move to LA. Only downside is Californians now need to pay 10% sales tax. Hate sales tax.
post #52566 of 57754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post
 

@Epaulet Glad to hear that drop shipping is an option again. Really looking forward to adding Heirloom #6 to my collection haha.

 

@Nik Telford thank you - you're gonna love it! Can't wait to see your Individualized shirts come through as well. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mghart View Post

Couldn't wait, Derby waffle copped haha.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
 

Derby. Waffle. Done.

 

@Mghart @lifeinabox Nice choice guys! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post

Great to hear about the move to LA. Only downside is Californians now need to pay 10% sales tax. Hate sales tax.

 

@teddieriley yeah, such is the way - we'll have a separate CA corporation and will need to charge sales tax, although I believe it will calculate to your particular county. 

 

The sales tax thing is probably not long for this world anyway, especially as more big-box brick and mortar places close. Shopify already has the ability to collect and remit local taxes pretty easily. I think it will be a requirement for the majority of merchants within a few years, at least in the bigger and more tax-oriented States. 

post #52567 of 57754
I tell you, living in a state with no sales tax, it's a rude awakening visiting other places. My $.99 fountain drink cost $1.05! So weird when things don't cost the sticker price at the register.
post #52568 of 57754
@Epaulet can the collar be worn folded down on the waffleknit or is it intended to be worn up?
Debating between the waffleknit or Aran in either Mocha or Bourdeaux....

Also any update on the stock grey Hopsack Walts?
post #52569 of 57754

Wow, out of pocket for a day and Mike moves to LA :wow:

 

Seriously solid strategy and I applaud your having the chonies to do it :fistbump:

 

We'll miss you on the East Coast

post #52570 of 57754
Hey guys, any idea what size the model is wearing for those field jackets, and perhaps his stats?
post #52571 of 57754
I would guess M. I believe he is 6'. 160-170lbs
post #52572 of 57754


Not 100% ep but this sweater was one of my favorite purchases of last year, also these luxe herringbone eff trousers are absolutely killer, i expected them to be a bit darker but the fact that they arent makes me love them even more
post #52573 of 57754
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

@Epaulet can the collar be worn folded down on the waffleknit or is it intended to be worn up?
Debating between the waffleknit or Aran in either Mocha or Bourdeaux....

Also any update on the stock grey Hopsack Walts?

 

@edubs01 I think it can be worn either way. We had only a day to shoot those photos before shipping the samples to Los Angeles, so I only had an hour with it. But I can shoot a video once we get through the Brooklyn store sale this weekend. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post
 

Wow, out of pocket for a day and Mike moves to LA :wow:

 

Seriously solid strategy and I applaud your having the chonies to do it :fistbump:

 

We'll miss you on the East Coast

 

@Don L Thanks Don, I'll miss it here too! Our Manhattan shop isn't going anywhere, so I'll be back frequently enough during the year. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOxymoron View Post

Hey guys, any idea what size the model is wearing for those field jackets, and perhaps his stats?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post

I would guess M. I believe he is 6'. 160-170lbs

 

@AnOxymoron yeah, about that - he may have been a little taller, like 6'2"

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdusBK View Post



Not 100% ep but this sweater was one of my favorite purchases of last year, also these luxe herringbone eff trousers are absolutely killer, i expected them to be a bit darker but the fact that they arent makes me love them even more

 

@OdusBK nice combo! 

post #52574 of 57754
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOxymoron View Post

Hey guys, any idea what size the model is wearing for those field jackets, and perhaps his stats?

I know there is a lot of field jacket lovers on here so, in addition to the pic reference info, if you'd be comfortable sharing your stats I'll bet some folks could chime and help 

post #52575 of 57754
What is the ETA on the pre-order Chelsea Boots and the unfinished HH trainers?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread