yeah, had to grab a couple of them
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on 10/21/16 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3481post #52202 of 568483/30/16 at 3:13pmpost #52203 of 568483/30/16 at 3:30pmpost #52204 of 568483/30/16 at 3:31pmpost #52205 of 568483/30/16 at 3:40pm
So yes, we're doing a shotgun EFF with New England. I owe you all sorts of information, but in the short run:
1) There's a page with a video about each fabric. Like before it's in HD, so you can get a solid impression of what it is.
2) All of the fabrics are great, but you owe it to yourself to get these:
* Albini Linen Madras
* Cayman Islands Chambray
* Rainbow in the Dark Madras
And both colors of the Indian Handloom Madras. Watch the videos - this fabric is incredible. Hand-loomed, hand-dyed, slubby and irregular. It's the Real Deal Holyfield, and one of the most styleforum fabrics that I've ever seen. There's just a single roll, so we can do about 7 units in each.
I happen to think that the Indigo Hand-dye is pretty freaking rad too, but that's obviously a lot more specific.
Here's the links for the two categories:post #52206 of 568483/30/16 at 4:20pmpost #52207 of 568483/30/16 at 4:37pmpost #52208 of 568483/30/16 at 4:57pm
I'm probably going to get forum b**** slapped for asking Mike this, but is there any way to get a non button down point collar on the
Linen and Rarities EFF? Please?
Mikes SS shirt is not button down.
I don't need no more stinking button downs(said jokingly of course).
Would omitting the buttons be an option and look ok?
Thanks!post #52209 of 568483/30/16 at 5:55pmpost #52210 of 568483/30/16 at 6:13pmpost #52211 of 568483/30/16 at 6:49pmAlso a sizing question; I know Mike has said in the past that linen pants will frequently make up smaller than a similarly tagged wool or cotton alternative. Is this the case for shirting as well?
I.E. - normally I purchase Large EPNewEngland shirts. Should I be sizing up to an XL in linen makeups?post #52212 of 568483/30/16 at 6:55pmpost #52213 of 568483/30/16 at 7:00pmQuote:
I found the Calgary blucher sizing advice in the product description very accurate. I just sized relative to Alden Barrie and it has worked out nicely for me.post #52214 of 568483/30/16 at 7:03pmpost #52215 of 568483/30/16 at 7:05pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald blazer 41 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 23 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 24 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 31 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 33 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 39 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...