Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3476post #52126 of 587843/27/16 at 7:27ampost #52127 of 587843/27/16 at 8:19ampost #52128 of 587843/27/16 at 8:23am
@bradp your suit came out so freaking radQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
noted this on @bradp's insta but I really like the tan suede loafers with this suit. Whole thing has a great casual suit feel.
@FrankCowperwood agreed, the sand Alden's were a perfect match.post #52129 of 587843/27/16 at 8:47ampost #52130 of 587843/27/16 at 8:51amQuote:Originally Posted by Wooderson
@Epaulet If I wear 33 in the cramerton rivet chinos, could I also wear 33 in the walts? Would the fit be similar? Also, what is the expected turnaround on the MTO linens? I didn't see it in my email. Thanks!
@Wooderson yup, I'd say a 33 in these Walts. For a thick fabric like flannel or tweed you could probably do a 32, but linen tends to make up smaller.
Turnaround officially is 4-6 weeks, but we're grinding things out in 3-4 these days. You'll love these fabrics, they're great for hot and humid days.post #52131 of 587843/27/16 at 9:08ampost #52132 of 587843/27/16 at 9:20ampost #52133 of 587843/27/16 at 9:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
yup, I'd say a 33 in these Walts. For a thick fabric like flannel or tweed you could probably do a 32, but linen tends to make up smaller.
Turnaround officially is 4-6 weeks, but we're grinding things out in 3-4 these days. You'll love these fabrics, they're great for hot and humid days.
Thank you! Just kopped the cream and navy windowpane, I think they are going to be pretty awesome!post #52134 of 587843/27/16 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy
I love that sport coat! I've been to SD a few times and I can't imagine tweed getting much wear in those parts! I sold off most of my tweed because it was just too warm for me in Toronto!
Ha. Thanks. Yeah, it's a lot thicker than I was expecting. But I travel a ton so I will be fine. I also work in a nicely Air Conditioned building, so I get away with a lot that I couldn't without. :-)
-Mikepost #52135 of 587843/27/16 at 10:51ampost #52136 of 587843/27/16 at 12:18pmQuick spam here but please take it to PM from here.
Looking to remove a lot of EP pants that no longer fit. Not sure how best to go about this because I don't want to list all.
Looking to bundle this pile all old style Rivets 33 NWT
PM about the others - Walts and Rivets and Garrands. Some are unworn, some are barely worn. Any with alterations to the waist will go for cheap.
These are 32 and 33post #52137 of 587843/27/16 at 12:34pmpost #52138 of 587843/27/16 at 12:49pmpost #52139 of 587843/27/16 at 12:59pmpost #52140 of 587843/27/16 at 1:09pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 17 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...