or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3476

post #52126 of 57774
noted this on @bradp's insta but I really like the tan suede loafers with this suit. Whole thing has a great casual suit feel.
post #52127 of 57774

Two more of my Southwick EFFs.

 

Glasswegian Harris Tweed Sportcoat.

 

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Navy Barberis Plaid Suit.

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

-Mike

post #52128 of 57774
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradp View Post



EFF cord suit fit pic

 

@bradp your suit came out so freaking rad

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

noted this on @bradp's insta but I really like the tan suede loafers with this suit. Whole thing has a great casual suit feel.

 

@FrankCowperwood agreed, the sand Alden's were a perfect match. 

post #52129 of 57774
@Epaulet If I wear 33 in the cramerton rivet chinos, could I also wear 33 in the walts? Would the fit be similar? Also, what is the expected turnaround on the MTO linens? I didn't see it in my email. Thanks!
post #52130 of 57774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooderson View Post

@Epaulet If I wear 33 in the cramerton rivet chinos, could I also wear 33 in the walts? Would the fit be similar? Also, what is the expected turnaround on the MTO linens? I didn't see it in my email. Thanks!

 

@Wooderson yup, I'd say a 33 in these Walts. For a thick fabric like flannel or tweed you could probably do a 32, but linen tends to make up smaller. 


Turnaround officially is 4-6 weeks, but we're grinding things out in 3-4 these days. You'll love these fabrics, they're great for hot and humid days. 

post #52131 of 57774
@mdubs

I love that sport coat! I've been to SD a few times and I can't imagine tweed getting much wear in those parts! I sold off most of my tweed because it was just too warm for me in Toronto!
post #52132 of 57774
@mdubs madre mio. That is a glorious set!

And @Epaulet but what is a fellow to do who's looking for the perfect floppy suede loafer (cough... unlined Kudu suede... cough cough... EP Europe... cough)?
post #52133 of 57774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

@Wooderson
 yup, I'd say a 33 in these Walts. For a thick fabric like flannel or tweed you could probably do a 32, but linen tends to make up smaller. 


Turnaround officially is 4-6 weeks, but we're grinding things out in 3-4 these days. You'll love these fabrics, they're great for hot and humid days. 

Thank you! Just kopped the cream and navy windowpane, I think they are going to be pretty awesome!
post #52134 of 57774
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

@mdubs

I love that sport coat! I've been to SD a few times and I can't imagine tweed getting much wear in those parts! I sold off most of my tweed because it was just too warm for me in Toronto!

Ha. Thanks. Yeah, it's a lot thicker than I was expecting. But I travel a ton so I will be fine. I also work in a nicely Air Conditioned building, so I get away with a lot that I couldn't without. :-)

Thanks Frank!

-Mike
post #52135 of 57774
Almost all EP day
EP individualized shirt
Duck Doyle
Wilshires
Earth chamois Alt Wein
YH denim railroad tie

post #52136 of 57774
Quick spam here but please take it to PM from here.

Looking to remove a lot of EP pants that no longer fit. Not sure how best to go about this because I don't want to list all.

Looking to bundle this pile all old style Rivets 33 NWT


PM about the others - Walts and Rivets and Garrands. Some are unworn, some are barely worn. Any with alterations to the waist will go for cheap.

These are 32 and 33
post #52137 of 57774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooderson View Post


Thank you! Just kopped the cream and navy windowpane, I think they are going to be pretty awesome!

Curious as to your design on these.

 

Did you get a coin pocket added?

 

Button fly?

 

Thanks

post #52138 of 57774
EP rivets and Henley


Edited by tricky - 3/27/16 at 2:06pm
post #52139 of 57774
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post

Curious as to your design on these.

Did you get a coin pocket added?

Button fly?

Thanks

I just went with the standard option, extended tab and zip fly.
post #52140 of 57774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooderson View Post


I just went with the standard option, extended tab and zip fly.


I just ordered those navy/cream windowpane too and did the same except got a hidden coin pocket. I may flip on that though.

 

Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread