My henleys arrived yesterday too. White, burgundy and navy. So awesome.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:07 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 12:05 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3472post #52066 of 598173/24/16 at 3:43ampost #52067 of 598173/24/16 at 4:46ampost #52068 of 598173/24/16 at 6:12ampost #52069 of 598173/24/16 at 6:29ampost #52070 of 598173/24/16 at 6:57ampost #52071 of 598173/24/16 at 7:24amQuote:
Well...if we're getting specific, 80g carbs, 40g protein and 12g fat. Multiple carbs and protein each by four and fat by 9
Current daily macro breakdown 320g carbs, 200g protein and 90g fat. Currently no refeed days.
This is normal right??? Hahapost #52072 of 598173/24/16 at 7:33ampost #52073 of 598173/24/16 at 7:37ampost #52074 of 598173/24/16 at 7:38amQuote:
You are my hero Tricky. I'm going full force again So hard to follow schedule/diet with 16 months old baby and two dogs haha. I'm doing my best though.post #52075 of 598173/24/16 at 7:50amQuote:
They loosen up fine. They were my foray into the new Rivet fit but I have been wearing the heck out of mine and love them.post #52076 of 598173/24/16 at 7:57ampost #52077 of 598173/24/16 at 8:01amQuote:
@noface0711 we should have them in the next four to six weeks - we'll holler once they arriveQuote:
@Steel28 I hear you, two dogs and a 2-year old here.
Although strangely, it's been easier for me to stay in shape overall. I had a pretty regular schedule of drinking my face off, screaming karaoke, and then eating a massive diner breakfast at 2AM. That life is kind of a distant memory. Without that particular degree of rock and roll, it's easier to stick to a reasonable amount of calories, but I'm not going to be on @tricky level anytime soon. He's hardcore!Quote:
@bullswin glad that you dig them!Quote:Originally Posted by Roguls
It is a natural progression to become more efficient and corporate-like. It is cool to be one who was there at the beginning and can say "I was there at the beginning." I was.
There is a sadness in me, though, that we have left the nascent stage of Epaulet in the dust. A strange psychology is at work when one is not angered by a message that an item is out of stock, but is rather nixed by his silliness in not purchasing earlier.
My comment is ridiculous though - so many have purchased so much more from Epaulet than me. Time to work towards being properly attired by a truly fantastic and morally cogent company. Glad I'm part of this universe.
@Roguls thanks man, I appreciate it - I wish that everyone viewed our stock-outs in that benevolent light. It's a real time investment to decide to buy something and go through the motions of checking out, so I understand why many guys were frustrated, even if the refund and notice came through very quickly.
And man, the Stock-Out thing hit the fan last season with Reigning Champ. I don't know what the hell happened, but the inventory was somehow double-booked and we appeared to have a lot more than we actually did when it hit clearance. And let me tell you: hell hath no fury like a Reigning Champ super-bargain hunterQuote:Originally Posted by Mghart
In for another heirloom sweater! I'll be interested to see the new shape/colors. Didn't get to wear mine a whole bunch from last years run, but I love it nonetheless.
Oh, and Mike, any chance that the Navy hop sack walts will be in store by mid April? I'll be in Nyc and would love to pick up a pair as well as try on the Taylor's!
@Mghart you're going to love them! I'm shooting photos tonight. The full button model has a cool waffle knit that's a nice change. And I said it before, but the Aran crewneck options and pricing is going to be a thing of legend.
For you LA guys - we'll have these samples at the trunk show on 4/9. The heirloom and the full-button are great items for cooler nights out there.post #52078 of 598173/24/16 at 8:06amQuote:
Yeah @tricky I'm going to email you, but you should stick with your size. Some guys have gone up a size, but that shouldn't have to be case with you. It will absolutely break in to fit.Quote:
This stuff is killer. It's all older and very high-end Italian fabrics. The hand on the pure linens is really nice, and we'd typically be around $275 on this stuff. We'll have all of it available for full MTO work at $225, with a small upcharge for the Gable. They'll be online until they sell out.post #52079 of 598173/24/16 at 8:08ampost #52080 of 598173/24/16 at 8:16am
REDA WE HARDLY KNEW YE
Just a heads-up, the day is upon us. The legendary REDA Indigo Hopsack is sold out for trouser MTO's. No restocks are anticipated for the season. If you have an order in with us already, then we have the cloth to make it, but we cannot sell any more. Same for Charcoal Hopsack.
The other colors are getting pretty close to zilcho, so grab a pair sooner than later if you've been thinking of it
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Lazio Fit Advice 19 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 20 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...