or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3472

post #52066 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReversoLover View Post

Just got my sale group henleys in the mail...if any one wants to trade a size M in any color for white let me know!

edit, clarity: as in I have white and would like to trade for another color.

My henleys arrived yesterday too. White, burgundy and navy. So awesome.
post #52067 of 57687
EP overcoat and tweed Walts...and 600 calories of food stuffed in the left pocket.

post #52068 of 57687

My apologies if I may have missed any update(s), but any word on the status/progress of the Chelsea boot pre-orders?:)

post #52069 of 57687

End of April

post #52070 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

EP overcoat and tweed Walts...and 600 calories of food stuffed in the left pocket.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Really nice, I wish I weren't such a shorty so I could pull off overcoats.  And do you mean 600 calories of protein? :cool:

post #52071 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

Really nice, I wish I weren't such a shorty so I could pull off overcoats.  And do you mean 600 calories of protein? cool.gif

Well...if we're getting specific, 80g carbs, 40g protein and 12g fat. Multiple carbs and protein each by four and fat by 9 smile.gif

Current daily macro breakdown 320g carbs, 200g protein and 90g fat. Currently no refeed days.

This is normal right??? Haha
post #52072 of 57687

if you are a cyborg, yes 

post #52073 of 57687

I was hoping you'd say, a couple cronuts...

post #52074 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Well...if we're getting specific, 80g carbs, 40g protein and 12g fat. Multiple carbs and protein each by four and fat by 9 smile.gif

Current daily macro breakdown 320g carbs, 200g protein and 90g fat. Currently no refeed days.

This is normal right??? Haha

You are my hero Tricky. I'm going full force again shog[1].gif So hard to follow schedule/diet with 16 months old baby and two dogs haha. I'm doing my best though.
post #52075 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Those of you received the new Rivet cramertons and felt they were too tight, have they loosened up a lot?

The new style rivets work well for me but just received the cramertons and they're really snug.

They loosen up fine.  They were my foray into the new Rivet fit but I have been wearing the heck out of mine and love them.

post #52076 of 57687
Mike put up a great teaser shot of the "sand and stone" linens for tomorrow. Definitely some great choices (looks like 5 solids, 2 windowpanes, and a PoW)
post #52077 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by noface0711 View Post
 

My apologies if I may have missed any update(s), but any word on the status/progress of the Chelsea boot pre-orders?:)

 

@noface0711 we should have them in the next four to six weeks - we'll holler once they arrive

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


You are my hero Tricky. I'm going full force again shog[1].gif So hard to follow schedule/diet with 16 months old baby and two dogs haha. I'm doing my best though.

 

@Steel28 I hear you, two dogs and a 2-year old here. 

 

Although strangely, it's been easier for me to stay in shape overall. I had a pretty regular schedule of drinking my face off, screaming karaoke, and then eating a massive diner breakfast at 2AM. That life is kind of a distant memory. Without that particular degree of rock and roll, it's easier to stick to a reasonable amount of calories, but I'm not going to be on @tricky level anytime soon. He's hardcore! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullswin View Post


My henleys arrived yesterday too. White, burgundy and navy. So awesome.

 

@bullswin glad that you dig them! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post


It is a natural progression to become more efficient and corporate-like. It is cool to be one who was there at the beginning and can say "I was there at the beginning." I was.

There is a sadness in me, though, that we have left the nascent stage of Epaulet in the dust. A strange psychology is at work when one is not angered by a message that an item is out of stock, but is rather nixed by his silliness in not purchasing earlier.

My comment is ridiculous though - so many have purchased so much more from Epaulet than me. Time to work towards being properly attired by a truly fantastic and morally cogent company. Glad I'm part of this universe.

 

@Roguls thanks man, I appreciate it - I wish that everyone viewed our stock-outs in that benevolent light. It's a real time investment to decide to buy something and go through the motions of checking out, so I understand why many guys were frustrated, even if the refund and notice came through very quickly. 

 

And man, the Stock-Out thing hit the fan last season with Reigning Champ. I don't know what the hell happened, but the inventory was somehow double-booked and we appeared to have a lot more than we actually did when it hit clearance. And let me tell you: hell hath no fury like a Reigning Champ super-bargain hunter

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mghart View Post

In for another heirloom sweater! I'll be interested to see the new shape/colors. Didn't get to wear mine a whole bunch from last years run, but I love it nonetheless.

Oh, and Mike, any chance that the Navy hop sack walts will be in store by mid April? I'll be in Nyc and would love to pick up a pair as well as try on the Taylor's!

 

@Mghart you're going to love them! I'm shooting photos tonight. The full button model has a cool waffle knit that's a nice change. And I said it before, but the Aran crewneck options and pricing is going to be a thing of legend. 

 

For you LA guys - we'll have these samples at the trunk show on 4/9. The heirloom and the full-button are great items for cooler nights out there. 

post #52078 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post
 

They loosen up fine.  They were my foray into the new Rivet fit but I have been wearing the heck out of mine and love them.

 

Yeah @tricky I'm going to email you, but you should stick with your size. Some guys have gone up a size, but that shouldn't have to be case with you. It will absolutely break in to fit. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLW View Post

Mike put up a great teaser shot of the "sand and stone" linens for tomorrow. Definitely some great choices (looks like 5 solids, 2 windowpanes, and a PoW)

 

 

This stuff is killer. It's all older and very high-end Italian fabrics. The hand on the pure linens is really nice, and we'd typically be around $275 on this stuff. We'll have all of it available for full MTO work at $225, with a small upcharge for the Gable. They'll be online until they sell out. 

post #52079 of 57687
@tricky Jealous of your carb intake haha. I'm on a modified keto and stay in the 50-80g range but at least high fat intake is nice lol.
post #52080 of 57687

REDA WE HARDLY KNEW YE

 

Just a heads-up, the day is upon us. The legendary REDA Indigo Hopsack is sold out for trouser MTO's. No restocks are anticipated for the season. If you have an order in with us already, then we have the cloth to make it, but we cannot sell any more. Same for Charcoal Hopsack. 


The other colors are getting pretty close to zilcho, so grab a pair sooner than later if you've been thinking of it

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread