or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3469

post #52021 of 57880
Dig the Artisan collar. Looks perfect with the shirt and sport coat combo. Are there any pics of it buttoned with a tie on for a bolder look?

Sorry I couldn't make it out to for coffee on Friday morning in Brooklyn--Thursday evening got pretty hairy. I'll email you when I'm back in a few weeks!
post #52022 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post

Dig the Artisan collar. Looks perfect with the shirt and sport coat combo. Are there any pics of it buttoned with a tie on for a bolder look?

 

Maybe? I think I got the Artisan collar. I don't think it had a name at the time, but I know it was a secret menu item when I ordered it last year. 

 

Mine has a 2-button collar band, so it's a higher stance but if I'm not wrong then this should give you some idea:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
tumblr_nvtz9mzoLi1r8bgano2_540.jpg 
post #52023 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

And speaking of the Artisan collar, I just ordered a sample today....

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Have you guys been watching Vinyl? I can't really say that it's a good show, but I love that era for both New York City and music, so I knew that I was going to watch every episode regardless. 

 

The lead actor wears this style of shirt quite a bit: large point collar, twin flap chest pockets, shoulder epaulets. It's pretty 70's looking. I'm doing a sample with Individualized in their basic indigo chambray. I know that they do Epaulets, but no one has actually ordered them in years. If it works, it may be really rad, and hopefully not look too Thrift Shop or "Hey Ladies." I'll post up pics when it comes through. 

I'm enjoying the show. Bobby Canavale is very good(was also good in Boardwalk Empire) and I liked the Diceman's "cameo".

 

Great music and scene.

 

On edit: Mike, ever thought of giving the option of  2 flap pockets like Canavale's shirt above? Right now you can only get one. Would be nice for casual shirts and shirts I might wear as an overshirt....

post #52024 of 57880
Thanks Mike for getting the boot going!
Maiden voyage today!
post #52025 of 57880
Got a shipping notice for my Individualized shirts. Very excited to see how this works out.
post #52026 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Got a shipping notice for my Individualized shirts. Very excited to see how this works out.

What was the turnaround?

post #52027 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post

What was the turnaround?

Ordered Feb. 28.
post #52028 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post


Ordered Feb. 28.

3 weeks is pretty damn good. 

post #52029 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

Thanks Mike for getting the boot going!
Maiden voyage today! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Looking great in your namesake boot.

 

-Mike

post #52030 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post
 

3 weeks is pretty damn good. 

 

@Nik Telford yeah, it was really fast when we did that promo as the factory was fairly dead. More recently it's been about four weeks. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post
 

I'm enjoying the show. Bobby Canavale is very good(was also good in Boardwalk Empire) and I liked the Diceman's "cameo".

 

Great music and scene.

 

On edit: Mike, ever thought of giving the option of  2 flap pockets like Canavale's shirt above? Right now you can only get one. Would be nice for casual shirts and shirts I might wear as an overshirt....

 

@metranger8694 I definitely enjoy watching it, although some of the weird musical interludes made me cringe. Ray Romano kicks major ass though! (and that is a sentence that I never imagined myself saying, ever)

 

And yes, we can do dual pockets of any design. It's a $10 upcharge. It's really uncommon so I chose not to build it into the online item - just so I'm not overloading people with options - but it can be done. They do shoulder epaulet's as well, so I've got a sample en-route which will show off both of those features. 

 

I hear you on the overshirt. When we get further down the road and flannels are coming in, we can work that out. It would be possible to (1) scale the size up a half and (2) finish the bottom with a straight hem and vents - so a true overshirt design is absolutely doable. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
 

 

Maybe? I think I got the Artisan collar. I don't think it had a name at the time, but I know it was a secret menu item when I ordered it last year. 

 

Mine has a 2-button collar band, so it's a higher stance but if I'm not wrong then this should give you some idea:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
tumblr_nvtz9mzoLi1r8bgano2_540.jpg 

 

@StanleyVanBuren yup, you got a custom Artisan collar with the highest possible collar band. And the two-button closure. 

 

It was totally off the menu. You basically got the Animal Style Individualized Shirt. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post

Dig the Artisan collar. Looks perfect with the shirt and sport coat combo. Are there any pics of it buttoned with a tie on for a bolder look?

Sorry I couldn't make it out to for coffee on Friday morning in Brooklyn--Thursday evening got pretty hairy. I'll email you when I'm back in a few weeks!

 

@PartagasIV no worries at all, looking forward to catching up

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

Thanks Mike for getting the boot going!
Maiden voyage today!

 

@TO Tie Guy they're looking rad! 

post #52031 of 57880

Since we're on about field jackets, figured I'd post a cuff pic -- rocking my loden moleskin tonight as I very often do. About 60 degrees in LA, wearing over t-shirt -- perfect. (btw, this is Leica Q trying to take a closeup evening shot at 12500 ISO)

 

post #52032 of 57880

EFF Individualized flannel

MTO olive military twill Walts with a button fly

Calgary bluchers

EP snuff suede belt

potato camera

post #52033 of 57880
@kwanon that's a terrific fit. Nicely done.
post #52034 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

I hear you on the overshirt. When we get further down the road and flannels are coming in, we can work that out. It would be possible to (1) scale the size up a half and (2) finish the bottom with a straight hem and vents - so a true overshirt design is absolutely doable. 

@StanleyVanBuren
It was totally off the menu. You basically got the Animal Style Individualized Shirt. 

You should consider incorporating the flannel overshirts into your women's line. So many women across the board -- urban, rural, of all ages and demographics -- wear overshirts. They just tend to be either cheap Lands End garbage or weird fashion-ey brands with awful fabrics. Even if most women tend to be used to paying less for casual shirting (that's my perception at least) it could make for a great holiday gift option. I could see getting an EP x Ind overshirt as a holiday gift for my mother and sister and have them both be very into it.

Also I appreciate comparing SVB's custom collar to the best way to get the world's best burger.
post #52035 of 57880

Fuuuuck, love these..... 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread