or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3462

post #51916 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

Rivets with sports coat

Works really well. Nice look.
post #51917 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post
 


So is south florida for the most part. I wear what I want but stand out since guys here wear T shirts and shorts in the winter.

 

I'm thinking about that grey moleskin field jacket.....When I wore my Eidos Burgundy thin wool Field jacket, I got looks like "what the hell is that?"

 

Not in a bad way, just "huh?"

 

I'd have a lot more fun living in NY, fo' shizzle.

Same looks I get wearing a cutaway collared shirt. Excited for the "Nice Docs!" I'll get wearing my gunmetal combats. 

 

Mike, are there any plans for new Doyle's this season? Have an indigo chore coat from BBJ, but would love a lighter one from y'all (missed the brown duck from last year).

post #51918 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumluck View Post
 

Same looks I get wearing a cutaway collared shirt. Excited for the "Nice Docs!" I'll get wearing my gunmetal combats. 

 

Mike, are there any plans for new Doyle's this season? Have an indigo chore coat from BBJ, but would love a lighter one from y'all (missed the brown duck from last year).


You really should consider the new field jacket in khaki.

It could fit the spot you are trying to fill.

You definitely would not be disappointed.

http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/copy-of-field-jacket-khaki-duck-canvas

post #51919 of 57683
I'd been looking at the moleskin field jacket, but khaki duck would be fantastic out here
post #51920 of 57683

@Epaulet

I do wish the field jacket had one inside pocket and a drawstring (even shipped loose) that could be snaked through the seemingly functional spot for it inside the jacket.

I may try to find an appropriate boot lace to do the job.

post #51921 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumluck View Post

I think the reason you guys do well in Florida is because your seasonal stuff is wearable here, and we're so starved for good shops down here. I'm pretty sure that Supply & Advise is the only relevant stockist. And well, Tampa Bay is a fashion wasteland.

I live in Tampa and I can confirm that it is a fashion wasteland. There is not one decent shop for men's clothes anywhere in the entire city...and Tampa is a big sprawling city that covers a lot of area. Sometimes I'll be at the mall with my wife and walk around in Nordstrom for about 5 minutes and I'll start thinking to myself, what the hell am I doing here?

@Epaulet I think a Florida trunk show might be in order!
post #51922 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post

So is south florida for the most part. I wear what I want but stand out since guys here wear T shirts and shorts in the winter.

I'm thinking about that grey moleskin field jacket.....When I wore my Eidos Burgundy thin wool Field jacket, I got looks like "what the hell is that?"

Not in a bad way, just "huh?"

I'd have a lot more fun living in NY, fo' shizzle.

This just means you're distinctive, which is good. Happens to me in NYC sometimes. You just have to get out of the mindset that you're "standing out." The difference between "standing out" and personal style is just confidence and carriage.
post #51923 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

@Epaulet

I do wish the field jacket had one inside pocket and a drawstring (even shipped loose) that could be snaked through the seemingly functional spot for it inside the jacket.
I may try to find an appropriate boot lace to do the job.

I dream about a two-way zipper on the field jacket. smile.gif
post #51924 of 57683

Ok.  Bought the Loden Moleskin Field Jacket.  Not sure why it took me so long, looking forward to a new go to spring jacket. 

post #51925 of 57683

We're building out the Southwick Spring stuff as we speak. Just throwing this out there to start...

 

post #51926 of 57683

Mike, step away from the Jameson's.  St. Patty's is over man :happy:

 

But seriously, that madras is boss and I'd love to see that Batik in a jacket 

post #51927 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post
 

Mike, step away from the Jameson's.  St. Patty's is over man :happy:

 

But seriously, that madras is boss and I'd love to see that Batik in a jacket 

 

@Don L haha, I think you could rock that thing hard! Very Japanese style to do it as a whole suit. 

 

Well Japanese style or 1989 Dancehall Reggae style. I'm a fan either way. 

post #51928 of 57683

is it wrong that I want that batik? no idea how I would wear it, but damn its awesome 

post #51929 of 57683
That batik as a suit would be awesome but any bigger pictures of the whole print?
post #51930 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

is it wrong that I want that batik? no idea how I would wear it, but damn its awesome 

 

@rydenfan all of us want that Batik! You'd wear it with a linen band collar shirt, light wash jeans, white tennis trainers. 

 

Once you submit a photo of said outfit, we'll send you a delightful gift with purchase: 

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.T. View Post

That batik as a suit would be awesome but any bigger pictures of the whole print?

 

@L.I.T. that's all we got for now, but if anyone could pull off that whole suit, it's definitely you! You'd be a legend in the LBC! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread