I would be inclined to say that I do
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 12/6/16 at 12:28pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 10:29 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3458post #51856 of 578623/16/16 at 5:12pmpost #51857 of 578623/16/16 at 5:28pmpost #51858 of 578623/16/16 at 5:48pmpost #51859 of 578623/16/16 at 6:10pmQuote:
For sale items, it usually takes a bit longer since sometimes they have to go to their warehouse to pack it up. Otherwise orders over the weekend don't usually get packed up and shipped out till tuesday. Since the store is closed mondays. Although I think they may have changed up that schedule.post #51860 of 578623/16/16 at 7:21pmQuote:
@ScottyBoy920 typically we can ship in about a day. Although did you order a sale Duck Canvas Driggs? I'm waiting on those to be delivered from the factory, so we're planning to ship a bunch of them out tomorrow.Quote:
@asaa1000 not at the moment, but that's definitely a cool idea. Kind of like a Dunk Low.post #51861 of 578623/16/16 at 7:24pmpost #51862 of 578623/16/16 at 7:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
the promo will run from Friday through Monday the 27th, so you'll have some time to nail it down. I just have to have the finalized orders emailed to them by the evening of the 27th.
We've got a good amount of Spring/Summer fabrics - some really great solid linens and some very cool cottons. The big items will probably be the Barberis wools (online now) and a small selection of solid Italian Wool Fresco (like hopsack). There's a dark indigo Fresco which is freaking ace.
The dark indigo fresco sounds amazing.
Unfortunately for my bank account, I'll be home just in time for this... Not that I need to be home. I have a credit card memorized. Yikes. Haha
None of the two linen items I ordered in the EFF made it to me before I left but I'll have a chance to try them on when I get home. I sized up one for more airflow and left the sleeves 1" longer (I have linen jackets from other places with sleeves that eventually got impossibly short). I might drop you guys a note for a .5" adjustment instead for future orders.
Actually, I have my arms up most of the time with my cameras so I've started leaving all of my jacket sleeves a half inch longer on the advice of my alterations tailor...post #51863 of 578623/16/16 at 7:49pmpost #51864 of 578623/16/16 at 7:49pmpost #51865 of 578623/16/16 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
EFF Suit got opened at lunch. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pearl Gray flannel, 3-roll-2, natural shoulder, single vent, 3 patch pocket config. Hand on the fabric is phenomenal, and lighter weight than I expected.
Grey stripe lining. The client tag on the other side is an excellent touch as well.
Smoke MOP buttons w/ functional cuffs. Surprised how iridescent the buttons actually are - great character.
Went +.5 inches in sleeve and an extra 1.5 in the body, and massively pleased with it. Will nip the waist, but that's to be expected.
Completely sold on your suiting, Mike. Bravo. Pants will get tried on at home, but got my usual Rudy size, so I anticipate they'll be perfect.
This looks great. I hope this means my pear grey flannel will be on it's way soon. Same lining but I think everything else is different. I'll post comparison pictures when it arrives.
Edit: just checked my UPS app, looks like it will be here Fridaypost #51866 of 578623/16/16 at 8:18pm
If you guys haven't seen, we launched a new section of the website. We'll use the Journal to do short editorial features every week.
For this update, we've got a quick video that outlines four key white shirting fabrics. It's five minutes of banter between me and our dude from Individualized. Check it out if you're interested in a custom white shirt or you would like to reveal the playful mysteries of "Royal Oxford"post #51867 of 578623/17/16 at 2:59ampost #51868 of 578623/17/16 at 3:09ampost #51869 of 578623/17/16 at 6:04ampost #51870 of 578623/17/16 at 6:46am
The new field coats are solid, Khaki is sweet, but Rich easily makes it look good. That jacket would smash with light wash ripped or not denim.
The black looks tough with that collar zipper.
I'm leaning towards the moleskin just for longer seasonal use up here, but that Black duck is tilting the scale. Anyone though about waxing one of the canvas versions?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 13 minutes ago
- › U.S. Life Expectancy Decreases for First Time in 23 Years, No One... 15 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...