Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 7:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 6:13 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3449post #51722 of 598323/10/16 at 6:49pmI totally missed that Preorder thread! thanksQuote:Originally Posted by CanadaCal
Yes to the Suede. Been looking for something like this...
Missed what? Its still open, fire away. http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/museum-calf-sneaker-boot-spring-2016-preorder-projectpost #51723 of 598323/10/16 at 7:34pmpost #51724 of 598323/10/16 at 8:02pmpost #51725 of 598323/10/16 at 8:19pmpost #51726 of 598323/10/16 at 9:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Couple of photos for you...
First off, I'm going to do a stock walt in one of the two yarn dyes: 1160 (grey) or 1161 (blue). These give off the vibe of an oxford shirt when they’re made up. Which color would you guys prefer?
Second: I came across this fabric at the factory. I’m thinking.. SHORTS GROUP BUY. Moreover, I’m thinking that we need to offer three shapes:
Match short (7” Inseam)
Walt Short (9” Inseam)
Taylor Short (7” Inseam, High rise, and Single Pleat)
I’m pretty sure that the Taylor short in this fabric would be the dandy-est thing ever made. My god.
You guys like this idea? We can be pretty competitive on price if we do it this way.
Here’s my outfit for today. Individualized British Oxford, Full Count Big-Ass Jeans, Stingray Sport Trainers.
Oh, and a suede blouson. It’s our sample from Portugal. If you’ve been thinking of something like this, then give me until the end of April. That will be when we introduce the best priced version anywhere. Made in Portugal with Italian suede. And taking no prisoners.
Mike @Epaulet- Shorts group buy on that Aloha print will be money. Also, suede blouson is a huge yes at a competitive price point. That tobacco colorway on the sample looks tasty. Any chance of a grey suede makeup?post #51727 of 598323/11/16 at 6:10ampost #51728 of 598323/11/16 at 6:12ampost #51729 of 598323/11/16 at 6:27am
Looks awesome! That's the one piece from the EFF that I am still waiting on arriving. How would you describe the weight on that one? I'm hoping I'll be able to take it and get the sleeves finished before the weather warms up too much for it.post #51730 of 598323/11/16 at 6:27amQuote:
@bry2000 they are all calfskin. Alabaster is the identical skin to our usual Tennis Trainer calf, but a slight off-white color. It's smooth and ideal for the season. It works really well in the Sport Trainer shape IMO.Quote:Originally Posted by rallyx
Just snagged this: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/orange-and-dove-grey-oxford-check
@rallyx last one! You're going to love it. It's not that heavy so you'll get plenty of wear out of it this season.
@justinkapur wow, that came out AMAZING.
This has to go into the Epaulet by Southwick hall of fame.Quote:Originally Posted by tonio028
Mike @Epaulet- Shorts group buy on that Aloha print will be money. Also, suede blouson is a huge yes at a competitive price point. That tobacco colorway on the sample looks tasty. Any chance of a grey suede makeup?
@tonio028 we're just going to run it in this color for the moment.
I'm going to show you guys a bunch of leather jacket pics very soon. I visited a bunch of factories throughout Portugal but settled on the one with the best stitching and construction. My plan is to offer the absolute best jacket on the market for the price. We're looking at around $500 for the suede blouson and $600-$650 on the smooth cowhide jackets.
The shapes are going to be slim and the leather is going to be soft. Overall I want more of a "European" feel than the Americana/Japanese look. So that it speaks well to the sneakers and boots that we're bringing out. So there won't be any chromexcel or crazy thick horsehides. Our jackets are going to be very soft and refined, but still use excellent quality leather and big cuts with coherent grain. We'll maintain our Thedi Leathers collection as a higher end option in the lighter weight horsehide that we run with them.
In order for us to reach this price I have to commit to singular colors. So this blouson is only coming in Snuff suede. And the smooth leather shapes for Fall have to be either ALL black or all brown. I'm thinking to run them in black, but I'll get everyone's opinion first.
Here's a full fit photo of the sample. Apologize for the listless, jet-lagged look of the model. I was only two hours off the flight here.post #51731 of 598323/11/16 at 6:47ampost #51732 of 598323/11/16 at 7:07ampost #51733 of 598323/11/16 at 7:16amQuote:
@Callusing that's what I'm thinking too. Our initial lineup would be:
1) Tab collar cafe racer
3) Quilted A-2 bomber with removable shearling collarQuote:
@avsmusic1 the snuff/tobacco color that you see there is the only one that will be offered. I thought about Polo, but this is the most versatile color IMOpost #51734 of 598323/11/16 at 7:18ampost #51735 of 598323/11/16 at 7:26am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 50 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 51 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Meermin Black Oxford 9.5UK 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 9 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 13 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...