Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 12/6/16 at 12:28pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 3:51 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3448post #51706 of 578553/10/16 at 8:09ampost #51707 of 578553/10/16 at 8:42ampost #51708 of 578553/10/16 at 10:04ampost #51709 of 578553/10/16 at 10:08ampost #51710 of 578553/10/16 at 10:25ampost #51711 of 578553/10/16 at 11:02amQuote:Originally Posted by edubs01
@Epaulet What is the approx timeframe for the Spring MTO Walts offered in early Feb?
I had ordered on Feb 11. I remember one guy already receiving a pair. Wondering how much longer on my end?
@edubs01 should be the usual turnaround, that's getting pretty long. We'll check with the factory today. I know that a bunch of stuff came in yesterday.
@tricky I fully support this for the Match - we can take it up to 5" if you want.
On the Taylor short, a really small inseam might look kind of insane with that long rise. It could be very cool, but it could veer into either (1) 1960s housewife or (2) 1920's toddler. Hard to say!
@StanleyVanBuren SHORT SHORTS ON MEN ARE LIKE A MIDDLE FINGER TO BORING PEOPLE
Let it be known that I was banging on about this point long before "Chubbies" came along. I think that the Chubby owners owe a large debt to trailblazers like me. We liked them before they were cool.Quote:
@FrankCowperwood it's hard to say actually - I'm running a sample as we speak. We may want to do that longer in order the balance out the top. We can all talk about it once they come through.Quote:Originally Posted by Don L
@Epaulet yes on Taylor shorts and Grey on new Walt fabric
@Don L I like how you roll!Quote:
@bkotsko this looks killer - nice shot!post #51712 of 578553/10/16 at 11:07ampost #51713 of 578553/10/16 at 11:15ampost #51714 of 578553/10/16 at 11:20am
And a cross-post from our Museum Calf Group Buy Thread....
The extent of my video skills is a bit lacking, but I shot some quick footage of the leather while I was at the factory. But it's nice to see it laid out and really get a feeling for the color. There's one video for each available leather.
I'll apologize in advance for my Royalty-Free instrumental hip-hop soundtrack...post #51715 of 578553/10/16 at 12:02pmpost #51716 of 578553/10/16 at 1:13pmpost #51717 of 578553/10/16 at 1:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
@bkotsko this looks killer - nice shot!
Thanks, Mike. Ill send you that other jacket this weekend sometime when I get a break.Quote:
Seriously it was a quick one. I liked how the outfit looked and threw up the tripod and used a remote. It really only took about 4 minutes total including transferring and editing.
Thanks though.post #51718 of 578553/10/16 at 5:42pmQuote:
Funny thing, I saw this and liked the blue better. About five minutes later I realized that I liked the blue better but would likely never buy it. The grey, meanwhile, would be a strong purchase candidate...Quote:If the S/S budget allows for a whimsical short purchase, I am so in for these in the Taylor fit. I agree with you, Mike, no shorter than 7 for the pleated model.Originally Posted by Epaulet
Second: I came across this fabric at the factory. I’m thinking.. SHORTS GROUP BUY. Moreover, I’m thinking that we need to offer three shapes:
Match short (7” Inseam)
Walt Short (9” Inseam)
Taylor Short (7” Inseam, High rise, and Single Pleat)
I’m pretty sure that the Taylor short in this fabric would be the dandy-est thing ever made. My god.post #51719 of 578553/10/16 at 6:12pmpost #51720 of 578553/10/16 at 6:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Been rocking EP, YH and RRL regularly these days. pretty good company to keep!
LBM Cotton Jacket Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Old School Rivets (circa 2012, may get these slimmed from the knee down) and the awesome EPLA Jumper Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pained up natty Tennis Trainers Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
@NewYorkIslander these fits are ace! Can't wait to see your workshirts too!Quote:
@tricky 5" inseam with that Aloha print is going to be absolutely bonkers. Hats off!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Brand New Unworn TOJ0 2013 Navy/Black (S) 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots Mclean 9D 12 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 13 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...