Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 12/6/16 at 12:28pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 10:29 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3426post #51377 of 578742/29/16 at 11:57ampost #51378 of 578742/29/16 at 12:07pmAfter a bunch of squatting and lunging up the stairs, I'm here to report back that Mike was right: Cramertons have indeed stretched out a whole lot. Sizing up would have been a mistake.
Top block is now very close to my other rivets in the same size if not ever so slightly slimmer (could have more to stretch). They taper more aggressively though (which I like), presumably since the top block stretches out more than the bottom half.post #51379 of 578742/29/16 at 12:16pmpost #51380 of 578742/29/16 at 12:24pmQuote:
I have not received anything from my order yet. I'm waiting on three sportcoats and a suit.post #51381 of 578742/29/16 at 12:39pmpost #51382 of 578742/29/16 at 12:40pmQuote:Quote:
Me neither and am expecting an identically sized box as MP.
-Dubspost #51383 of 578742/29/16 at 1:02pmpost #51384 of 578742/29/16 at 1:22pmpost #51385 of 578742/29/16 at 1:46pmpost #51386 of 578742/29/16 at 1:56pmpost #51387 of 578742/29/16 at 2:19pm
The only boots that we have planned for Spring are the crepe-soled Chelsea Boots. We're going to get extra stock in Sand suede and Saddle Couro Cromo. Retail will be a bit North of $300 on both of them - they were about 15% cheaper if you participated in the group buy last November. Should be here in about four weeks. We may get some Alden boots as well, but this is all that we have incoming. Boots are usually a Fall/Winter item for us.Quote:
@unclesam099 Excellent - glad that it arrived safely!Quote:
@Michigan Planner they are shipping multiple units all together, so the more you bought, the longer it's probably going to take as they're waiting to consolidate everything on their side. I'm thinking that everything should be through within the next 10 days though.Quote:Originally Posted by tizim
After a bunch of squatting and lunging up the stairs, I'm here to report back that Mike was right: Cramertons have indeed stretched out a whole lot. Sizing up would have been a mistake.
Top block is now very close to my other rivets in the same size if not ever so slightly slimmer (could have more to stretch). They taper more aggressively though (which I like), presumably since the top block stretches out more than the bottom half.
@tizim excellent, glad that worked out. You'll get some flex in the leg as well. That's what we experienced with testing.
@lifeinabox oh you mean this one?
This is going to be absolutely mind-blowing. Wait until you see the samples! Working on the pics as we speak.Quote:
@kickstand that's a solid fit right there!Quote:
Heads-up, we will get 24 units of white/grey Sport Trainers in about two weeks. So you can grab them pretty soon.
With Massdrop, depending on how many are ordered, they can go as low as $175 vs our normal $225 retail. But you'd get them in June.
If anyone hasn't seen this link, I'd love it if you could vote on the colorway that you like the best:
We're going to offer White/Grey and whatever the most popular color of these four options are. The front mudguard and rear strap will be suede, the body of the sneaker will be calf.Quote:
@lbrig yes sir, but we'd need some measurements for a shirt that does fit you well and/or pics of you wearing an Epaulet shirt and showing what doesn't workpost #51388 of 578742/29/16 at 2:31pmpost #51389 of 578742/29/16 at 2:34pmpost #51390 of 578742/29/16 at 2:40pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › SNS Herning- fits? 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Broken capillaries around my eyes from puking 7 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 19 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 20 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 21 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...