Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/19/17 at 1:16pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3423post #51331 of 597742/27/16 at 6:29pmpost #51332 of 597742/27/16 at 7:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by austunner
Between the graphite and various couro cromo trainers, which pair would be most versatile for 4 season wear (I'm in California)?
I wear mostly shorts (weekend), dark chinos (grey, navy Rivets, etc), slim khakis (Rivets, Theory) and lighter jeans (no raw or black).
To wear with shorts, I'm thinking the graphite would be the only one that works.
The auburn finish does looks amazing.
I have both and wear the brown more, but love bothpost #51333 of 597742/27/16 at 7:31pmpost #51334 of 597742/27/16 at 8:50pm
Wow that is so clutch! I have been looking and looking for a recommendation. He's right by the YMCA, that's only 3 miles from my house.
The last place I went for hemming measured me and then returned my speckled chambray Rivets wayyyyyyy shorter than I wantedpost #51335 of 597742/27/16 at 9:31pm
@Epaulet @EP Sam @EP Dylan For the recently-added (well, I didn't see them the first few times I looked at the new items) Madras and Linen summer-y fabrics, do these automatically make up a touch larger to account for the properties of the fabric (especially for linen), or do I need to specify "additional room in every direction please" in the additional comments box? Thanks in advance! :)post #51336 of 597742/28/16 at 5:48ampost #51337 of 597742/28/16 at 5:59amQuote:Originally Posted by tizim
I know there've been a few questions about this, but anyone have a report on how much the Cramerton rivets stretch out?
Out of the box they're WAY tighter than my other rivets, even post-wash, such that I'm thinking about sizing up. Hard to imagine them stretching to the same size as my other rivets so it'd be great to get some more input before sending back a pair of worn, stretched out pants back to EP.
This was my first try with epaulet pants, I'm usually a 32 or 33. Took a chance and the 32 and I couldn't even zip them up. I'm assuming the 33 will work, but a little hesitant to pull the trigger.. Hoping to hear more people chime in with sizing and stretching resultspost #51338 of 597742/28/16 at 7:06ampost #51339 of 597742/28/16 at 8:54ampost #51340 of 597742/28/16 at 9:13ampost #51341 of 597742/28/16 at 9:21ampost #51342 of 597742/28/16 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Wooderson
This was my first try with epaulet pants, I'm usually a 32 or 33. Took a chance and the 32 and I couldn't even zip them up. I'm assuming the 33 will work, but a little hesitant to pull the trigger.. Hoping to hear more people chime in with sizing and stretching results
You'll find that most of the brands/makers on this site size their pants true to the measurement or pretty close. Measure a pair of pants from a mall store brand and they're going to be 2-3 inches larger than the tagged waist size. It's to make people not feel so bad about how fat they are. Vanity sizing. Soon a 32 will measure 36-38 inches in many brands.
Take you best fitting pants from another brand. Lay them flat. Take a measuring tape and measure across the waist from one end to the other along the waistband. Double that measurement. Then, take that and find the corresponding size on Epaulet's size chart on their site.post #51343 of 597742/28/16 at 12:26pmpost #51344 of 597742/28/16 at 12:32pmpost #51345 of 597742/28/16 at 12:33pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 29 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 31 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 34 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 34 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 40 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 42 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Closet cleaning, Ring, Formosa, Epaulet!! 36/46, 38/48 51 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...