+1. Language barrier can be a factor, but the work is very good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 2/2/17 at 1:25pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 9:07 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3422post #51316 of 594012/26/16 at 6:54pmpost #51317 of 594012/26/16 at 7:58pmpost #51318 of 594012/27/16 at 7:06ampost #51319 of 594012/27/16 at 7:10ampost #51320 of 594012/27/16 at 7:31ampost #51321 of 594012/27/16 at 10:46am
Between the graphite and various couro cromo trainers, which pair would be most versatile for 4 season wear (I'm in California)?
I wear mostly shorts (weekend), dark chinos (grey, navy Rivets, etc), slim khakis (Rivets, Theory) and lighter jeans (no raw or black).
To wear with shorts, I'm thinking the graphite would be the only one that works.
The auburn finish does looks amazing.
Edited by austunner - 2/27/16 at 11:06ampost #51322 of 594012/27/16 at 11:02ampost #51323 of 594012/27/16 at 12:28pmQuote:
If Fairfax isn't too far west for you, I'm really happy w/ the work I've had done at Mr. Lee's. I've been going for about 5 years now and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Apart from easy things like hems and sleeve adjustments, I've had some pretty intricate work done on things I've taken chances on from eBay and they've turned out great.post #51324 of 594012/27/16 at 12:58pmQuote:
If you come down Wisconsin towards Georgetown, go to Baytok. No language barrier, pure European professionalism. His rates are higher, but his quality is perfect.post #51325 of 594012/27/16 at 2:02pmpost #51326 of 594012/27/16 at 2:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Duke Silver
If Fairfax isn't too far west for you, I'm really happy w/ the work I've had done at Mr. Lee's. I've been going for about 5 years now and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Apart from easy things like hems and sleeve adjustments, I've had some pretty intricate work done on things I've taken chances on from eBay and they've turned out great.
Fairfax isn't terrible. I'll check them out. Thanks!post #51327 of 594012/27/16 at 3:36pmI know there've been a few questions about this, but anyone have a report on how much the Cramerton rivets stretch out?
Out of the box they're WAY tighter than my other rivets, even post-wash, such that I'm thinking about sizing up. Hard to imagine them stretching to the same size as my other rivets so it'd be great to get some more input before sending back a pair of worn, stretched out pants back to EP.post #51328 of 594012/27/16 at 6:00pm
Picked up my EFF Southwick suit from the store today and chatted with Mike and fellow SFers. I am thrilled with how the suit turned out and the Lapis Speckle Flannel is just brilliant. It is brighter than navy, looks conservative from a distance, and has a ton of character up close. It also has a great hand and a nice nearly-3-season weight. I really like the change on the lapel from previous Southwick jackets. Got the suit home and threw together an outfit to take a few quick pics. I'll take better shots after I get it altered and am not trying to find the right light in my cramped apartment.
Also pictured: Individualized Shirts shirt in white royal oxford.
Great character up close.
I threw in a shot of the Dornblüth for @EP Sam, who shares the love for fine german watches.post #51329 of 594012/27/16 at 6:05pmpost #51330 of 594012/27/16 at 6:26pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 10 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The false embargo of the yacht of Melnichenko 11 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...