Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3420

post #51286 of 59372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Engineer View Post
 

What color are the Iron Indy Boots in Earth Chamois?

 

On the website one picture looks like they are black while the other picture(taken outside) it looks like a navy color

 

@Mr Engineer they're a very dark brown, and nearly black. Pretty much black for all intents and purposes. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by avsmusic1 View Post

@Epaulet On the ball cap, are you thinking fitted? Flex fit type set-up? Adjustable closure?

Looks sharp

 

@avsmusic1 it has an adjustable closure in the back - a leather strap and a clasp. Works very well, and the hat is extremely comfortable. 

post #51287 of 59372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

 

I expect to get Luigi OTR jackets in the next few weeks. We'll then roll out Spring Southwick MTO (early March) and Luigi MTO (mid-March). We typically offer 10% off for a week when the MTO's go live. We got great feedback on our Southwick EFF items, so it's great time to get a staple suit if you want one. 

 

With the discount, you'd be able to get a Barberis wool Southwick suit at $1000. Not quite as cheap as the $795 EFF price, but you have a ton of great year-round suiting wool options for it. 

 

Excellent news on both fronts. 

post #51288 of 59372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

 

 

@avsmusic1 it has an adjustable closure in the back - a leather strap and a clasp. Works very well, and the hat is extremely comfortable. 

Sounds good. I have a larger head and find it surprisingly difficult to find hats - even when I find versions that fit they are too ostentatious

 

What's "polo suede?"

Is the brim plastic? 

post #51289 of 59372
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsmusic1 View Post
 

Sounds good. I have a larger head and find it surprisingly difficult to find hats - even when I find versions that fit they are too ostentatious

 

What's "polo suede?"

Is the brim plastic

 

 

@avsmusic1 polo suede is a slightly reddish version of snuff suede. Kind of like a reddish tobacco. 

 

Cardboard brim all the way! This thing is OG. You can bend a permanent crease into it if you like. 

post #51290 of 59372
I love the idea of an EP suede had but would prefer a 6 panel. For some reason traditional camp/5 panels in luxe fabrics aren't appealing to me.
post #51291 of 59372
Huh, tried to post but I guess it didn't take. Anyway, a low-crown 5-panel sounds awesome, especially in the polo suede color.
post #51292 of 59372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

 

@avsmusic1 polo suede is a slightly reddish version of snuff suede. Kind of like a reddish tobacco. 

 

Cardboard brim all the way! This thing is OG. You can bend a permanent crease into it if you like. 

 

OG all the way.  Can't stand the flat brim and newer looks.

 

post #51293 of 59372
So I got the Cramerton today in my usual EP size (33), and it's pretty tight in the top block. Noticeably more than my Ripstop rivet. Just weighing whether it will loosen through a bit if wear to just about perfect or if it's a little too Eurotight.
post #51294 of 59372
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljlakers View Post

So I got the Cramerton today in my usual EP size (33), and it's pretty tight in the top block. Noticeably more than my Ripstop rivet. Just weighing whether it will loosen through a bit if wear to just about perfect or if it's a little too Eurotight.

 

@eljlakers feel free to post or email a pic, but think of it like the Wilshire jean. It's absolutely going to stretch and break in a bit as you wear it. The measurement was pretty consistent with our unwashed Rivets when we checked it out post-stretch. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
 

 

OG all the way.  Can't stand the flat brim and newer looks.

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Huh, tried to post but I guess it didn't take. Anyway, a low-crown 5-panel sounds awesome, especially in the polo suede color.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemins View Post

I love the idea of an EP suede had but would prefer a 6 panel. For some reason traditional camp/5 panels in luxe fabrics aren't appealing to me.

 

 

It's the truth! I have a 5-panel sample in black nappa calf. We'll run both of them in Polo suede! 

post #51295 of 59372
I had pre-ordered the ironside Indys. When they came in without the contrast stitching I decided i didn't want them. Not EP fault. They sent me emails saying I needed to pay or Lise deposit. I emailed back and said I would expect a store credit. Am I wrong to expect that? I never heard back from them.
post #51296 of 59372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalt View Post

I had pre-ordered the ironside Indys. When they came in without the contrast stitching I decided i didn't want them. Not EP fault. They sent me emails saying I needed to pay or Lise deposit. I emailed back and said I would expect a store credit. Am I wrong to expect that? I never heard back from them.


seems a perfect question to direct to one of the EP members through private message

post #51297 of 59372
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post


seems a perfect question to direct to one of the EP members through private message

I emailed EP twice. So now I should PM them? Send a postcard next? I was curious from the community if I am in the right or wrong. If I am wrong and I should forfeit my deposit I will drop it.
post #51298 of 59372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalt View Post

I emailed EP twice. So now I should PM them? Send a postcard next? I was curious from the community if I am in the right or wrong. If I am wrong and I should forfeit my deposit I will drop it.
Mike just said that he was buried in PMs and that it was probably not a good way to get a response (esp. while he is in Europe). Have you tried calling one of the stores? Emails can easily get lost in the shuffle sometimes with predominantly online retailers but a call will usually get the ball rolling. I have no clue as to the "ethics" of what to do with/about the deposit but a phone call might put you one step closer to an answer.
post #51299 of 59372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalt View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post


seems a perfect question to direct to one of the EP members through private message

I emailed EP twice. So now I should PM them? Send a postcard next? I was curious from the community if I am in the right or wrong. If I am wrong and I should forfeit my deposit I will drop it.


Do as you feel

post #51300 of 59372

Bummed those hats aren't fitted...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread