Any pics of the stone or khaki khyber? (or could you compare the swatches to the rivet chino khaki?)
Edited by venividivicibj - 2/9/16 at 10:11am
For those who got the Epaulet stingray trainers....
@SpooPoker has this matching wallet in his store.
@FLW Linens make up slightly smaller, but order your true size - we're going to have the patterns adjusted on our end. We'll make the trouser a little bit larger to give you the right overall fit.
@Todd V Of course! Both Southwick and Luigi Bianchi. Up around the end of the month.
@venividivicibj they're really close. I'd say that Stone is the closer of the two to the Khaki canvas used on the Rivet Chino. The Khaki has a stronger tan tone. I'd prefer Stone over the two - it gives a real Italian vibe on that lightweight Egyptian cotton.
My Top pics:
1. French Blue Tonal Seersucker. This fabric is impossibly boss, and a very cool color. Seersucker pants are comfortable and hang dry in no time. Second choice after French Blue would be tonal Navy.
2. Italian Yarn Dye Twill: either Red or Grey. The color is like an oxford shirt mixed with a Necco Wafer. Hand on the fabric is unreal too.
3. Tobacco Linen-Cotton: unstoppable, and a trouser we've run as stock before. Really easy to match to Navy or Grey.
4. Wool-Lycra Blends: mostly for the Rudy guys out there, take it from me that this fabric will change your life. Incredible what that little bit of stretch can do.
5. Indigo Italian Linen: killer color that's going to wear in beautifully. This would be nutzo nice in the Gable/Taylor.
6. All of the colors of REDA Hopsack. As many guys on here can attest, it's the best hopsack that we've ever offered. Perfect drape, incredible hand, and wears beautifully. We routinely sell through this stuff early in the season, and restocks take about six months. About 50 MTO pants sold in these fabrics today, so don't wait too long to order a pair if you have your eye on it. Stock levels on everything else should be pretty constant for a while.
For stock items, I'm not really sure yet. We'll probably do about five Walt Trousers and a couple of Taylors. We'll only stock wool basics (grey hop, navy hop) in the Driggs and we'll bring in those stock basics for the Rudy.
Oh we still have them, I just took them down because the item formatting was different. They're the same price as the Khyber Cloth. If you want a pair with the discount we can do that, no problem @kwanon
@kwhitelaw ah man, I'm sorry! We roll out the new inventory system this season, so we should be saying a not-so-fond-goodbye to these issues (for the most part)