Mike, is there any word on the drop date for the Ryden x Epaulet x Alden?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:06 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 10/13/16 at 5:50am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:07 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 8:06 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3382post #50717 of 567702/1/16 at 11:39ampost #50718 of 567702/1/16 at 11:46ampost #50719 of 567702/1/16 at 1:18pmpost #50720 of 567702/1/16 at 2:20pmpost #50721 of 567702/1/16 at 3:45pmpost #50722 of 567702/1/16 at 3:49pmpost #50723 of 567702/1/16 at 4:59pmpost #50724 of 567702/1/16 at 5:28pmpost #50725 of 567702/1/16 at 5:35pmQuote:
You could buy the Carmina shell boots I'm selling
Seriously I certainly would have loved to be into what I'm into now back in the day. Would have saved me lots of $. I'm pretty sure that's just the way it goes, though.post #50726 of 567702/1/16 at 6:53pmpost #50727 of 567702/1/16 at 7:22pmQuote:
I got the second one made. It's so beautiful. The colors are striking and I called Mike to have it completely custom made. It was my first Epaulet shirt and he got the fit spot on. I told him measurements of my favorite fitting shirt. I like sleeves more narrow and Mike did that. You can choose pleat or no pleat in the back, placket style, and extra room for watch.
In my opinion a floral shirt works just as well in warm weather. Go for it you won't regret it. I also like the first print.
Excuse the poor lighting in picture. The colors are much more striking.
Edited by clarksdb - 2/1/16 at 7:36pmpost #50728 of 567702/1/16 at 7:34pmpost #50729 of 567702/1/16 at 8:55pmQuote:
@cyclohexane thanks for asking. You are absolutely good to go with the weight on this fabric.
Calling it "Fall/Winter" was kind of misleading, as it's a fairly lightweight cloth. It just happened to be offered in the Fall. All of these are about the weight of a typical dress shirt.
And you'll LOVE it in person. I bought myself the white one with red roses. Typically these kind of prints are made on a fairly lousy quality base fabric (ahem...cough.. Paul Smith!) but Individualized uses the Albini mill for most of them. The printing is sharp and the shirt itself has a soft hand and a proper drape.
Drop us a line if you need help finding your size, we do that all of the time.Quote:
@SteveH35 that's the truth right there. I could have saved the mid 20's Mike Kuhle all sorts of money on Theory suit separates and Prada bicycle-toe shoes.Quote:Originally Posted by MrDV
ep monday in windy san diego
carmina green shell and walts.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
@MrDV amazing! Those are from 2013, right?
Is there something in the San Diego air that keeps Shell Cordovan looking mint for a full decade? I'm always so envious of your pics! My scratched-up shell shoes kind of make me look like an extra in Les MisérablesQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Epaulet tweed SC and cowhide Calgary bluchers:
@StanleyVanBuren I dig the rugged shoes and the tweed jacket combo!Quote:
@fal32 sure, I'll take some tomorrow. They're really amazing!
The only thing holding up the launch is my photography. We're revamping the site and making our branding look a bit more official this year. So I was planning to do a photo shoot with a new guy to model it, but the plans kept falling through. I'm out of town next week, so it's probably mid-Feb for a full launch, but I can show you guys some previews and we can certainly sell them if you're interested.Quote:
@Brigzy nothing yet, but I'll keep you guys abreast of any updates
@ryden dude is stunting for real!
@concealed haha, he probably would. 'Bout time!Quote:
@wigglr those are awesome makeups - nice choice on the fabrics!Quote:Originally Posted by applky
Just saw the IG post from last week on the Individualized Artisan Collar: https://instagram.com/p/BBDibZ_xn8i/
Looks great, but what's so striking to me is the point length: 3 3/8" !! My beloved Gitman Sartorial Cutaway (V-CA) is plenty long, I thought, but is only 2 7/8". An extra half inch is a big difference with collar points, and I'm very curious to see the first Artisan Collar MTOs roll off the line.
Mike, any plans to run stock shirts with the Artisan Collar? Would want to try before I buy, probably.
@applky it's definitely a bold collar and those points are really long. I'm not going to do any stock shirts with it, but I will order a sample for photography. I'll do it in a medium so that you can see the collar clearly and see a fit shot with it. And we'll have this hanging at our shop for any local guys.post #50730 of 567702/1/16 at 9:26pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 seconds ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...