or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3373

post #50581 of 57844
@El Argentino reminded me that I took a pic today as well. Another stony beach and grape flannel


Also wore my gray flannel Gables today. All three remind me how much I adore Epaulet trousers inlove.gif
post #50582 of 57844
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post


The Park Avenue last. I can't close the 10D fully though so it's not an optimal fit though. Guessing I might be an E width. So a 9.5 E might fit me even better.

Looking at the white tennis high tops.

I'm a 10 3E or 10 2E on that AE last depending on style an I'm a 10.5 on the unfinished HH GAT. I tried a 11 on the G sports trainer high in hopes it would accommodate my foots width but no luck. I'm a 10.5 E/W on brannock

I would guess 10

Mike and team are really good with these recs too
post #50583 of 57844
Ahhh help me decide between full court high trainer or tennis high? Both would be in white.
post #50584 of 57844

Tennis high, but only a 9.5 left on that.  

post #50585 of 57844
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post

Tennis high, but only a 9.5 left on that.  

Yeah that sucker who took that last 10 haha. Oh well I am going with the 9.5 too good to pass up.
post #50586 of 57844
Question for anyone who sizes up in Walts or Driggs for a bit more thigh room:

Is your tailor able to trim up the butt area so it's not saggy? Shouldn't be a problem for most tailors when they take in the waist, at least I would hope not.

I once tried to size up (just tried them on) and felt there was excess material in the crotch, but I did like the leg. Curious to go with one size higher from now.
post #50587 of 57844
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

Question for anyone who sizes up in Walts or Driggs for a bit more thigh room:

Is your tailor able to trim up the butt area so it's not saggy? Shouldn't be a problem for most tailors when they take in the waist, at least I would hope not.

I once tried to size up (just tried them on) and felt there was excess material in the crotch, but I did like the leg. Curious to go with one size higher from now.

Easy alteration for a tailor - I do my own alterations, and this is a very easy process.
post #50588 of 57844

Shell Alt Wiens back in stock.  Debating pulling the trigger, decision will come after lunch.

 

Edit: cracked, ordered. 


Edited by concealed - 1/27/16 at 8:22am
post #50589 of 57844

I'm already too late for my size: 7.5 :(

Or maybe that's not in the stock run??

Guess I have to keep waiting for a preorder.

post #50590 of 57844
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanon View Post

I'm already too late for my size: 7.5 frown.gif
Or maybe that's not in the stock run??
Guess I have to keep waiting for a preorder.
I clicked on the link as soon as it went up and didn't see a 7.5.
post #50591 of 57844
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanon View Post

I'm already too late for my size: 7.5 frown.gif
Or maybe that's not in the stock run??
Guess I have to keep waiting for a preorder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post

I clicked on the link as soon as it went up and didn't see a 7.5.

I was hoping to see a 7.5 as well but no dice. I think this has been the case in quite a few of the Alden make-ups that Epaulet has offered recently. It sounds like they are just not offering 7.5 at all anymore unless you go through a pre-order.
post #50592 of 57844
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post


I clicked on the link as soon as it went up and didn't see a 7.5.

Thanks for the info. Preorder lottery it is, then.

post #50593 of 57844
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanon View Post

I'm already too late for my size: 7.5 frown.gif
Or maybe that's not in the stock run??
Guess I have to keep waiting for a preorder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post

I clicked on the link as soon as it went up and didn't see a 7.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner View Post


I was hoping to see a 7.5 as well but no dice. I think this has been the case in quite a few of the Alden make-ups that Epaulet has offered recently. It sounds like they are just not offering 7.5 at all anymore unless you go through a pre-order.

so many 7.5 competitors. I didn't stand a chance with this one even if I had the funds today.
post #50594 of 57844

@Epaulet the Alt Wiens that came in, did the shipment include the remainder of the last preorder?

post #50595 of 57844

EP Oatmeal Daltrey SC

VBC Navy Flannels

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread