Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 2/2/17 at 1:25pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 11:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on 2/24/17 at 9:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3371post #50552 of 594181/25/16 at 3:23pmpost #50553 of 594181/25/16 at 6:45pmpost #50554 of 594181/26/16 at 7:05amQuote:
How did you get a code?
EDIT: Nevermind, just checked my email and got the newsletter .
Edited by clarksdb - 1/26/16 at 7:22ampost #50555 of 594181/26/16 at 9:44ampost #50556 of 594181/26/16 at 10:40ampost #50557 of 594181/26/16 at 10:47ampost #50558 of 594181/26/16 at 10:53ampost #50559 of 594181/26/16 at 10:54ampost #50560 of 594181/26/16 at 11:14amQuote:That's like 1 week ago in Alden years...Originally Posted by Michigan Planner
@Epaulet - Any updates on the #8 Alt Wien boots or the suede TO Tie Guy Snuff Suede boots?
Edit: After I posted this I went back in my records and saw that the Alt Wien boots were pre-ordered one year ago today. Serendipity!post #50561 of 594181/26/16 at 11:46amQuote:
Get a tailor to let them out, its an easy fix. I grabbed a pair of the Moss quackerspost #50562 of 594181/26/16 at 11:54ampost #50563 of 594181/26/16 at 12:14pmQuote:
I got notification on the EFFs on the 18th, and they arrived yesterday. Depending where you are in the country, I also received separate notification from UPS that they were in the process of moving things into snowed-in areas, which was delaying standard shipping times.post #50564 of 594181/26/16 at 12:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
I got notification on the EFFs on the 18th, and they arrived yesterday. Depending where you are in the country, I also received separate notification from UPS that they were in the process of moving things into snowed-in areas, which was delaying standard shipping times.
Thanks! Mine are USPS and still say "shipping label created". No movement.post #50565 of 594181/26/16 at 1:08pm
Ends For Friends Trouser Shipping
Let me give you an update on the Ends For Friends shipping - and share with you my tale of woe...
Typically, we have all of the pants shipped from the factory to our stores. They come in a bunch of big boxes and it takes us a few days to go through everything.
This time around, I had the factory keep all of the trousers there. They hung them up and tagged them, so it was really easy. Adele and Richard sorted through the pants and filled the orders in two days. Anyone with 2+ pairs of pants were shipped UPS, any single pairs were sent USPS.
All of the UPS pants were picked up the following day and should be in your hands right now. The USPS pants have officially turned into my Waterloo. We use USPS all of the time and it's pretty reliable. I requested a pickup like we always do. There are nearly 78 boxes. Every day we'd have a pickup scheduled but no one would arrive. And to make matters worse - they would send usps a note stating that they HAD picked up. So this person is not only lazy, but also deceptive.
We took the nuclear option and complained to every single person up the chain at USPS headquarters. I've been personally assured that the pickup is going to happen tomorrow. But I'm only about 50% hopeful that it will. If it doesn't, then I'm going to get all of the boxes on Thursday morning and drive them over to the Post Office myself. I would have done that on Monday, but the snow put the kibosh on those plans.
Anyway, I can't apologize enough - I know that this is frustrating. This will never happen again, and we'll just stick with private carriers for any shipments direct for the factory.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › Royal oxford vs oxford 24 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 35 minutes ago
- › Best fitting "casual" oxford shirts? i.e., able to be worn... 46 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 50 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 53 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...