Keep Warm guys!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3368post #50507 of 587841/23/16 at 10:19ampost #50508 of 587841/23/16 at 10:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
We are, however, open in Brooklyn if you guys feel like coming out to visit us here! The subway is still running, at least as of now.
Also, we're doing a quick inventory here and I actually found two units of the OSC Parka that were not online. We've got one XL and one XS. These are the last pieces that we have, it's pretty timely!
We'll definitely re-run this jacket again next year, but we're not going to bring in more XS's. They were really tough to sell, so this is the very last XS that will be available through us.
It's pricey to ship, so I can't offer a discount without making it final sale. But tell you what - if you're willing to accept it as final sale, I'll give any SF member 30% off the retail. You can use this code:
The code is good until Wednesday. Otherwise, you can also buy it without the code and be covered by our usual 14-day return policy
Damn! I figured. You guys aren't open Sundays, are you? I need a pair of gloves (and possibly a hat). Any ideas where to grab that might be open? I'm staying a block from the store. This is definitely glove weather! Also can I fit for the EFF suit on Monday? Hope it's not too late.post #50509 of 587841/23/16 at 10:56amQuote:Originally Posted by SteveH35
Damn! I figured. You guys aren't open Sundays, are you? I need a pair of gloves (and possibly a hat). Any ideas where to grab that might be open? I'm staying a block from the store. This is definitely glove weather! Also can I fit for the EFF suit on Monday? Hope it's not too late.
@SteveH35 we're typically open Sundays in BK, but we have to close because of the trade shows and one of our dudes being stuck outside of the city. But we'll be open in the LES on Monday, and we can definitely detail your suit then.
And yeah, don't come out to BK - I think the subways will get axed.post #50510 of 587841/23/16 at 11:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
we're typically open Sundays in BK, but we have to close because of the trade shows and one of our dudes being stuck outside of the city. But we'll be open in the LES on Monday, and we can definitely detail your suit then.
And yeah, don't come out to BK - I think the subways will get axed.
Will the BK store be open at some point this week? I have yet to pick up my EFF trouserspost #50511 of 587841/23/16 at 11:11ampost #50512 of 587841/23/16 at 11:13amQuote:
Ha. I was thinking the same! No use for it in LA, but this blizzard has me ready to impulse buy...
Thanks for all the data, I'll swing by the store on Monday @Epauletpost #50513 of 587841/23/16 at 11:29amQuote:
@peppercorn78 yup, we're planning for it to reopen on TuesdayQuote:
@tricky haha, those are all dust in the wind at this point. Any size 34 jacket dude can score big with that XS tho! Can work for a wife/girlfriend as well.post #50514 of 587841/23/16 at 11:33ampost #50515 of 587841/23/16 at 11:45ampost #50516 of 587841/23/16 at 12:00pmpost #50517 of 587841/23/16 at 12:05pmpost #50518 of 587841/23/16 at 12:28pmpost #50519 of 587841/23/16 at 12:43pmQuote:
I saw it and was like have to buy it ASAP. I have a wine color one too which I almost wore but I love the green with this jacket.
Thanks man!post #50520 of 587841/23/16 at 3:20pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 17 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...