or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3338

post #50056 of 57687

Thanks @FLW and @CanadaCal! That's almost exactly how I ordered it on the fly. I'm a pretty casual guy, so even in a suit I'd tend toward that. I don't have a boss and live in LA, so it's all just for fun.

post #50057 of 57687
@Mike is the jacket below as heavy as the Harris Tweed Glaswegian Tattersall?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


vs.

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01
post #50058 of 57687

Can we get just the pants done? Or does it have to be a jacket or suit

post #50059 of 57687
I work at a fabric showroom. But for interior design though... Sigh
post #50060 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

Can we get just the pants done? Or does it have to be a jacket or suit

 

@venividivici next week we'll offer Walt & Rudy trousers in whatever fabrics are still in stock. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsha View Post

@Mike is the jacket below as heavy as the Harris Tweed Glaswegian Tattersall?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


vs.

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

 

Harris Tweed is going to be a lot heavier. We have some guys in SoCal who like it, but honestly it's not really practical for over there. 

 

The other tweeds and flannels are going to be better. And we have a ton of one-off fabrics going online shortly. I'll post the link when it's up. 

post #50061 of 57687

okay, thanks!

post #50062 of 57687
post #50063 of 57687

Oh damn... That windowpane

post #50064 of 57687
I the forest nymph looks really interesting.

Also, I sent the FF link to my dad, knowing his affinity for both tweeds and Southwick.
post #50065 of 57687

Is camel hair practical in San Francisco? It's generally always between 65-85, not sure if its too heavy a la Harris Tweed?

post #50066 of 57687
There are a couple that are so hard to resist. I actually just went upstairs and tried on all my EP sportcoats in an effort to convince myself that I don't need more this round.

So great to see the EFF back in action.

Btw, if anyone rocks that all green suit...may you be crowned the biggest balls of them all icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #50067 of 57687

That 70's Tweed and Sherlock Homes FTW.

post #50068 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp2 View Post

I the forest nymph looks really interesting.

Also, I sent the FF link to my dad, knowing his affinity for both tweeds and Southwick.

 

Dude, Forest Nymph is unstoppable. 

 

post #50069 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Btw, if anyone rocks that all green suit...may you be crowned the biggest balls of them all icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #50070 of 57687
@Epaulet Midnight Seed Stitch OK with 3/8 lining or is the weave too open?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread