it's safer to not look at all
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:12 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 4:43 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3331post #49951 of 598481/11/16 at 2:56pmpost #49952 of 598481/11/16 at 3:48pmpost #49953 of 598481/11/16 at 3:53pmpost #49954 of 598481/11/16 at 4:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
we have really brought @mdubs
to the dark side! I keep waiting to see that shirt untucked and my work here will be complete
Ha, @Buckeye Nation has been trying to get me to unstuck for a while also. Haha. I like my Alden Shell Cordovan belts, untucking covers them up!Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
We are in the midst of going through fabrics. But my God. The selection here is amazing! It will be the best promo that we have ever, ever done.
Stay tuned for tomorrow, there is going to be literally something for everyone. Quick turnaround on the production too.
Nailed down the prices, they're going to be $575 for a jacket and $795 for a 2-piece suit. That's full MTO, delivery in 4-6 weeks
That's a great deal for a full MTO suit!
-Mikepost #49955 of 598481/11/16 at 5:01pmpost #49956 of 598481/11/16 at 5:34pmpost #49957 of 598481/11/16 at 5:34pmpost #49958 of 598481/11/16 at 5:37pmpost #49959 of 598481/11/16 at 6:05pmpost #49960 of 598481/11/16 at 6:56pmpost #49961 of 598481/11/16 at 6:59pmpost #49962 of 598481/11/16 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
Realtak, tho - any chance of the combat boots in unfinished HH? IIRC there were some issues with doing the chelsea boot in unfinished HH - the sample didn't come out well or something - and IDK if the same issues would apply to the combat boots. It'd be a pretty sick makeup if it worked, though.
@notwithit yes, that should not be a problem. The issue was using horsehide on a Chelsea - and the specific way that Chelsea's are blocked and formed.
The Combat boot is a lot easier to make, so we'll be good to go. We'll have the Derby and Combat available as options for all future group buys based around specific leathers.Quote:
@bry2000 not as of yet, but we're definitely considering a stock run in one or two colors of suede.Quote:
@Mr. Six glad that you dig them! Yes, both a belt and more color options are on the drawing board. I'm headed to Portugal in late Feb, so that's probably when we'll run the next peorder AND offer belts along with it. They'll probably fall in the shell cordovan pricing level.Quote:
Definitely get your Rivet Chino size in the trouser. You've got seam allowances all over for tailoring in or out, but most guys would take the same size in both.
For the jacket, most guys will either get their typical size or go up by one. Going up one is always safe if you're a first-time customer to the shape. Or you can just compare the measurements of a jacket that fits you well to one online.Quote:
@bradp they look great on you! And yes, we've hashed out the Walt fit for Luigi Bianchi - that will be available for suits in the Fall.Quote:
@p0rkbelly thanks so much - you're gonna love it!Quote:Quote:
Okay... I worked it out... we can do the RUDY!!!
Now, it's not going to be exact. What we're going to do is add extra room in the thigh and the seat and work to mimic the Rudy's leg taper. I think that the fit will be great on you, but it may not follow the exact same shape as it's not cut from a patten. But it should work just fine, and you've always got tailoring space for making it bigger or smaller. I'm going to include a Rudy option in the dropdown tomorrow. So both Rudy & Walt are available.
And yes, you can order a DB jacket as well.Quote:
@SteveH35 - we'll start at 11AM EST. Running until about 4PM.Quote:
@Notreknip - we're actually going to increase the lapel width by 0.5" from where it was before. We've been thinking to do it for a while and now they can. So it will be a bit larger than in the past, but not so much that it's a huge difference for anyone who owns a previously made jacket. I'll have the exact measurement tomorrow.
Haha, it's like my bat signal!post #49963 of 598481/11/16 at 8:04pmpost #49964 of 598481/11/16 at 8:14pmpost #49965 of 598481/11/16 at 8:20pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...