Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:26 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 11:48 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3293post #49382 of 5770012/17/15 at 1:05pmpost #49383 of 5770012/17/15 at 1:06pmpost #49384 of 5770012/17/15 at 1:13pmpost #49385 of 5770012/17/15 at 1:17pmpost #49386 of 5770012/17/15 at 1:28pmpost #49387 of 5770012/17/15 at 1:50pm
Fast shipment and receiving of the jeans. I picked up the wilshire faded a few weeks ago and liked them enough to grab a few more on the sale. Here is a pic of all three ( faded, grey and indigo) size 35. Unfortunately the indigo is a little tighter than the faded so I need to move it along. Anyone buy a 36 and want a 35 wilshire indigo on trade? would be open to sell or trade for something else.post #49388 of 5770012/17/15 at 2:03pmpost #49389 of 5770012/17/15 at 3:38pmpost #49390 of 5770012/17/15 at 5:20pm
We're tracking all sorts of in-bound shipments. It's down to the wire!! Just to keep you updated:
New England Factory Finds: projected to land at our Manhattan store on Monday. We're going to fight like hell to get all of them shipped out that very day or Tues morning latest.
Thedi Leathers MA-1: Hopefully landing in NYC tomorrow, cleared customs on Monday, delivered and ready to ship by Tuesday. Once I have confirmation that the jackets are through customs, I'll shoot out the email for balance payments. If you can pay the balance quickly, then we'll hand it off to UPS within 24 hours.
@tricky thanks again - they look great!Quote:Originally Posted by JR Magat
Individualized Cromwell tattersall shirt and (hiding) natural cxl belt. Quick photo while grabbing lunch Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
@JR Magat very nice - that's a great pairing! The Cromwell was such an awesome fabric. All of us at Epaulet have been tipping our figurative 40oz out for the Cromwell and it's other sold-out brethren from Fall 2015.
@justinkapur - sweater looks great! Nice pairing with the shirt and trainersQuote:
^ I'm not sure that we look that cool @JR Magat. This image might be a little bit more accurate for our victory dancing...
@tricky most guys have bought the Thrope TTS. It works great as a slim-fitting piece.
Quote:Originally Posted by docalden2013
I've been known to sleep in new clothing acquisitions--Ep and otherwise--for the sake of accelerating break in. Broke in my Ep OG western shirt that way, and I'm currently breaking in 21 oz denim by sleeping 6 hours a night in it. My wife truly has the patience of a saint...
By the way, Mike, would you kindly instagram Thedi MA1 unboxing pics when the shipment comes in?
@docalden2013 you know it - I'll post all sorts of Thedi unboxing porn!Quote:
@Darkside Gitman Tailored is very similar to the Ashland & Vintage shape - so you'd most likely take an XL in our shirts.Quote:
@Don L I think that it's maybe the Cone Mills 14oz? We can figure it out from the selvedge line.
Also, once we get past the holidays and ship out all of the jeans, I'm going to ask @EP Sam to set up one big post for selling/trading jeans. They'll probably be a decent amount of guys who want a different size or additional pairs, we'll be happy to help you advertise that.post #49391 of 5770012/17/15 at 5:28pmpost #49392 of 5770012/17/15 at 6:04pm
Lucky you to get the ring-rings. My shipment arrives next week (EP shipped UPS rather than USPS Priority Mail for some reason so they're taking ages). I'm not expecting to be so lucky as to get the ring-rings, given that Mike said they were mostly out of them. I already have the Kaihara's so these will be a backup pair. I also ordered the grey Kurabo ones as a backup as well. Those ring-ring's look great!post #49393 of 5770012/17/15 at 6:26pmEnded up grabbing a pair of the grey Kurabos. Probably could've gone down 1 from my rivet chino size, but I don't mind having a looser-fit pair in the mix. It's a great denim cut. I kinda wish I'd jumped on an indigo pair for my dad when there were still some larger sizes in stock. Not that they're dad jeans per se, but they're totally jeans that a dad could wear, if that makes any sense.post #49394 of 5770012/17/15 at 6:28pmHey I'm aQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
Ended up grabbing a pair of the grey Kurabos. Probably could've gone down 1 from my rivet chino size, but I don't mind having a looser-fit pair in the mix. It's a great denim cut. I kinda wish I'd jumped on an indigo pair for my dad when there were still some larger sizes in stock. Not that they're dad jeans per se, but they're totally jeans that a dad could wear, if that makes any sense.
Hey I'm a dad! Hahapost #49395 of 5770012/17/15 at 6:34pm
Haha, yeah, I figure there has to be at least a little crossover between Epaulet's customer base and people who decided to procreate (or had fate make the decision for them, I guess...)
Anyway, I can totally understand the business logic behind Epaulet's decision to get out of the mid-tier selvedge denim game, but I gotta say they really nailed the cut with the Wilshire model.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Things you just don't get just now
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 2 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Dolce Gabbana leatherjacket from 50 Shades of Grey 2 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 2 minutes ago
- › OFFERING SERVICE OF Bespoke Neapolitan 5-7-12 fold ties 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Navy Calfskin Belt - 36 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway