or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3288

post #49306 of 57808
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

This has been my record - 8 consecutive nights of migraine and 8 consecutive days of headaches. Over 190 hours of head pain!! (coupled with pneumonia coughs, flu etc. #misery

Shoot me a PM when you can. Have lots of suggestions/recommendations
post #49307 of 57808
Thanks guys. Got some antibiotics today for the lungs and Butalbital & ASA (& caffeine & codeine) for the head so I'm on the mend.

I'll drop you a PM @rydenfan.
post #49308 of 57808
Some great new items in the sale section (cough, tweet over shirt, cough) and some additional drops
post #49309 of 57808
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsmusic1 View Post

Some great new items in the sale section (cough, tweet over shirt, cough) and some additional drops

that loden lbm is so so tempting
post #49310 of 57808

@Epaulet Mike is there any chance of doing Wilshire runs or pre-orders in other non-denim casual fabrics? Corduroy would seem to work amazing with the fit, for instance. And though there are a few corduroy jawnz out there, they're mostly all awful.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by docalden2013 View Post
 

 

... please contact me immediately so I can create an eggshell RAID array for my closet ... 

 

:fistbump: I enjoyed this.

post #49311 of 57808
Quote:
Originally Posted by trig View Post

that loden lbm is so so tempting
Agreed- fortunately for my wallet, I'm not that size
The high courts in navy/saddle are a crazy deal!
post #49312 of 57808

@tricky glad to hear you're on the mend - feel better dude!

 

It's been nuts over here recently, you guys are keeping us busy with orders :fistbump: but I'll be posting more often in the coming weeks.  In the meantime, some recent EP fits:

 

Heirloom + New England brushed twill shirt

 

Luigi Bianchi Shepherd's Check Sportcoat, Garands, individualized OCBD

post #49313 of 57808

Noticed a few prices dropped too. I snagged one of the Natural Steerhide belts; its been staring at me in the sale section for a while. Been getting a lot of wear out of my Epaulet pebble grained one, so I figured this lighter version was a must add. 

post #49314 of 57808
Quote:
Originally Posted by slows2k View Post
 

Noticed a few prices dropped too. I snagged one of the Natural Steerhide belts; its been staring at me in the sale section for a while. Been getting a lot of wear out of my Epaulet pebble grained one, so I figured this lighter version was a must add. 

You reminded me to pick one up (along with a few other choice items)!

post #49315 of 57808
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
 

You reminded me to pick one up (along with a few other choice items)!


West coasters gotta stick together!  :fistbump:

post #49316 of 57808

picked up a few items as well, even better than black friday. thanks for the heads up on the price drop.

post #49317 of 57808
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsmusic1 View Post


Agreed- fortunately for my wallet, I'm not that size
The high courts in navy/saddle are a crazy deal!

 

agree on the navy/saddle...got it even though I wear sneakers once a month at most.

post #49318 of 57808
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverprelude View Post

agree on the navy/saddle...got it even though I wear sneakers once a month at most.
Similar story here- I have the unfinished HH sports trainers that will be my go to still and I'm not certain of the fit or if I can pull off the high top look, but they are absolutely beautiful shoes and too good of a deal not to roll the dice on. I almost snagged the brown cuoro cromo sports trainers too but I thought they would be somewhat redundant with the HH
post #49319 of 57808

@epaulet Do the driggs listed in the sale section actually have a 33" inseam? I have a pair in the british khaki, which is also listed at 33", and the inseam is definitely at least 34". I ask because 33 is too short for me.

 

Thanks!

post #49320 of 57808
Got my Wilshires in my office this morning and had a laugh at the note: Not Ring Ring. Definitely appreciated. Not sure what I got but thinking about another pair now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread